PDA

View Full Version : any side skirts, i ****ed mine up

Polish
07-12-2004, 02:24 PM
hey guys, i recently, well not recently but like 1 month ago i bought side skirts from eurostyle, i had to cut them myself cause they wouldnt fit, and now i ****d em up cause i suck with a jigsaw :D

so anyway, im wondering if anyone has any M3 skirts for a FOUR DOOR, so i dont have to cut shit this time or nothing, cause i really like the M3 look on my e36

thanks

Chris.

bart320i
07-13-2004, 12:49 PM
both 2dr and 4dr are the same size.

Polish
07-13-2004, 12:54 PM
yeah but when i got mine, they were made for a 2 door with the little lip made for the longer 2 door coupe, and in order for them to fit i had to trip that whole lip

Justin e36
07-13-2004, 04:00 PM
damn bro.. sorry to hear that.
I'm getting the m3 side skirts from eurostyle as well.. but I'm paying him to install them. :P

Eurostyle
07-14-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Justin e36
damn bro.. sorry to hear that.
I'm getting the m3 side skirts from eurostyle as well.. but I'm paying him to install them. :P

Thats the way to do it! And i'll guarantee they fit like the originals! I said it before and i'll say it again, bodywork is NO as easy as everyone thinks! Its not brain surgery but if you have never done it, dont try and excpect professional results!

P.s let me know when you want to do it, as i'm leaving for europe in 2 weeks!

FastM3
07-14-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
I said it before and i'll say it again, bodywork is NO as easy as everyone thinks! Its not brain surgery but if you have never done it, dont try and excpect professional results!

Exactly, and I told Chris that before he started!

Polish
07-14-2004, 01:36 AM
sorry if not all of us wanna spend 600 bucks for someone to install it

*th-up*

Eurostyle
07-14-2004, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Polish
sorry if not all of us wanna spend 600 bucks for someone to install it

*th-up*

Oh no i totally understand, i would have done the same...Its still cheaper to F#ck up a $150 set of skirts, and get a new one, then pay someone to do it (even if you have to pay for 2 sets!)...But most people blame ME after...

My advise is to call me if you need ANY help, altho i'm very bussy i will do anything in my power to help out!

Polish
07-14-2004, 12:21 PM
yeah ill prob end up getting M3 skirts or something, dunno yet

blkm3
07-15-2004, 09:23 PM
I have bought stuff from him b4 and they are almost perfect fit . ( there are never perfect fit replicas) . I had to do work on the kit myself and yes do not try this if u r not handy . It is really not hard if u know what u r doing . no matter what replica kits you buy there would be moddifications needed.