PDA

View Full Version : Nice to meet you all at Bimmerfest BeaveRun

elraton16
07-05-2004, 12:30 AM
Hey whats up guys it's Carlos. I thought i might drop by and say thanks for all of you for coming down and enjoying the show. It was really weird getting to the track saturday and seing from far away a car that looked exactly like Randy's, yet it was an m3. Weird but sweet. Saturday was a fun day, relaxin but too hott. The show was nice but attendance was way low mostly becuz of the non-central area. Next year it will be big...im hoping.

Gamite...Nice to have met you and the 5 series is sweet looking up in person. If we go to Mosport for a BMWCCA race i'll let you know ahead of time.

Once again thanks for coming down and nice to meet you all!

-carlos

EMPOWERD
07-05-2004, 08:20 AM
Good to see you again too Carlos. Don't know how you manage to be a one-man pit crew on these hot days for both Dado and Sunil (sp?).... it's hard to find dedicated guys like you. Hope they realize how lucky they are.

qimis
07-05-2004, 06:23 PM
were you the guy that wearing blue shirt ? when we were around andreNY's car ?

Gamite
07-05-2004, 07:07 PM
Nice meeting you too Carlos.. Yeah' tha'd be cool if you guys come up for mosport.

Jon@Bimmersport
07-05-2004, 10:34 PM
yea it was nice meetin u carlos (i was the brown guy)...i never asked but was wondering, wat happenned to dados brakes?

Meyli
07-06-2004, 02:06 AM
Nice meeting all of you as well. :)

Gamite
07-06-2004, 02:21 AM
I want that domokun thing. :P

Jon@Bimmersport
07-06-2004, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Meyli
Nice meeting all of you as well. :)

im guessing you are the girl with the M3? llooks good, whats in store for rims and suspension? anything?