PDA

View Full Version : finally new rims!

bimmerdreamer
07-01-2004, 12:50 AM
I got a set of enkei nt-03 16x7's (16.5lbs) The change is phenomenal from the previous enkei Aka 17's (chrome) which weighed 28+ pounds. I just took a bunch of shots but i could use some help loading them or hosting.
heres a try:

bimmerdreamer
07-01-2004, 01:12 AM
The pictures are huge so if someone has hosting I would love to share.(3.3mp) I had to shrink that one with MS paint. I havent posted in a while so here a little info on my progress. Ive had this car for about a year now and so far the 84 318i has gotten.
Outside: Rieger GTS (full kit), Technoviolet paint, shaved rear emblem, colormatched front emblem, e30 M3 style shaved mouldings, kit is fully moulded w/ steel supports and impact foam, color matched trim/mirror/handles, angel eye high beam light replacement, smoked signals, 16x7 enkei nt-03, HR trak+ 10mm spacers, 15% tint
minor engine tweaks (ac,aux fan, p.steering delete, drilled/sealed box)
Blaupunkt deck, pioneer all around, kenwood subs, rockford fosgate amp
........thats about it for now, working on getting a rebuild/turbo setup done w/ dual exhaust.

ZiMMie
07-01-2004, 01:13 AM
send it to me ill host it zimmie@gmail.com

Jordan
07-01-2004, 01:33 AM
I wish you had showed up to the e30 picnic at newcastle beach park on Sunday. You would have been laughed out of the park....

MR 325
07-01-2004, 02:15 AM
Those are nice rims... For a Honda

M50E30
07-01-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Jordan
I wish you had showed up to the e30 picnic at newcastle beach park on Sunday. You would have been laughed out of the park....

I honestly can't wait till you piss off the wrong person then they meet you at an event, kick your big candy a$$, and then take pics and post it on every BMW board that you have probably pissed off or been banned from.

But that probably won't happen since you are probably one of those people that sue for every little stupid thing.

BTW - Shut your pie hole you prick!

bmdoubleya
07-01-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by M50E30
I honestly can't wait till you piss off the wrong person then they meet you at an event, kick your big candy a$$, and then take pics and post it on every BMW board that you have probably pissed off or been banned from.

But that probably won't happen since you are probably one of those people that sue for every little stupid thing.

HAHAHAHHAHA*th-up*

BimmerKris
07-01-2004, 02:24 PM
hey i guess some poeple expect everyone to look the same, like the same things, have the same tastes, and so one. Wow how did democracy ever make it anywhere, it sounds like we're still in nazi germany. If i ever saw you car Jordan, i'd kick it, numerous amounts of times, then maybe hit it with a bat a couple times, then i would leave a note as to where you could find me, and if you had a problem with me, we could work it out face to face.

hey does that sound fimilair, thats how big of an idiot you look like trying to be an internet tough guy.

everyone is entitled to there own taste, if you don't like it, why do you make such a big deal about it, jelous? jelous of a real person, something you can't be.

hmmm

i think it looks alright white rims go on any car in my opinion

Chris de la Cruz
07-01-2004, 03:19 PM
^^^damn skippy

bimmerdreamer
07-01-2004, 04:44 PM
I wish i would have made it to the e30 picnic. Alot of my friends w/ e30's went and said it was fun. Luckily most bimmer enthusiast are nothing like you (jordan). You can have you opinion but dont be disrespectful. As for the wheels i didnt buy them because their enkei or because their white (they'll be gunmetal soon), I bought them purely because of the performance aspect and i got a good deal. But i think they look just fine for now and I have no plans on changing anything soon. If anyone else wants to bash on my car go for it, i can take critism but bieng a dickhead like jordan makes bmw owners look like pricks when really 99% of enthusiast I know are down to earth and respectful.

paul christians
07-01-2004, 06:24 PM
he should be ponk!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan
07-01-2004, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by bimmerdreamer
I wish i would have made it to the e30 picnic. Alot of my friends w/ e30's went and said it was fun. Luckily most bimmer enthusiast are nothing like you (jordan). You can have you opinion but dont be disrespectful. As for the wheels i didnt buy them because their enkei or because their white (they'll be gunmetal soon), I bought them purely because of the performance aspect and i got a good deal. But i think they look just fine for now and I have no plans on changing anything soon. If anyone else wants to bash on my car go for it, i can take critism but bieng a dickhead like jordan makes bmw owners look like pricks when really 99% of enthusiast I know are down to earth and respectful.

I meant they would laugh at you for having a GTS kitted 318i. I wasn't even going to comment on the wheels.

paul christians
07-01-2004, 06:25 PM
If you like the rims cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan
07-01-2004, 06:27 PM
you are probably one of those people that sue for every little stupid thing.

Nope, I'm not sue happy. Infact I've only been on court twice. Once for illegal tint (12%) and once for assualting a guy and stabbing him with a pen.

I find it funny how eeeeevvverrryooonnnee here thinks "I'll kick your ass if I ever met you" blah blah shit had any effect on me at all. and people call ME a internet thug.. far from it thank you very much, I just like to openly expess my opinions, you guys are the hostile/violent ones.

M50E30
07-01-2004, 07:42 PM
I find it funny how eeeeevvverrryooonnnee here thinks "I'll kick your ass if I ever met you"

Read below you stupid hick! Where did I say "I" was going to kick your ass? Your just another punk that isn't worth my time. Just hope you piss off someone that dosen't care about laying you a good one in the chops.

BTW....

bmdoubleya
07-01-2004, 07:47 PM
Read below you stupid hick! Where did I say "I" was going to kick your ass? Your just another punk that isn't worth my time. Just hope you piss off someone that dosen't care about laying you a good one in the chops.

BTW....
HAHAHAHAHAH*th-up*

Good stuff

07-01-2004, 08:19 PM
lol.*shiner*

I don't think I like the rims..
At least I don't like the color anyway..
It's hard to say since the picture is so shitty. *sleep*

Jordan
07-01-2004, 08:38 PM
lol, you guys are a riot. seriously.

M50E30
07-01-2004, 08:42 PM
lol, you guys are a riot. seriously.

You must be too. Since everyone laughs at you. :D

WhadUpp
07-01-2004, 08:49 PM
Jordan, it's good to see that your car is painted and it looks real nice, can't say anything good about your manners though. True, not all of us have the same taste but couldn't you be a take it a little easier on the bashing. Jordan you are the Simon Cowl of Bimmerdom. Have a nice day.

BimmerKris
07-01-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by bimmerdreamer

BASH BASH take that

hahaha that was lame sorry i had to bring some piontless excuse for humour into this thread,

BASH

ZiMMie
07-01-2004, 11:59 PM
http://members.rogers.com/zim_mie/rezize/1.jpg http://members.rogers.com/zim_mie/rezize/2.jpg http://members.rogers.com/zim_mie/rezize/3.jpg http://members.rogers.com/zim_mie/rezize/4.jpg http://members.rogers.com/zim_mie/rezize/5.jpg http://members.rogers.com/zim_mie/rezize/6.jpg
http://members.rogers.com/zim_mie/rezize/7.jpg

BimmerKris
07-04-2004, 01:02 PM
look pretty good, i don't like the chrome wheels inthat one pic though

bmdoubleya
07-04-2004, 11:53 PM
Nope, I'm not sue happy. Infact I've only been on court twice. Once for illegal tint (12%) and once for assualting a guy and stabbing him with a pen.

I find it funny how eeeeevvverrryooonnnee here thinks "I'll kick your ass if I ever met you" blah blah shit had any effect on me at all. and people call ME a internet thug.. far from it thank you very much, I just like to openly expess my opinions, you guys are the hostile/violent ones.

So would you kick our ass or stab us with a pen????:confused:

kylebes1
07-05-2004, 12:14 AM
I'll stab you with the pen while Jordan is kicking your ass.

Those bumpers look like they belong on a highway line-painter truck, and the wheels look equally bad.

Those old wheels you had would have been better used if melted do and made into bed pans.

Other than that your car is peachy. ;)

M50E30
07-05-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by kylebes1
I'll stab you with the pen while Jordan is kicking your ass.

Your one of those guys that will only fight someone if you gang up on them?

Think before you open that pie hole...because you make yourself look like a pussy.

:moon:

notmpowered
07-05-2004, 06:19 PM
Sweet color. If you ever see a pic of jordan, you know he has never ever gotten any action, so thats why he is so bitter. Honestly though, a car with that nice of a paintjob and body work desrves better rims than enkei, but its all good man, it still looks nice.

Jordan
07-05-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by notmpowered
If you ever see a pic of jordan, you know he has never ever gotten any action, so thats why he is so bitter.

Lol. I've had enough action to last a lifetime, and I don't understand why you think I'm bitter?

Originally posted by notmpowered
Honestly though, a car with that nice of a paintjob and body work desrves better rims than enkei, but its all good man, it still looks nice.

Itís a stock economy model e30, with an extravagant bodykit, and bling bling wheels. Is that not the epitome of rice?

At least cut your springs so you aren't a 4x4.

bmdoubleya
07-06-2004, 10:22 AM
Lol. I've had enough action to last a lifetime, and I don't understand why you think I'm bitter?

Itís a stock economy model e30, with an extravagant bodykit, and bling bling wheels. Is that not the epitome of rice?

At least cut your springs so you aren't a 4x4.

I think e30's will never be considered RICE It would take one hell of an ugly body kit and still it will have some class..

Eurospeed88
07-06-2004, 12:42 PM
http://members.rogers.com/zim_mie/rezize/6.jpg

NICE STOCK RIDE HEIGHT!

You spent all that money on a body kit, paint, and 2 sets of wheels, and you didn't even modify your suspension at all?

I'm not going to rag on your body kit or your wheels, since everyone else has already beaten that horse to death with stone baseball bats. I'm a firm believer in "If you like it, do it". But to do all that work to a car and not even improve the suspension, if for anything but to lower the car, is really lame.

SpoolinS6
07-06-2004, 02:17 PM
whats jordan saying about the guys kit cause its huge blaa blaa blaa jordan i seen that kit mounted on your car on your site remember or u just forgot
btw dont be such an as*hole you ARE !

Mystikal
07-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by M_powered
whats jordan saying about the guys kit cause its huge blaa blaa blaa jordan i seen that kit mounted on your car on your site remember or u just forgot

:huh?:

Bob Loblaw
07-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Mystikal
:huh?:

I also remember when Jordan owned a Reiger GTS kit, ready to go on his car.

SebSter
07-06-2004, 02:36 PM
Looks pretty cool, not so much my taste cuz Im more for the stock(ish) look on e30s but I still like it.

The guys are right though, lowering is one of the first things that should be done when modifying an e30.

Looks cool tho *th-up*

BMW BMXer
07-06-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Bob Loblaw
I also remember when Jordan owned a Reiger GTS kit, ready to go on his car.

I remember as well.

He had a pic with it on somewhat.

BimmerKris
07-06-2004, 05:49 PM
[i]

At least cut your springs so you aren't a 4x4. [/B]

here goes the "everyone has to have the same taste as me" bullshit, who cares if the car was built for ecomony, some people like to have thier car look nice before making it go fast. some people don't even care if there car goes fast.

but i guess thats not good enough, hey everyone, cancel all you plans on your car, lets make them all just his jordans. then he will never be able to bitch, well he'll prob find something.

Jordan
07-06-2004, 06:55 PM
Yes. I did at one time fit a full GTS kit to my car. But it didn't flow with the car very well at all, and looked way to god awful. I sold it promptly. My car looks 100000x better without it.

Skunk#1
07-06-2004, 06:58 PM
do you think that randy's car looked god awful?

Jordan
07-06-2004, 07:54 PM
No, Randy's car looks alright. It also didnt have the GTS sideskirts (which are horrid looking)

Randy's car also wasnt a bottom of the line stock 84 318i.

bimmerdreamer
07-06-2004, 11:36 PM
I can understand the critism on the suspension. I agree completely. Luckily I have already ordered new springs and shocks. (-1.5f 1.0r)The reason I did the bodywork and paint first was because I was hit by a ford expedition in a parking lot back when the car was all stock. I got $1800 for one door panel (car cost 1000). I had never seen a techno e30 so I went for it. (I advertised for the paintshop so the work was $800 for suplies). I am impressed with their work...Now that the outside is modded I plan on taking the m10 and adding a turbo. ...... excuse the long post i thought I should elaborate on the project.

M50E30
07-06-2004, 11:51 PM
Randy's car also wasnt a bottom of the line stock 84 318i.

It was an '88 325e.........now isn't that the lower end 325? I think so......and so was mine.

So what if it is a 318 or a 325e..........not everyone can do both body and engine mods all at once.

Do us all a favor and go for a run in some highway traffic.

windsor318is
07-07-2004, 12:37 AM
ahhhh, i see i havent missed anything in the e30 section............

///m powered
07-07-2004, 01:56 AM
[iNow that the outside is modded I plan on taking the m10 and adding a turbo. ...... excuse the long post i thought I should elaborate on the project. [/B]

dont waste your money beefing up an m10 :P

go for an m50 or something *th-up*

Mystikal
07-07-2004, 08:42 AM
It was an '88 325e.........now isn't that the lower end 325? I think so......and so was mine.

It was a 2.7 ita though. Not nearly as bad.

M50E30
07-07-2004, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Mystikal
It was a 2.7 ita though. Not nearly as bad.

2.7L ETA! Not ita.

And yes it is almost as bad as a 318is (318's have better handling).

Dubly
07-07-2004, 12:20 PM
I was at the new castle beach show along with Jordan and his car. I am sure it would please many of you to known that Jordan is a fat ugly slob, that I could best describe him as the "creepy guy coming out of the adult section".

His car is fine if you are into carbon hoods and side skirts, ect..

Jordan is the moderator for Rv3limited and will kick off his site if you give him half as much lip as he is giving the poor guy that put the NT-03's on his car.

My advice to all of you is to ignore his negative comments. In his mind there is only one nice e30, his.

I truly wish I had the good sense to take a photo of the guy, he is down right ugly. There is doubt that he beats off to cars.

Cheers

Mystikal
07-07-2004, 12:26 PM
2.7L ETA! Not ita.

And yes it is almost as bad as a 318is (318's have better handling).

ita = 2.7 ghetto stroker. He had many I parts if I'm not mistaken, just before the M52B32 swap.

And M42 318is > any ETA. I may even say better than 325i/is, but that's arguable. But he has neither, it's an M10 sub-100whp 4x4 monster. And that with all that stuff on it, is sorta whacko. :huh?:

Chris de la Cruz
07-07-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Dubly
I was at the new castle beach show along with Jordan and his car. I am sure it would please many of you to known that Jordan is a fat ugly slob, that I could best describe him as the "creepy guy coming out of the adult section".

ohh like the comic book guy from the simpsons :D thats what i'm picturing... fat computer moderator... w/ negative comments :D
http://www.doheth.co.uk/profiles/cbg.gif

bmdoubleya
07-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Dubly

His car is fine if you are into carbon hoods and side skirts, ect..

Jordan is the moderator for Rv3limited and will kick off his site if you give him half as much lip as he is giving the poor guy that put the NT-03's on his car.

My advice to all of you is to ignore his negative comments. In his mind there is only one nice e30, his.

I truly wish I had the good sense to take a photo of the guy, he is down right ugly. There is doubt that he beats off to cars.

Cheers
:D LOL

*mw* This is good stuff*par-t*

Jordan
07-07-2004, 06:49 PM
It seems to me that a lot of you guys here think that all there is to life is being attractive, getting laid, and having a better car then everyone else.

Not a single one of those things are important to be perfectly happy with your life. I donít expect many of you to agree with, or even see that pointÖ as you all have a lot of growing up to do yet. Hopefully in a few years it will all hit you like a freight train, and you will realize how ridiculous you acted when you were young and dumb.

Donít get me wrong, being attractive is fine... but beauty always has, and always will be in the eye of the beholder. Getting laid is just fine and dandy too, but itís not necessary at all. I couldnít even begin to recall how many hundreds of times Iíve had sex with previous girlfriends, itís not like Iíve never got laid ;) Iím single these days, and perfectly happy with it. I couldnít devote the proper time to a girlfriend into my busy schedule if I wanted to.

Last but not leastÖ having a better car then everyone elseÖ everyone seems to have this complex. Surely I have a bit of it too, we all do. My car is in many ways far superior to a lot of other e30ís around because of all the hard work that I have put into it myself. Show quality unique bodywork, complete restoration, etc. Most of you guys drive around stock e30ís with rusted out bodies and fiberglass body kits popped out of molds by the dozens. If that is your thing, and you are honestly happy with itÖ by all means continue being happy with it. I just state my opinion openly, and bluntly. Always have, always will.

Skunk#1
07-07-2004, 08:16 PM
cant devote time for tang, damn i work 60-70 hours a week and still get some night and day. also have been happily together for about five years. shit i still hang out with my friends and ride 20 miles a day on my bike. still have plenty of time to do other things like watch tv and read. what is this. i think you put this whole i have devoted more time in my car then it makes it the best b/s to far. more like you devote time to your car so you can try to get girls. lame. a lot of man hours does not make something good. anyway as for being the lower end of the line bimmer who cares it still looks good and handles like a bimmer. and by the way things dont rust in the south. we dont salt the roads. and if you think that life is a matter of growing up you are the one that has to argue and talk smack like a little kid. shit only a kid would stab someone with a pen.

Jordan
07-07-2004, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Skunk#1
cant devote time for tang, damn i work 60-70 hours a week and still get some night and day.

Good for you. I work 40-50hrs a week, and manage a fairly large forum along with the things I like to do in my free time. I'm sure I could "devote time for tang" but that isn't something I want. I don't feel given the amount of free time I have, that I could properly maintain a relationship as it should be.

You don't have to agree, because obviously you are stuck in a different mind set.

more like you devote time to your car so you can try to get girls. lame.

Impressing or getting girls has never been something I thought of while modifying my car. Your assumptions are quite off base.

as for being the lower end of the line bimmer who cares it still looks good and handles like a bimmer.

Looks good? Well that is a matter of opinion for sure. I don't see anything I like in it, end of story. I'm sure it handles as good as a BMW with a 20 year old stock suspension can.

by the way things dont rust in the south. we dont salt the roads.

Good for you??? Alot of people here live where the roads ARE salted, and the condition of their cars is reflected in that.

if you think that life is a matter of growing up you are the one that has to argue and talk smack like a little kid. shit only a kid would stab someone with a pen.

I just state my opinions, I don't talk smack. I will always speak the truth, I don't tell lies.

I only argue because you guys have your heads so far up your asses sometimes that you cant see its JUST MY OPINION, MOVE THE **** ON.

I think I was 16 when I stabbed the moron with a pen. 16 is still a kid IMO so yes.. you would be right. FYI he had it coming, and even said so later to the police ;)

BoBimmer
07-08-2004, 01:55 AM
OMG I am tired of hearing his lip on every board i go to!! Get over yourself Jordan! You wanna see real hard work love blood sweat and tears put into some cars talk to me. I will send you some pics of my garage full of cars hand built by me for me! I have never sent a car to any shop other than my own shop! Amd as far as your paint expertise and 3 grand paint job I have seen better quality from some maaco jobs!

bmwm5lover
07-08-2004, 11:41 AM
Bimmer dreamer, I would have to agree with Jordan on this, your car is a joke...Sorry
The only thing i like is possibly the paintjob

RandyB
07-08-2004, 01:46 PM
boy these thread really attract alot of "A" ho's

Jordan
07-08-2004, 06:50 PM
That reminds me, I don't think I mentioned it, but I do like Technoviolet.

Kal
07-08-2004, 07:35 PM
Good for you. I work 40-50hrs a week, and manage a fairly large forum along with the things I like to do in my free time.

it can't be that large or busy if your constantly posting here. And it abviously is not that great of a forum if your always here. Why don't you devote more time to your forum because your not wanted here.

You talk like your really intelligent. If you had any sense, you would realize your not wanted on this board. Your like that little annoying kid in highschool that would never go away. If we ignore you, will you leave this board alone?

chromius
07-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Guys, this forum is getting really bad, it seams that every e30 thread is now a giant bitch fest of "I hate your car"..."What a POS" and "My car is better than everyone else's." Honestly, (especially Jordan) If you don't like it then fine...just end it at that..there is no sense in insulting everyone...just say "I don't like it" and end it there. Everyone has their own tastes and you will just have to accept it. What good would all the work you put into your car be if everyone had one that looked exactly the same?

Also, who cares if its a base model...not everyone can afford an M3...or an engine swap...this forum exists so that everyone that owns a bimmer, no matter what kind, can chat, learn, and help others out. So try and be a little more open minded. My $0.02;)

BimmerKris
07-08-2004, 07:50 PM
why don't we ALL just stop acting like children. Having an opinion is fine, saying your opinion is fine. If you don't like his car, there is nothing wrong in saying that at all, but to say that he would have been laughed home, is strait up rude and uncalled for. Thats not an opinion, thats a shot. And thats what makes you look like a child and a dick Jordan. You say it's only your opinion and everyone should back off. Well you never just state your opinion, you take unnessarry shots at people. A lot of us are guilty for doing it to you aswell, wheather it is out of retaliation or for some other reason. The fact of the matter is, i think we could all do a bit of growing up, read this thread from start to finish and see how stupid it looks. Some dude puts up a pic of his car, and it turns to an all out bash fest. In my opinion Jordan, your a dumb shit when it comes to dealing with people, you seem to know a lot about cars, but nothing about people.

Thats an opinion, with no bashing, unnessesry shots and all that other crap.

lets all grow up and call an end to this school yard shit

Jordan
07-08-2004, 09:05 PM
chromius_e30:

Your last post is pretty well rounded, I don't think I have anything to disagree with so no comments will be made at this time.

Originally posted by BimmerKris
why don't we ALL just stop acting like children.

Most of you are children (so it seems) but ok...

Having an opinion is fine, saying your opinion is fine. If you don't like his car, there is nothing wrong in saying that at all, but to say that he would have been laughed home, is strait up rude and uncalled for.

Yeah, I agree. It was rude and uncalled for, but do I really need to justify it?

You say it's only your opinion and everyone should back off. Well you never just state your opinion, you take unnessarry shots at people.

Yup, pretty much sums it up.

A lot of us are guilty for doing it to you aswell, wheather it is out of retaliation or for some other reason. The fact of the matter is, i think we could all do a bit of growing up.

Most certainly

In my opinion Jordan, your a dumb shit when it comes to dealing with people, you seem to know a lot about cars, but nothing about people.

Here I need to disagree, sorry. I know enough about people. Obviously I know exactly where to push and prod to get the desired response. I'm very good at it, surely you have noticed.

I wouldn't say I know alot about cars. I know a TON about e30's and alot about e36 and older BMW's in general.

Thats an opinion, with no bashing, unnessesry shots and all that other crap..

My my.. a adult level debate. Thank you.

BimmerKris
07-08-2004, 09:23 PM
Here I need to disagree, sorry. I know enough about people. Obviously I know exactly where to push and prod to get the desired response. I'm very good at it, surely you have noticed.

i still disagree with this, calling people names and bashing the things they like is not knowing exacly where to push. That would piss anyone off. Now me telling my ex gf that i think her friends are thieves, just becuase i know it bugs the shit out of her, or calling her the nickname that her parents called her that she hates, is knowing where to push, you have to really know someone before you can start pushing buttons, other wise your just pissing everyone off and not just that one person.

Kal
07-08-2004, 09:26 PM
right on bimmerkris ... your owning this fool...

WhadUpp
07-08-2004, 09:30 PM
Jordan give your opinion without trying to humiliate, are you even remotely capable of that or are you so challenged with your own insecurities that you have to keep coming to this board to keep proving to yourself that yes indeed you really are a dickwad.

Jordan
07-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Kal
right on bimmerkris ... your owning this fool...

I would hardly say I am being owned... in fact.. not even close, and that isnt bimmerkris's intention either.

Jordan
07-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by WhadUpp
Jordan give your opinion without trying to humiliate, are you even remotely capable of that.

Of course I can do that, but do I want to? Not really no.

are you so challenged with your own insecurities that you have to keep coming to this board to keep proving to yourself.

There we go again, people making assumptions like they think they know me. I don't have any insecurities that I know about, and I come to this board mostly for entertainment.

WhadUpp
07-08-2004, 09:42 PM
Jordan, with your wealth of knowledge when it comes to E30's why not lose abit of your urge to constantly humiliate and instead be a respectful contributing member here. I don't see any productivity in going out of your way to create enemies just so you can 'push buttons'

qimis
07-08-2004, 09:55 PM
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37506

Bob Loblaw
07-08-2004, 10:02 PM
Jordan, with your wealth of knowledge when it comes to E30's why not lose abit of your urge to constantly humiliate and instead be a respectful contributing member here. I don't see any productivity in going out of your way to create enemies just so you can 'push buttons'

Here's the answer:

Jordan give your opinion without trying to humiliate, are you even remotely capable of that.

Of course I can do that, but do I want to? Not really no.

His intentions are crystal clear, guys. So here's my solution. Since the mods are obviously not doing anything, the best thing to do would be to simply ignore him.

qimis
07-08-2004, 10:04 PM
Here's the answer:

.... simply ignore him.

:idea:

bmdoubleya
07-08-2004, 10:20 PM

Oh....so it's a desire!!! It seems your buttons have been pushed..:D

ara325
07-08-2004, 10:39 PM
Here's the answer:

His intentions are crystal clear, guys. So here's my solution. Since the mods are obviously not doing anything, the best thing to do would be to simply ignore him.

It's the best idea *th-up*

Kal
07-08-2004, 10:57 PM
I would hardly say I am being owned... in fact.. not even close, and that isnt bimmerkris's intention either.

that's what makes it soo sweeeet... its not his intentions but your getting OWNED. He's making you feel stupid but yet he's really trying to help you LOL ..

btw, so your basically admitting your comming on this board to flame people? your one real badass ... :moon:

Jordan
07-08-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Kal
that's what makes it soo sweeeet... its not his intentions but your getting OWNED. He's making you feel stupid but yet he's really trying to help you LOL ..

btw, so your basically admitting your comming on this board to flame people? your one real badass ... :moon:

Do you understand your thought processes? because while your words make sense, you are completely missing anything even remotely resembling what is actually going on.

I don't feel stupid for what Bimmerkris said, again stop putting words and thoughts in my head. You are talking out your ass.

Bimmerkris is one of the few people being mature here, and for that he earns quiiiite alot of respect in my book.. even tho I think his car is 1billion times more ugly then the GTS 84 318i. But he already knows that I think that, so I won't mention it again.

I only need read posts and look at pics of cars posted to be entertained, posting the comments i sometimes do just makes it more interactive.

BimmerKris
07-08-2004, 11:48 PM
AND OUR NEXT CONTESTANT IN "THE GONG SHOW" IS...

chromius
07-09-2004, 03:07 AM
LOL, oh god, we need to have a MaxBimmer ultimate fighting championship...fight to the death.:D

Really guys does it matter what Jordan thinks? So he dosn't like peoples cars...he dumped on me for my car, and I really don't care, because I am prepared to take critisim. Everyone has their own views on things, and jordan is no exception...however maybe he could be a bit nicer about it..but life goes on, if you like it than stick with it...thats what this hobby is about:)

5150CT
07-10-2004, 04:38 AM
Haven't been on this site in a while, and it is very different than what i remember it to be. Just from reading the posts in this thread by Jordan, anyone that doesn't have time for chicks or sex with chicks, sounds like a HOMO!

gsbadbmr
07-10-2004, 08:06 AM
Jordan is the "Simon Cowell" of Maxbimmer...:D .

***WARNING***

***POST PICS OF YOUR E30'S ON MAXBIMMER AT YOUR OWN RISK,NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RUDE OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS POSTED BY OTHER MAXBIMMER MEMBERS***

:P

-gsbadbmr

Jordan
07-10-2004, 10:57 AM
he he he.

bimmerdreamer
07-10-2004, 01:32 PM
Wow........ this sure is alot of drama, especially since it is a mainly stock e30. In a way im glad everyone doesnt like my car, that means its less likely to be replicated. This is my first car and im going to do things the way I want not the way the DTM scene does. Although I could care less im suprised theres so much hate, after all werent all of your cars stock at one point. If I could snap my fingers...I would have e30 M3 fenders, a euro s52 w/ 6speed, FK coilovers, exhaust out the side skirts, 6pt cage, corbeau racing seats, strut mounts, sway bars, 18" BBS supermesh..........
BUT...... I just turned 18 work 3 jobs to pay for my tuition and have to support myself. But that shouldnt stop me from modding a bimmer should it?? The tuning will come but can you hate for me being in the process? (ps: suspension arrived today!)
One nice thing about having my exterior in check is the curb appeal. I like driving up to a group of girls and getting hit-on even if they are just gold diggin hoes who wanna play in the backseat.....well im off to work so if you have a comment related to my car(flame or props) and not drama lets hear it!

WhadUpp
07-10-2004, 08:11 PM
bimmerdreamer, don't worry not everyone hates your car but as time goes on we learn and do things that please us and not anyone else so its all good. As for Jordan I called him the Simon Cowl of bimmerland cus everytime I used to watch American Idol Simon would say things like "That is absolutely horrible" "It is the absolute worst" etc etc....so Jordan is a mirror of Simon

bluntheadtrauma
07-14-2004, 07:50 PM
jordans rig

http://members.roadfly.org/alpinapolice/R3Vsigcock.jpg

BMWE30325i
07-14-2004, 11:35 PM
HAHAHA blunt slappe an OWN3D on that!

Jordan
07-15-2004, 12:23 AM
Are you children still posting in this thread? Seriously... this is soooo last week. Make a new thread for you idiots to destroy trying to "own" me.

BMWE30325i
07-15-2004, 12:34 AM
i like the body kit, atleast his car doesnt have a missing front bumper moulding.

Slowered318
07-15-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by BMWE30325i
i like the body kit, atleast his car doesnt have a missing front bumper moulding.

It's ok not to have moldings: when you don't like sex, don't like lookin good, and don't like having a cool car.

LOL

Jordan
07-15-2004, 01:33 AM
atleast his car doesnt have a missing front bumper moulding.

They are in the paint shop getting painted body color, sorry I'm in no hurry as I just don't care.

You guys are seriously the most complete immature bunch of any forum. There are at least one of you to fill in for ever aspect of immaturity.

I still don't understand why anyone bothers taking shots at my car, because it gets you nowhere. I don't much care what a bunch of little children (some of which don't even own a car) have to say about my e30.

Making things personal by taking shots at my car only makes more shit on the forum. The same shit you guys are bitching about. You can't expect me to settle down and be civil if you guys are constantly poking at me with a stick. Can't have your cake and eat it to.

CBG325
07-15-2004, 02:22 AM

Yeah, what's up with that? Is that gray car missing the front bumper moulding? I think that looks like_shit.

:puke:

RyanK
07-15-2004, 04:19 AM
Hey Jordan, just signing on to let you know that no one likes you except for a few suck-ups who don't want you to bitch at them for something. It's funny how you're constantly ragging on people's cars when they often have more work put into them than your own. Why don't you go back to r3v and ban everyone who doesn't suck up to you. Oh wait, you already do that. I guess you're ahead of the game.

M50E30
07-15-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by RyanK
Why don't you go back to r3v and ban everyone who doesn't suck up to you. Oh wait, you already do that.

Because he knows which board owns! :) I think the only reason why he is still allowed on this board is because it is funny for people to read his stupid crap and watching him getting owned.

Pssst! Jordan. You suck!

BMWE30325i
07-15-2004, 10:31 AM
They are in the paint shop getting painted body color, sorry I'm in no hurry as I just don't care.

You guys are seriously the most complete immature bunch of any forum. There are at least one of you to fill in for ever aspect of immaturity.

I still don't understand why anyone bothers taking shots at my car, because it gets you nowhere. I don't much care what a bunch of little children (some of which don't even own a car) have to say about my e30.

Making things personal by taking shots at my car only makes more shit on the forum. The same shit you guys are bitching about. You can't expect me to settle down and be civil if you guys are constantly poking at me with a stick. Can't have your cake and eat it to.

maybe if you stop leaving smart ass comments about other peoples rides then you wouldnt get this stuff. sorry to see not many people hang on your sack on this site.

Skunk#1
07-15-2004, 11:44 AM
man you guys are funny, this thread is getting old, make a new one.

BMWE30325i
07-15-2004, 11:46 AM
dont tell me u hang on jordan's sack too

5keta
07-15-2004, 02:32 PM
Was anybody ever seriously into IASCA? Car audio, SQ competions...

If you were, you'd remember a guy named Dan Polhamus. One of the biggest winners in the early days, nice car, clean sound.
This guy was offensive, to put it MILDLY. I met him in Tulsa in 92 or 93, walked up and offered my hand. I had only seen his car in show coverage and feature articles, and so seeing it in person was a real treat. "Nice car" I said.

"Nice? Better than anything you could do..." was the reply.

I despised him immediately. When I saw him on the winners podium later that day, grabbing his man breast and hanging his tounge out, I wondered what kind of torture he must be for people that see him every day. But it occured to me after a bit, Dan wasn't better than me, he just had a bigger mouth.

Not everyone had this revalation though. This was before message boards, and websites. But word still managed to get around about him.Ungrateful Dan" won and won and won. He ticked people off in every town, bitching about anything that wasn't done his way, including the judging of his car. He was the single most abrasive person in car stereo, and everyone knew his name.

Till someone beat him. He lost at the finals, which cost him the triple crown ( a big deal back then ) and his more suitable conqueror, Todd Matsubara, was heard to say " I saved IASCA from Dan Pulhamus "

After that, he was a paper tiger. He tried to attend finals the next year and his car was brutally destroyed in the hotel parking lot, a clear message of " no one wants you here " The self proclaimed king, who knew the best way for everything and was not shy on voicing his opinions, had been de-throned, and humiliated. He vowed not to return, and did not.

But curiosity struck a few years ago, I started asking what happened to Dan after his car was stripped and destroyed. He went back to work installing, then selling car stereo, but no shop could hold his ego. He worked for less and less, till he left the scene completely and worked in a machine shop.

The lesson here is that Jordan is as much of a dick as he has to be to keep everyones attention. He doesn't take shortcuts to an end, or spend his money on the "everyman" mods that a lot of guys confuse with tuning. He 'thinks' that as long as he keeps his approach to building his car beyond reproach, he will garner enough respect from klingons and other dingleberries, that seem to stick on hairy assholes, to keep saying what he likes. But there is someone who is not afraid of his posturing. Someone who finds him so offensive to "Save BMW's from Jordan Sarrette". He'll be dethroned, and humiliated, and vow vengance.

And with that attitude, he too will drift away, forgotten not fondly.

So keep telling him what a dick he is. Tell him how much better he thinks his car is. Tell him to play nice. He doesn't mind, as long as he gets his dose of attention for the day and tries to push you around with his careful dissection of your comments with jerky third grade english and a mediocre vocabulary. He's not better than me, nor any of you. He has a shiny car. He has some mechanical skills. He has a job washing cars. But most importantly, he has all of your attention, and therefore exactly what he wants.

Guys like these, I've seen them a lot since I met Dan. They all fall by the wayside. In 20 years, remember Jordan. Bet you wont!

BMWE30325i
07-15-2004, 02:45 PM
who will want to remember jordan?

teamsta
07-15-2004, 02:56 PM
Well said 5Keta

bimmerdreamer
07-15-2004, 03:31 PM
WITH THAT SAID, PLEASE LETS END THIS THREAD............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................

chromius
07-15-2004, 03:43 PM
BUMP :D

Skunk#1
07-15-2004, 05:27 PM
i hang on no ones sac. for the record i hang on titties.

Jordan
07-15-2004, 07:20 PM
5keta nice post, but you are pretty far off base (in relation to me) on quite a few things. Either way, you canucks enjoy your e30's, be it riced out, beat up, wrecked, or really nice. I'll get my entertainment elsewhere.

Kal
07-15-2004, 08:37 PM
nice post 5keta

jordan, can i say owned now? :D

lol kidding .. i know he didn't mean to own you .. but what he said, is what everybody has been thinking this whole time. I'm so glad somebody put it into perspective.

I think i'll bump this thread daily.

BMWE30
07-16-2004, 01:16 AM
This is seriously getting out of hand. Everyone is being entirely immature an irrational about everything here. This all started about a kid getting rims....BIG ****ING DEAL. Maybe they're FWD for a Honda...maybe people think "they're ugly"...who gives a shit? They are his rims and maybe, just maybe HE likes them. What everyone else thinks should not mean a god-damn thing. This is, well actually is supposed to be, an "enthusiast" forum where people with E30's are supposed to help other "enthusiasts." Sure opinions are just fine, along with some constructive critisisim but flaming and busting people about their cars just because you don't like them is just a load of baby-ass bullshit. How about we all just quit the pointless babble and get back to what we are all here for....BMW E30's. I'm pretty sure everyone here has forgotten that this was even the topic of this section of the forum, considering the load of shit the E30 section is turning into. I'm not taking sides or anything here, I'm all for a good busting, I'm just saying all this needs to stop and we need to get back on track! There. I let it all out and I feel better :)

BTW: I have 15" wheels with an offset of ET38. They are FWD wheels that belong on a Honda also. They look damn good and are not the least bit flashy. I'm getting spacers made for them, and will be getting 17" wheels by the end of summer. My car has a terrible 4x4 ride height problem...but here in PA thats a good thing considering the roads are just horrid, it doesn't look all that bad, and I just really don't care about it right now. Ill get there....now that the interior is complete and next on the list is major bodywork and paint. Some people just don't have the money for everything all at once...like me. I rarely feel the need to explain myself to people...but I did here because I know some people can relate to that. Ok, now I am done...its 1:15 AM and I'm babbling, I just hope this all works out and everyone just realizes why we're all here.*th-up*

BimmerKris
07-16-2004, 02:14 AM
Jordan, by simply replying to these shot, and trying to defend yourself, rather then sitting here and being asmused like you say you are, you fall into the category perfectly. You can't have someone call a shot at you with out a remark, and defence. Whether its about getting laid, not caring about what other people say, saying that you are doing exctly what you want to with people. It makes you look like the dude that trys to make up excuses, while his girlfriend walks away, then when he realizes that she is not comin back, calls shots to make himself feel big.

the only person that can stop this thread is jordan, once he stops posting everyone else will to. So here is your chance J. You can do something eveyone will like you for, even if only for a second.

Man i'm pretty loaded right now.

Thought i'd just add that in there for fun

Bob Loblaw
07-16-2004, 07:04 AM

the only person that can stop this thread is jordan, once he stops posting everyone else will to. So here is your chance J. You can do something eveyone will like you for, even if only for a second.

If you look at his last post, he finishes it with "I'll get my entertainment elsewhere."

This means he's not coming back. So the matter is closed. I suggest we all let it go and let this thread ride off into the sunset.

ProPhotog
07-16-2004, 12:25 PM

I think you need to see the video.... Blunt and Myself went and had some fun with one of the R3V cronies Alpenis-fake.

http://www.bitchwhiskey.com/bmw/divxOwnedRyanfinal.avi

ProPhotog
07-16-2004, 12:27 PM

I look at is this way, if Jordan thinks it's cool I will stay far away from it because then I am convinced it's a piece of shit. As for your wheels, who gives a shit if no one likes them or does like them. Build your car for you and no one else.

http://www.bitchwhiskey.com/bmw/divxOwnedRyanfinal.avi

M50E30
07-17-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by ProPhotog
I think you need to see the video.... Blunt and Myself went and had some fun with one of the R3V cronies Alpenis-fake.

Was that you in the hot dog suit? :confused:

Jordan
07-17-2004, 03:16 PM
If you look at his last post, he finishes it with "I'll get my entertainment elsewhere."

This means he's not coming back. So the matter is closed. I suggest we all let it go and let this thread ride off into the sunset.

I didn't say I was going anywhere exactly.. just that I will get my entertainment elsewhere.. I will try to limit my negative responses to just stating the fact, rather then being more personal with it.

ProPhotog
07-17-2004, 04:08 PM
I didn't say I was going anywhere exactly.. just that I will get my entertainment elsewhere.. I will try to limit my negative responses to just stating the fact, rather then being more personal with it.

No that was not me in the hot dog suit, and Jordan, your car and sister are next to get humped by a hot dog. Deal? Post your addy so I can make sure we have the right commune. Okay?

CBG325
07-17-2004, 04:09 PM
I will try to limit my negative responses to just stating the fact, rather then being more personal with it.

Just my 2 cents. Here's my suggestion for everyone:

It's not that you should change, "your car looks like rice asshole" to "your car looks like rice".

If you don't like someone's car, sometimes it's fine to just keep that thought to yourself. If you feel the need to comment negatively, it's nice to say, "Hey, I like the color of the paint and I like the rims (but I'll like them more when they're gunmetal). I personally would have chosen a different bodykit (and I did), but it looks like you've put a lot of work into your car."

Try to think about what you'd say if the person were standing in front of you.

If you don't like your mom's new hairstyle, do you say, "your hair looks like shit". Hopefully not.

Just my suggestion. Can you tell I'm about to be a dad for the first time?

Kal
10-17-2004, 07:40 PM
bump

bimmerdreamer
10-17-2004, 09:03 PM
Wow, I cant believe this thread made it back from the crypt. Well heres an update since this one is back. I just got my new suspension full tokico adjustables -1.3f -1.0r, a new M3 replica wing, and I just finished replacing my home depot mesh with some aluminum folia tech mesh. I am waiting to install the suspension untill I recieve new urethane bushings, shock mounts, control arms, and urethane subframe mounts. The car is also going to head back to the paint shop for some touch ups, wing install, and NEW PAINT SCHEME! The majority of the car will stay technoviolet but the front is going to be E39 M5 carbon grey (cant remember the bmw name) with some silver pearl, around the front fender the grey will checker out into technoviolet almost like the motorsport vinyls. As for the motor.. Im holding off untill I can finish all the restoration and suspension mods as well redo my sound system and interior. But I do have a turbo fund that im saving up so we'll see.