PDA

View Full Version : OBD II Software review

Surk
07-14-2004, 05:28 PM
Just got MarkD to load the optimized software on my e46 328i... impressive as i only had a short time to test drive afterwards. I did not have a full tank of 94 Oct fuel also... I will be trying out this weekend and give a few review to fellow Max Bimmers

Initial feel, is excellent mid range and high rpm pull then previously... gets to 7k rather fast... should be interesting when i install my UUC flywheel also to feel the accelleration.

Will post a full review within a week of driving. Excellent job Mark*th-up*

Quack
07-14-2004, 09:02 PM
Mark has been getting good reviews everywhere, he came by my work after he programmed your car,
everyone should get in on this, you won't find a better price for this

SpudBoy
07-14-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Quack
Mark has been getting good reviews everywhere, he came by my work after he programmed your car,
everyone should get in on this, you won't find a better price for this

I'm waiting for the e36 M3 reviews (VLAD!!!) before buying in:idea:

MarkD
07-15-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by SpudBoy
I'm waiting for the e36 M3 reviews (VLAD!!!) before buying in:idea:

Well the special price is for 10 people from Maxbimmer, and I've got about 3 so far. It's better to be in the first 10 as that introductory price is a one-time opportunity.

I expect to be able to flash US spec M3's in about 2 to 4 weeks.

MarkD

SickFinga
07-15-2004, 12:28 AM
Mark, I emailed you about, but still didnt get reply from you.
When and where you want to meet up to read my ECU?

Also Mark, if I leave you a deposite, can you hold my place for a discounter software since you cant do it sooner?

MarkD
07-15-2004, 12:36 AM
Sorry I was out this evening. I sent you an email. You can drop by during the day. I could hold your place for a short time if needed, but want to get the 10 cars done soon so the others here find out how well they work. It's part of my advertising campaign which is about 2 months behind schedule.

MarkD