PDA

View Full Version : **Pics** Home Depot meet

hawai-Ian
06-23-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by ROB89M3

last photo - i like the way you park*drunk* *drunk* *drunk*

Rolled_Out
06-23-2002, 08:22 PM
i don't know how some people can actually drive around in some of those cars... is it not embarresing driving like an orange CRX with quad exhaust? ah well...

'88 325e
06-23-2002, 11:56 PM
Hey Rob!

Nice crowd you hang out with! LOL! You have officially pissed everyone at maX now you have to chill with the...not going to say it.

P.S. - The guy with the white convertable probably did all that work to his car unlike yours. You bought your the car like that! I would never buy someone elses project! Ha! Ha! Ha! :D

Jon@Bimmersport
06-24-2002, 12:09 AM
dave i hope u aint hatin on ricers! ricers r kool..they make u laugh ur ass off! with the bookshelf spoilers...and the altezza's...and then half the weight of the car is stickers of parts they dont even have!

'88 325e
06-24-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
dave i hope u aint hatin on ricers! ricers r kool..they make u laugh ur ass off! with the bookshelf spoilers...and the altezza's...and then half the weight of the car is stickers of parts they dont even have!

No i'm not "hatin" ricers at all! I want a "rice out" my next car for fun! Just proving a point that Rob wont hang out with us maX guys anymore. Sutch a shame.

Jon@Bimmersport
06-24-2002, 12:17 AM
i thought of it as a blessing!! lol jks man..heh..if u need help on ricing up ur car...jus pm me...i got so many ideas!

NickP
06-24-2002, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by '88 325e
Hey Rob!

Nice crowd you hang out with! LOL! You have officially pissed everyone at maX now you have to chill with the...not going to say it.

P.S. - The guy with the white convertable probably did all that work to his car unlike yours. You bought your the car like that! I would never buy someone elses project! Ha! Ha! Ha! :D

A tad harsh, no?

'88 325e
06-24-2002, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by NickP
A tad harsh, no?

NickP,

I guess you didn't see the post that Rob put up about me then. Well you should check it out. See the true idiot Rob at work! :mad:

Dave

GladdoM3
06-24-2002, 02:13 PM
hmmm.....a slight hint of hostility !