PDA

View Full Version : Sony Xplod Xav-7w 7" In Dash Motorized Tft Lcd Screen

RSquad911
07-20-2004, 09:36 PM
Up for sale is a brand new Xplod XAV-7W 7in in dash TFT TV monitor. It was taken out of the box and un-packaged getting ready for the install when the customer decided he didn't want it anymore. His loss your gain!

Retails for $1500 Canadian asking less than half the price price $600 Canadian.

For the monitor/head/remote unit only.

TV tuner not included

Motorized, 7" wide screen TFT display

XM Satellite Radio controls (tuner, antenna, and subscription required)
EQ7 with 7 preset EQ curves and a 7-band equalizer
Dynamic Soundstage Organizer
front, rear, and subwoofer preamp outputs
high-pass and low-pass filters
no built-in CD player
CD/MD/DVD changer controls
decodes CD Text and ID3 tag information when connected to a compatible changer
2 auxiliary A/V inputs
video output
22 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels
FM sensitivity 8 dBf
I Accept Paypal and international money orders

LOCATED IN THE GTA

E-mail me if interested

thanks

tiestoE36
07-20-2004, 09:42 PM
pics?............btw why are you selling everthing 1/2 off??

golden
07-20-2004, 10:09 PM
do you have the receipt??

im very interested

jeremy
07-20-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by golden
do you have the receipt??

:D

RSquad911
07-20-2004, 11:56 PM
I'm just selling this for 1/2 the price. Basically just below cost.

No receipt sorry guys.

RSquad911
07-21-2004, 12:24 AM
picture

tlaselva
07-21-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by RSquad911
picture

Could you calarify this unit for me....
Does it require an external CD Player, Tuner, etc?
It doesn't seem to be a 'receiver' or a deck....

Thx

Justin e36
07-21-2004, 01:14 PM
i'll buy it.
PM me with location / contact information.
I'll grab it tonight even.

thanks,
Justin

Justin e36
07-21-2004, 01:17 PM
p.s. for anyone else who wanted to know. It has AM/FM only... and remote controls for a sony dvd/cd/mp3 deck which you can mount elsewhere. This is an old model from 2001 and has been discontinued.. the current MSRP is actually $980 CDN according to Sony.

It's kinda ugly... ok well that's an understatement. it's very ugly.. but it does its purpose. other problem is ... face doesn't detach. this unit is a sitting duck in your car.

but i'll buy it anyway... still a good price. ;)

---
Sony Xplod 7" Motorized Mobile Multimedia Audio/Video Receiver

When you're building a mobile audio/video system piece by piece, you need a reliable component that'll act as your system's brain. That's where Sony's XAV-7W audio/video receiver comes in. With built-in 4-way high power (22 watts RMS/45 peak x 4), the sensitive SSIR-EXA tuner for AM and FM reception, and Sony's EQ7 (7 EQ presets and a 7-band equalizer) for precision tone-shaping, the XAV-7W gives you a firm base to anchor your mobile A/V system around.

It has a wide screen 7" TFT display (with 16:9 aspect ratio) that does double duty as system info center and video monitor (videos can be viewed only when vehicle is parked). Hook up an optional CD changer, connect a Sony XM Satellite Radio tuner, or just switch on the AM/FM tuner the screen will display your system settings, disc titles, radio station names, or channel info.

Two auxiliary A/V inputs let you plug in an optional Sony DVD changer, a portable audio player, or even a video game system. Connect a second monitor to the video output so your backseat passengers can watch movies while you drive. When you're ready to upgrade to subs and component amps for theater-quality sound, high-pass and low-pass filters on the three sets of preamp outputs let you tune your amplifier/speaker system without the need for an external crossover.

The Dynamic Soundstage Organizer improves imaging by widening and elevating the apparent speaker locations in your vehicle very useful if your car has front speakers mounted in the lower doors. A wireless remote is included for your convenience.

---

http://www.xplodsony.com/products/images/XAV-7W_product_image.jpg

http://www.xplodsony.com/products/images/XAV-7W_product_image.jpg

Mr seville
08-29-2004, 01:02 PM
i dunno your e-mail but i sent you a PM please lemme know.*th-up*

Justin e36
08-30-2004, 10:05 AM
Sorry Seville.. I already bought it. Awesome TFT screen!... I might be selling it soon if I don't get out of debt in a few days though... :(

PM me with an offer.

Mr seville
08-30-2004, 11:45 AM
pm sent*shiner*

notjoe
08-30-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Justin e36
Sorry Seville.. I already bought it. Awesome TFT screen!... I might be selling it soon if I don't get out of debt in a few days though... :(

PM me with an offer.

is it a touch screen?

Mr seville
08-30-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by notjoe
is it a touch screen?

if you buy it i'm coming to your house to steal it...BEWARE :D

notjoe
08-30-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Mr seville
if you buy it i'm coming to your house to steal it...BEWARE :D

I make my pitbull sleep in my car at night...good luck! :)

Justin e36
08-30-2004, 09:17 PM
nope.. not touch screen. :) ... thank god. :P ... my brother had a touch screen in his car... pain in the ass... especially if your car is lowered and you have a stiff suspension... changing tracks and hit a small bump and you give the thing a hard poke.. think you're going to break the hinges on the thing. :/

Honestly.. although I'm typically not a fan of Sony... it's an awesome headunit, loaded with features, and turns everyone's heads... can't complain with 7.5" TFT either. :)

Mr seville
08-31-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by notjoe
I make my pitbull sleep in my car at night...good luck! :)

thats what tranquilizers are for*smoke*

Mr seville
08-31-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Justin e36
nope.. not touch screen. :) ... thank god. :P ... my brother had a touch screen in his car... pain in the ass... especially if your car is lowered and you have a stiff suspension... changing tracks and hit a small bump and you give the thing a hard poke.. think you're going to break the hinges on the thing. :/

Honestly.. although I'm typically not a fan of Sony... it's an awesome headunit, loaded with features, and turns everyone's heads... can't complain with 7.5" TFT either. :)

sent you a PM*wave*