PDA

View Full Version : Hyper white bulbs

boss
06-24-2002, 01:54 PM
Does anyone know if hyper white bulbs are illegal for the euro signals.....Thanks

Jon@Bimmersport
06-24-2002, 02:45 PM
yes white turn signals are illegal, the legal colours are only amber for the front, for the rear they can be red or amber. for red u must use the l.e.d bulbs, but the cheap painted ones because they will flash pinkish.

Autotechnica
06-24-2002, 03:41 PM
I'm pretty sure cops don't really give a sh*t unless they are really out to get you. I drive right behind cops all day long with my blue super white blah blah whatever blubs in the night time and they don't even care. If you drive a riced up Honda, then your asking for it.

Bryan

Jon@Bimmersport
06-24-2002, 05:53 PM
thats tru bryan...but also u know that cops need to give a certain amount of tickets, and expect to get caught once in a while for the blue bulbs...the first time they will let u go, if u know how to act then u can get off about 2 times

Autotechnica
06-24-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
thats tru bryan...but also u know that cops need to give a certain amount of tickets, and expect to get caught once in a while for the blue bulbs...the first time they will let u go, if u know how to act then u can get off about 2 times

Doesn't happen in my area.

Bryan

Jon@Bimmersport
06-24-2002, 07:48 PM
cuz u live in richmond hill..i beleive thats a way better area than mississauga! in mississauga, there are always stupid 17yr old punks racing around in their honda civics...its stupid, its cuz of them that some ppl who do nothin get pulled over for the stupidest things...once i was with my cuzin and we got pulled over cuz the music was too loud, and he said the exhaust was too loud! but its as loud as the exhaust on randy's eurospec! and then he tried to press down the car to see how low it will go, its already lowered and the springs arent soft enuf so that u can press it down, but he tried for almost 15min on jus the front..these cops r always jus shuttin down ppl with civics cuz they think they will race.

Autotechnica
06-24-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover
cuz u live in richmond hill..i beleive thats a way better area than mississauga! in mississauga, there are always stupid 17yr old punks racing around in their honda civics...its stupid, its cuz of them that some ppl who do nothin get pulled over for the stupidest things...once i was with my cuzin and we got pulled over cuz the music was too loud, and he said the exhaust was too loud! but its as loud as the exhaust on randy's eurospec! and then he tried to press down the car to see how low it will go, its already lowered and the springs arent soft enuf so that u can press it down, but he tried for almost 15min on jus the front..these cops r always jus shuttin down ppl with civics cuz they think they will race.

Ummm.. have you ever been to Richmond Hill? Its china rice town. All I hear at night is those Honda fart pipes roaring and tires sqeeling.

Bryan

e36_freak
06-24-2002, 11:56 PM
i live in mississauga and when i had my car it was xenon white bulbs in the fronts and backs and i have clear lense in the front and the red/clear lights in the back and i drive by cops, behind cops, in front of cops never got pulled over for my white lights...

Jon@Bimmersport
06-24-2002, 11:56 PM
lol oh is it?? i c....well i live on eglington, and i live rite behind where there is a downhill stretch where there are always races, so mostly at like 1am all i hear is rice mufflers, and then sirens!

Lil'Smoothie
06-26-2002, 02:08 AM
I've never been pulled for having smoked indicators and white indicator bulbs

boss
06-26-2002, 12:43 PM
Thanks guys....I think I'll get them.....and hope that I don't cross paths with a bored cop....