PDA

View Full Version : Who has the white E30 M3 in the maX vid's ?

DrunkFuX
07-12-2004, 09:34 AM
just curious.. it looks bad-ass...
it's a white E30 M3.... 2 DTM pipes.. Hartge rims..red line on the rearbumper..

It whould be damn nice to have some wallpapers of that :D

M50E30
07-12-2004, 09:38 AM
Thats RobM3's car. He sold it to buy a Honda CRX. Thank god he did sell it! Why? Read below..... :D

He didn't deserve that car anyways........he didn't know how to drive it (almost threw it into a concrete barrier at Mosport then he tried to drift but end up backing into a parked car).

DrunkFuX
07-12-2004, 09:42 AM
^ hahahaha :D

is he blind or something.. I whould'nt sell it for a CRX :confused:

anyway.. it looked bad-ass.. and to Rob... get some driving lessons :P

Jordan
07-12-2004, 12:25 PM
He didn't sell it FOR a CRX. He sold it and later on ended up buying a CRX.

Slightly different....

DrunkFuX
07-12-2004, 12:58 PM
^ Even that is stupid

DrunkFuX
07-12-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Jordan
He didn't sell it FOR a CRX. He sold it and later on ended up buying a CRX.

Slightly different....

... "Bullshit, it looks to me the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass" ...

WhadUpp
07-12-2004, 01:55 PM
OWNED!^^^^^:D *shiner*

Jordan
07-12-2004, 02:30 PM
Say what you want... I certainly don't give a shit.. somehow I doubt Rob would either.

CRX's are fun little cars. I would love to have a 2nd gen one in my stable.

Mystikal
07-12-2004, 02:59 PM
Agreed, CRX's kick ass. Also, Rob got a great offer for the M, and he took it. Respect to him for it.

DrunkFuX
07-12-2004, 03:14 PM
I do have respect for Rob.. but I whouldn't sell a bad-ass looking E30 M3 for a CRX..

you don't hear me say that I don't respect CRX...

Mystikal
07-12-2004, 03:45 PM
For the last time, he didn't sell it for a CRX. He got a good offer for the M3, so he sold it. After that he needed a daily runabout while he was/is saving for another car, so he made a smart choice and grabbed a few CRX's.

M50E30
07-13-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Mystikal
For the last time, he didn't sell it for a CRX. He got a good offer for the M3, so he sold it. After that he needed a daily runabout while he was/is saving for another car, so he made a smart choice and grabbed a few CRX's.

I bet if Rob told you that he sold it for $30,000 you would believe him.

And what ever happend to that old crappy Ferrari he was going to buy? Oh wait a second he waisted his money on two CRX's and then he crashed one (because he thinks that he is an amazing driver since he took one of the BMW Car Club of Canada's Advanced Drivers Course).

Oh and one last thing......quit trying to defend Rob........makes you look gay.

:rolleyes:

ROBM3
07-13-2004, 12:31 PM
http://www.freebmw.net/bimmersteven/otherscars/rob_servidio/1989%20E30%20M3%20Final%20Vid.mpg

CHECK OUT THAT VIDEO AS WELL...

I actually sold the E30 M3 so I can stash some money in the bank, to invest in the future.

I bought a crx cuz that was one of my first ever cars that I wanted to won ! Plus they are fun to drive and wont lose money when I resell them.

here's more pics of the car.

http://www.s14.ctmnet.de/0039/0039.htm

PS: Dave shut your trap.

ROBM3
07-13-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by M50E30

Oh wait a second he waisted his money on two CRX's and then he crashed one (because he thinks that he is an amazing driver since he took one of the BMW Car Club of Canada's Advanced Drivers Course).

I crashed one because the rear upper control arm bolt snapped ! causing the rear tire to flop on the turn....
before you speak Dave, know your facts. Dont blur out some stupid comments.

ROBM3
07-13-2004, 12:36 PM
Here's the crx that I replaced the E30 M3 with..It was all original !
I sold it to a fellow in New Jersey in December 2003 for $8200 CAD !

http://www.freebmw.net/bimmersteven/otherscars/rob_servidio/

DrunkFuX
07-13-2004, 12:45 PM
I see now.. I thought you'd sold it because you'ld liked the CRX more..

the M3 was beautifull ! *th-up*

AmaRu
07-13-2004, 12:55 PM
i remember wen u were trying to sell one of them on tsr and gtasr

DrunkFuX
07-13-2004, 12:58 PM
awesome video !! *th-up*

my little brother is looking for a nice E30.. he will love the video :D

Mystikal
07-13-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by M50E30
I bet if Rob told you that he sold it for $30,000 you would believe him.

And what ever happend to that old crappy Ferrari he was going to buy? Oh wait a second he waisted his money on two CRX's and then he crashed one (because he thinks that he is an amazing driver since he took one of the BMW Car Club of Canada's Advanced Drivers Course).

Oh and one last thing......quit trying to defend Rob........makes you look gay.

:rolleyes:

Actually, I believe that he got a good deal for it and that was good grounds to sell it. I have no reason to suspect he just blew it out for a low ball offer, what grounds would he have to do that?

Makes me look gay? I've never even met the guy, I'm just trying to add some sense to a pitifully immature forum base. And you, being an older member, really aren't helping the situation. You fit right in with the 16 year olds, congratulations. *th-up*

///m powered
07-13-2004, 02:04 PM
do you have your eye another car yet rob? i still say an nsx would be pretty badass ;)

M50E30
07-13-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Mystikal
And you, being an older member, really aren't helping the situation. You fit right in with the 16 year olds, congratulations. *th-up*

Oh no! You called me a 16 year old! :( Please stop your going to make me cry! *sad*

I'm just sick of the ass sucking members that stand up for punks like him.

BTW - Do you honestly think I give a rats ass about being a "senior" member? This board has gone down hill recently.....especially after that cracker Jordan started posting.

Mystikal
07-13-2004, 02:33 PM
Ass sucking members? What exactly do you mean by that? I don't think I've ever really defended Rob, since I don't know much about him. I was clarifying that he didn't sell the M3 for a CRX. I don't know about his driving ability, I wasn't there when he slid the M into the Egg, and I've never spoken to him at all. I just don't appreciate mindless bashing.

I also noticed the board has fallen apart, it's at the point where teenagers without cars post more than actual BMW owners. It's hilarious. Look, I honestly don't want to start shit with you, because once again, I don't even know you. I find it hard to create an opinion about someone from reading random comments on the internet. I can only ask you to do the same.

///m powered
07-13-2004, 07:49 PM
^^ well put and a good argument,,,, on guard!

ROBM3
07-13-2004, 10:54 PM
Jay, leave M50E30 alone..

Most of his posts are negative anyways.He's been like that for a few years now.....

Everytime someone says anything good about my cars, he has to stick his big nose in there... :rolleyes:

M50E30
07-14-2004, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by ROBM3
Jay, leave M50E30 alone..

Most of his posts are negative anyways.He's been like that for a few years now.....

Everytime someone says anything good about my cars, he has to stick his big nose in there... :rolleyes:

Whatever you cracker.......remember that stupid comment about my little car accident? And you have the nerve saying that I always post negative stuff. You are honestly the biggest joke on all the BMW boards....all talk no action. Don't believe me......ask 99.99% of the members that you have actually meet....they will all say that you are two faced.

BTW everytime you open your big fat mouth you just ask for it! Go buy another pop can just like every other "big bad street racer".

Lennon
07-14-2004, 12:28 AM
Can't say too many of Dave's posts are negative... only when you (Rob) get invloved and start arguing about shit that doesn't even matter.

So with all this money that your saving with these CRX's, when are you planning on moving outa your parents house?
Honestly.

ROBM3
07-14-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Lennon

So with all this money that your saving with these CRX's, when are you planning on moving outa your parents house?
Honestly.

WHEN THEY KICK ME OUT ! :D

Sylak
07-14-2004, 12:59 AM
I got smoke last week by a CRX with a GSR engine... maybe it's a Honda... and a a RWD ( and a M3 is better) But it still a nice light car!

ROBM3
07-14-2004, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Sylak
I got smoke last week by a CRX with a GSR engine... maybe it's a Honda... and a a RWD ( and a M3 is better) But it still a nice light car!
A GS-R has 170- hp
An '89 325i Has 168 + more torque...

should have been a close race no ?

The unfair advantage is that the Crx is lighter.

The question is,how badly did you lose ? :D

Lennon
07-14-2004, 01:53 AM
WHEN THEY KICK ME OUT ! :D

Ha, figured... don't you get tired of having to go home to your parents everyday? Do you at least have your own entrance or something?

snd84318i
07-14-2004, 08:18 PM
i know im knew to this site been around awhile and have read a lot of the post here before i started to pot my self . from what i read rob was very nasty and a holish but recently is trying to be more of a human ( in the sense of the word ) so i can see why the older guys on the board would attack rob but i can see theres a new rob on the board (joran) hes always got something negitave to say about everyone . will say something about me after this . eveyone has there right to there opinion .
about 16 yr old posters without bimmers onboard maybe the board should have qualifications to be a member .

Gamite
07-14-2004, 09:34 PM
I crashed one because the rear upper control arm bolt snapped ! causing the rear tire to flop on the turn....
before you speak Dave, know your facts. Dont blur out some stupid comments.

I love CRX's, they are great cars. :rolleyes:

Lennon
07-14-2004, 09:35 PM
Me too.. thats why after a week of owning one... I got rid of it....

ROBM3
07-14-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Lennon
Me too.. thats why after a week of owning one... I got rid of it....

Cuz you bought a lemon bud. I seen the pic of it.

Lennon
07-14-2004, 10:19 PM
How does the exterior of a car determine how the mechanics work there Rob?

And the condition of the one I had, was I'd say just like most rex's on the road. So don't try to pass it off as a lemon.

Sylak
07-16-2004, 03:10 PM
RObM3 : on the first red light.. i wasnt knowing the guy wanted to raced so i was pushing my car i little for fun But i saw him passing me like a bullet.. so on the next Light i ask him what set up he got, and i tell me ' i got a GSr engine' so when the light i got the Avantage on the first and second gear ( more torque on start) but after that he pass me really fast ( and i dont race at more that 100kph in town.. i still got a brain) on the 3rd gear a 100-110. i give up he was already two car length ahead( if not more). i give him a thump up on the third red light.
it's impressing realy...but still.. i prefer a E30 :-) i'm not a ' expert racer' but still i not bad at all.!

Slowered318
07-16-2004, 03:29 PM
It's too bad we all didn't go to the same high school
:D

Mystikal
07-16-2004, 06:01 PM
HOLY SHIT. LMAO!!

Skunk#1
07-16-2004, 07:55 PM
that is funny as hell. damn that pic...........i cant stop laughing.

i used to roll in a cracks. then i came to my senses, sold it for a civic, then sold that for a land cruiser, kept that bought a mazda b2200, then gave that to some charity thing, bought a b2000 and a xr650. sold the b2000 and bought the bimmer. the best thing i did was buy the bimmer, but still have the bike and truck.

jeremy
07-18-2004, 08:23 PM
mstikal- there has been A LOT of shit with rob...he WAS the jordan of max for along time...dave has alot to back him up for busting robs balls....rob has pissed me off a FEW times too, along with some other members (who can speak for themselves)...anyways, rob doesn't really bother me anymore...he seems to have changed a bit since he was banned...

WhadUpp
07-18-2004, 08:56 PM
Bhuahahahaha:D :D That pic is priceless and yes Rob has been good since the banning.