PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, new user here =)

archie
06-23-2002, 04:37 PM
Wats up everyone someone mentioned on another forum that this is a place where toronto BMW guys chill at.....

My ride is a 98 540/6sp
The mods on it are an AC Schnitzer front, rear apron and rear spoiler
AC Schnitzer mirrors
Euro Angel Eyes, Celis LED rear lights,
Stage II (6000k) xenons,

20" Hartge nova 7 rims, 245 in the front, 275 in the back :)

and uhm, in the near while coming up is an exhaust and a short shifter to finish things off
I will try insert some pics of the car here, if it doesn't work... well, better luck next time i guess

Anyhow hope y'all like this
Let me know your opinions / thoughts too of course =)

http://www.msmd.com/car/car5.jpg

http://www.msmd.com/car/car6.jpg
http://www.msmd.com/car/car7.jpg
http://www.msmd.com/car/car8.jpg
http://www.msmd.com/car/car9.jpg

AMG_POWER
06-23-2002, 04:52 PM
Once we saw ya on clark and yonge plaza...and i guess you saw us yesterday near steesls and yonge….you were at the traffic light looking at ours x5 4.6 and 745i ….was it you or I’m mistaking?

Nice car though!

archie
06-23-2002, 04:57 PM
You were parked a few days ago near the sushi place right next to me, yeah?

The rims weren't on my car yet...

If so, i know who you are =)

Yesterday i didn't see you.. but that's because i was just struggling to get home, wasn't paying attention to the road much :)

You guys are russian also, right?

Bliss
06-23-2002, 04:59 PM
Very sweet looking ride archie. Love the wheels.*th-up* Welcome to maxbimmer.:)

AMG_POWER
06-23-2002, 05:01 PM
yeah that's what i thought....coz i didn't see the rimz....nice rimz man...yesterday it was you we were parked two of us in legacy cafe....you were looking straight at us:) and our cars...anyway r u hanging out on that plaza lots? or in northyork? if so you will see us often:)

AMG_POWER
06-23-2002, 05:03 PM
Is your parts original from AC? and did you do whole work by yourself???

archie
06-23-2002, 05:11 PM
Hehe I remember two guys in legacy looking at the car
i was heading south on yonge
but i honestly dont recall seeing your cars there
I do remember seeing you guys a couple weeks before that also in coutnry style on yonge/steeles, i was in a shittyass rental though... So i know your two cars for sure now..
heh

As far as the body stuff is concerned, the Front is original AC, i put it on myself (it was painted black, got that from ebay)
the rear & the spoiler & the mirrors are an exact copy of the AC ones... just had em painted, and installed.. not myself though, mirrors were a huge pain in the ass, the bodywork COULD be done by myself but i still got some help..

It's funny how in america young people with nicer cars hate leaving the stock rims on..
I saw quite a few 745's and x5's with 21's, 22's...

This one 745 was done up with some hamman body mods and hammann 22's.. that was sweet..
but once u get into those rim/tire sizes
the prices are soooooo stupid..

Anyhow, i'm sure i'll see you around somewhere.. i'm Mike by the way

Originally posted by BiMMer745i
yeah that's what i thought....coz i didn't see the rimz....nice rimz man...yesterday it was you we were parked two of us in legacy cafe....you were looking straight at us:) and our cars...anyway r u hanging out on that plaza lots? or in northyork? if so you will see us often:)

AMG_POWER
06-23-2002, 05:21 PM
I want it done by AC 20 inch ac i'm not sure whether I want full ac kid or not I'm really concerned about the rear pipe….i don't really now if I like it or no….coz if it was two pipes it would be fine with me…but one pipe…ummm I don't know, I might get everything except the rear bumper and pipe…we'll see anyway it's not released in production yet….Anyway nice car man love your wheels! My name is BoB, Vlad, or Vladimir….whatever you like lol enjoy your stay….should've come few days before and go to Niagara cruise with us!! It was FuN!

'88 325e
06-23-2002, 05:33 PM
Damn! I was looking for a '98 540i sport not too long ago. I couldn't justify spending $40,000 on a car right now. I'm keeping my E30 and putting a couple of bucks into it. Well keep the mods comming and more pics please (engine, interior, and brakes)!

L8R,
Dave
*th-up*

Mr seville
06-23-2002, 09:20 PM
that was me welcome aboard i am blah blah over at bimmer.org:P

Lip
06-23-2002, 10:52 PM
Bimmer745i, I always see your car park with the black X5 on Yonge street just before steels. You work there?

M-POSING
06-23-2002, 11:02 PM
Welcome aboard and your ride is nicely put together..... *th-up* *th-up*

Jon@Bimmersport
06-23-2002, 11:03 PM
very sexy ride man...hope to see u at future cruises! it'd be sick seeing a 745i, x5 4.6is and a E39 in ur rearview mirror..

Gamite
06-23-2002, 11:05 PM
Sweet, anothe fellow 5er, welcome to the board! *wave*

Betray
06-24-2002, 02:12 AM
were u parked near a lake at young and elgin mills? north of it really

AMG_POWER
06-24-2002, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Lip
Bimmer745i, I always see your car park with the black X5 on Yonge street just before steels. You work there?

There's a cafe called Legacy...we hang out there really often....so if ya passing by come in and be our guest:) !

archie
06-24-2002, 02:59 AM
Thanks for the kind words everyone

I will for sure hit up one of those cruises with y'all..

*wave*