PDA

View Full Version : the new Williams !!

DrunkFuX
07-12-2004, 08:00 AM
http://www.countax.com/Williams/assets/images/MainLeft.jpg

I quote:

"the WilliamsF1 Team WF1-600H garden tractor offers premium performance and superior cutting power, in the dry and in the wet.

WilliamsF1 Team worked with the britain foremost garden tractor manufacturer to create a tractor that combines innovation with high-level engineering. This is garden tractor with special features you won't find on any other machine... "

link (http://www.countax.com/Williams/)

Frank de Jonge
07-12-2004, 08:02 AM
Cool ride man
I want one too hehe

tlaselva
07-12-2004, 08:11 AM
Wonder how fast it can cut a 10 m. sq. of lawn with an experieced driver............:D

M50E30
07-12-2004, 08:18 AM
Maybe Frank Williams shold put Juan Pablo Montoya on that thing for the rest of the season and give Jacques Villeneuve one last shot in F1.

Also they should get rid of that bum Ralf Schumacher too and scoop up Mika Hakkinen (if he decides to come back)!

Bob Loblaw
07-12-2004, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by M50E30
Maybe Frank Williams shold put Juan Pablo Montoya on that thing for the rest of the season and give Jacques Villeneuve one last shot in F1.

Also they should get rid of that bum Ralf Schumacher too and scoop up Mika Hakkinen (if he decides to come back)!

JV and Hakkinen with Williams? I'd actually start watching F1 again!

DrunkFuX
07-12-2004, 08:43 AM
Montoya is gone next year.. I think Ralf is too..

I should put Webber in the Williams.. and maybe Sato (I love that little guy's attitute :D )

BigD
07-12-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by DrunkFuX
Montoya is gone next year.. I think Ralf is too..

I should put Webber in the Williams.. and maybe Sato (I love that little guy's attitute :D )

That's pretty much how it's panning out... well except for that gimp Sato. Ralf is officially gone to Toyota. Webber says that the poor performance of the team this year has triggered his leaving early clause, and he has already made a decision which will be officially announced in a little while. Williams insiders say that he's coming there.

The other seat will likely go to Coulthard. Frank Williams likes him. JV would be a nice option, and I'm sure they will test him, but he has been out of the loop for too long, cars have changed too much (read: pace has drammatically increased) for him to suddenly climb onboard and lap competitively.

Another strong contender will be Trulli.

But first and foremost Williams have got to get their shit together. I loved how Coulthard put it. That he's tired of everyone whining about Ferrari dominance. That's not their fault, it's ours. F1 is the pinnacle of motorsport and we shouldn't be downregulating it to hamper Ferrari, the rest of us need to catch up.

As much as I find it boring now because of Ferrari dominance, I blame the other teams for lagging. And FIA is only encouraging the bullshit because almost all the rules changes in the past year have been aimed at trying to screw Ferrari to make it easier for others, which is OK for Nascar, but it's horseshit for F1. That's all we need is a bunch of stock cars that can only turn left.

328is_Perf
07-12-2004, 11:35 AM
bah.... the Ferrari is better

DrunkFuX
07-12-2004, 12:04 PM
don't hope david coulthard get's a place in a Williams..
he can't drive.. and doesn't fit in a Williams with his big Lego head

http://www.mame.mu.oz.au/eng_design/gallery/lego/x_head.gif

qimis
07-13-2004, 08:40 AM
^^^ lol :D ... lego head ...

is this one of theirs too ?*shiner*

sonic07
07-13-2004, 10:12 AM
I cut my lawn in 15 minutes with my front wheel drive 6hp but WF1 will do it in 15 seconds ....