PDA

View Full Version : More cars at KK meet?

Autotechnica
06-26-2002, 10:28 PM
I was just informed that the Focus bunch will also be at KK around 9pm this Friday! Wow, this is great. Its going to be like a car show!

Bryan

Jon@Bimmersport
06-26-2002, 10:39 PM
jus informed now!? the threads been up for almost a week dude..u shud come, read the other thread cuz they are all meeting up and cruising down here together. gonna be a sick nite esp when we see the vw and tsr.com guys.

Rolled_Out
06-26-2002, 11:32 PM
whats hte focus bunch? ford focus? i hope not!!! haha
i'll probably come to KK on friday and bring an e46 m3 w/ me as well...got notin better to do..everyone will be gonzo this weekend except for a few friends...

Eurostyle
06-27-2002, 02:47 AM
This CAN be ONE nice event....BUT only if the cops dont kick everybody out like in the past!!! With that many cars, chances are they will*uzi* *uzi* *uzi*

Jon@Bimmersport
06-27-2002, 03:00 AM
esp if ricers show up...cops always follow ricers

Razkal
06-27-2002, 08:52 AM
If they kick us all out, we should set up an alternative meeting point somewhere else so that we can hide out there.. :)

GladdoM3
06-27-2002, 09:40 AM
Hey Guys. Ill be there !

Mr seville
06-27-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Rolled_Out
whats hte focus bunch? ford focus? i hope not!!! haha
i'll probably come to KK on friday and bring an e46 m3 w/ me as well...got notin better to do..everyone will be gonzo this weekend except for a few friends...

come pick me up you know where i live

SickFinga
06-27-2002, 03:52 PM
everybody will have to buy some donuts and they have no right to kick us out

Jon@Bimmersport
06-27-2002, 06:51 PM
yea we wud have to buy some donuts...but thats not a bad thing, rite guys? kk is good...for the first donut, then after i got sick of it!:puke:

Eurostyle
06-27-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by SickFinga
everybody will have to buy some donuts and they have no right to kick us out

Even if you buy they CAN kick you out...i can't count how MANY times i have been kicked out from places like Tim Hortons... and for NO reason AT all!!!*uzi*

SickFinga
06-27-2002, 10:03 PM
yes can kick you out, but they have no right.

just becuae we don't know all the laws they can do whatever they want because they know that we are scared of them.
Also it is fun to let the cop down. I tried ones. All he was saying to me, if you not gonna seat in your car I will find a reason to give you a ticket. He didn't find anythuing and just left.
Tomorrow I'm not gonna try being smart in front of the cop cause I have no licence plate.

Eurostyle
06-28-2002, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga
yes can kick you out, but they have no right.

just becuae we don't know all the laws they can do whatever they want because they know that we are scared of them.
Also it is fun to let the cop down. I tried ones. All he was saying to me, if you not gonna seat in your car I will find a reason to give you a ticket. He didn't find anythuing and just left.
Tomorrow I'm not gonna try being smart in front of the cop cause I have no licence plate.

I think they do! There is a signe that sais you cant stay more then 20 minutes... so whenever the owner of the place wants to, he can make the cops enforce that rule! And even if they cant, they get you for something else! Most of us have something illegal on the cars; clear signals, loud exhoust, too low etc... so you just get a ticket!! If i was you i'll put my plate just for tomorrow, dont risk it!

Jon@Bimmersport
06-28-2002, 03:51 AM
why dont u have a license plate, if u dont want it on ur bumper put it on ur dash...at least u'll stay legal!

SickFinga
06-28-2002, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
why dont u have a license plate, if u dont want it on ur bumper put it on ur dash...at least u'll stay legal!

dash doesn't work
still $110 ticket

why no licence plate? Cause I like it this way.

GladdoM3
06-28-2002, 08:20 AM
hehehe....no plate. WHen i had my celica i used to ride around with no plate on all the time (front plate). Some cops were a$$holes about it and others didnt give a shit. IT all depends on the officer that you get.

EricE330ci
06-28-2002, 09:31 AM
Hey guys,

How abot we all meet before the KK meet and drive there together as a group !!!

Either we could meet at the Tim Hortons just a short drive west on Britania or at the Tom Hortons at HWY 10 and Britania just east of the KK.

Razkal
06-28-2002, 10:24 AM
Eric taht is a GREAT idea! Saj328, DaveM3 and I will be cruising from 5 minutes away from KK so that would be good if we all meet up before heading in there - I can't wait for tonite!

SickFinga
06-28-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by GladdoM3
hehehe....no plate. WHen i had my celica i used to ride around with no plate on all the time (front plate). Some cops were a$$holes about it and others didnt give a shit. IT all depends on the officer that you get.

yep. Whan I got a ticket, cop was driving on the oppsoite direction, made a U-TURN to stop me.
I got pulled over many times after that and none of the cops asked me about it

SickFinga
06-28-2002, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by EricE330ci
Hey guys,

How abot we all meet before the KK meet and drive there together as a group !!!

Either we could meet at the Tim Hortons just a short drive west on Britania or at the Tom Hortons at HWY 10 and Britania just east of the KK.

heh, that's what we are doing with ppl that live north
745i, X5 4.6is, Archie(540i new guy), Rolled_Out, Dave M3, and Is think someone else are meeting at colossus and drive to Timmys

Razkal
06-28-2002, 01:05 PM
So which Timmys will you be at ?? the HWY 10 one?

EricE330ci
06-28-2002, 01:57 PM
saj 328 wrote:

also ... there's probly about 5-6 doods from Sauga that are like 5 mins away ... how about us MAXbimmer guys meet at the Home Sense parking lot first? it's right off Mavis to the left when you get off the 401. It's right across the KK parking lot. They'll be close, so I don't think cops would hassle us there too much. At KK we could be taking up space for potential customers. My $0.02.

what do you guys think?

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3846

Ill be there around 9'ish

WASABI
06-28-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Razkal 320i
So which Timmys will you be at ?? the HWY 10 one?

dude, i think they're still meeting at 401/weston.*shiner*