PDA

View Full Version : Check out this playboy bimmer

e36_freak
06-20-2002, 06:00 PM
check out this playboy bimmer........

Jesse
06-21-2002, 01:33 PM
Oh man they have to stop putting pictures of my girlfriend on cars... pshh yeah I wish! :D

Furious
06-21-2002, 02:06 PM
well if were voting on the concept of putting pics of playboy chicks on the hood of our cars i vote no.. the reasoning behind my answer is because every guy will love it but every girl will hate it... now i dont know about the rest of ya ,, but i like to turn girls heads when driving,, but i also dont like to think that there thinking im a pervert..:rolleyes: :D

EMPOWERD
06-21-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Furious325is
well if were voting on the concept of putting pics of playboy chicks on the hood of our cars i vote no.. the reasoning behind my answer is because every guy will love it but every girl will hate it... now i dont know about the rest of ya ,, but i like to turn girls heads when driving,, but i also dont like to think that there thinking im a pervert..:rolleyes: :D

You gotta good point there. I like the graphics on the race car... makes it a lot nicer to the male eye watching the event... but I don't think a street car should wear them unless the Bunny herself is driving the car.

MatyBMW
06-22-2002, 02:07 PM
I am curious to know why the vehicle says "ROTARY POWER" on the front lip. Did they swap a rotary engine into it? WTF?