PDA

View Full Version : BMW emblem stolen (warning to max members)

rollee
06-22-2004, 12:19 AM
some thug today stole the rear emblem of my new 530i and caused paint damage to my new car. i am very pissed. if i know who did this i will cut their fingers off.
i parked for dinner (swiss chalet) at markville mall in markham (mccowan and hwy 7), a warning to all max forum members to be cautious. i don't want this to happen to you guys, we all love our bimmers.
they also took both emblems of my buddy's
m-coupe in the same parking lot.
rollee

Black333
06-22-2004, 12:22 AM
What time was that?

rollee
06-22-2004, 12:26 AM
@around 9pm in the evening.

Quack
06-22-2004, 12:28 AM
it's a common thing, stealing emblems has been happening since the 70's

Black333
06-22-2004, 12:32 AM
I thought those Acura and Honda emblems were easier to steal. I believe they can be removed by credit card.

Gianpaolo_E46
06-22-2004, 12:58 AM
u can take honda emblems off with ur own hands

migs
06-22-2004, 01:02 AM
I'm rollee's buddy whith the M Coupe. They took both front and rear roundels and they didn't use their fingers, although i wish they did. The paint was scratched down to the metal, and it's going to cost more to fix than the cost of the new roundels themselves. Very pissed right now. I had a 318ti for 7 years and this never happened. I bought the M Coupe 3 weeks ago, and now this??? Do these punks think that the roundels are worth more from an ///M model or something? Sheesh!

Migs.

A~G
06-22-2004, 01:08 AM
I would seriously beat the hell out of someone even if it wasn't my own car and i saw some pieces of shit doing it.

AlpWhitE46
06-22-2004, 01:15 AM
They stole mine when my brother parked infront of ryerson...the rear....45 bux :( luckily clean job.

snd84318i
06-22-2004, 06:50 AM
they stole mine newyears day . both of them they hve two little spike like holes on them so when i put them back on im going to look at some screws .

Understated
06-22-2004, 09:22 AM
i guess we should look for ppl selling emblems and scope them out...if they seem suspect....have a group meeting to beat them down :)

i hate muthafcukas who can't respect other people's property....stupid jealous fcukers

AMG_POWER
06-22-2004, 09:42 AM
Nah what we should do is...

We park someones BMW in a bad area parking lot, And 10 of us sit in a tinted VAN with baseballbats or without.... and when someone will try to steal the emblem we come out beat his ass, take him into the van, put a black bag on his head, drive north, and leave him in some woods lol....

Sounds like fun!!!

Rice
06-22-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by AMG_POWER

We park someones BMW in a bad area parking lot, And 10 of us sit in a tinted VAN with baseballbats or without.... and when someone will try to steal the emblem we come out beat his ass, take him into the van, put a black bag on his head, drive north, and leave him in some woods lol....

Sounds like fun!!!

Dude that is so mean! I'm with ya. When do you guys want to do it :)

Chris de la Cruz
06-22-2004, 10:15 AM
yeah man i say we beat those ****ers! some n00b tried stealing mine and didn't suceed... only scracthed the emblem and dented it.:mad:

Understated
06-22-2004, 10:16 AM

Sounds like fun!!!

LOL....ou i like the sounds of that*uzi*

Ryousuke
06-22-2004, 10:23 AM

Sounds like fun!!!

Typical russian :rolleyes: :P

EuroSpectacle
06-22-2004, 11:12 AM
naw, i say we get 5-6 of the hottest cars off max... cars with more the steal then roundels. leave them in a parking lot with no lights.. and we sit and watch from the van... ill kill them i swear

rollee
06-22-2004, 12:18 PM
thats sounds good, i am in. those thugs needs to be taken care of the hard way. then we all go for beer.
thanks guys for all the support, i appreciate.
body shop appointment tomorrow.

Justin e36
06-22-2004, 01:20 PM
had both of mine stolen + stem caps at Islington Subway parking lot.. they were carbon fibre BMW emblems too.. bastards!

Betray
06-22-2004, 01:36 PM
man if they came up to me and asked for 20 bucks so they could buy one, i would rather give em it. poor people in this world

AMG_POWER
06-22-2004, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Ryousuke
Typical russian :rolleyes: :P

But i bet it would teach a lesson lol

I wouldnt want to steal emblems after that!!!:P

M3ti Compact
06-22-2004, 03:26 PM
Someone attempted to steal the one on the trunk...bastard didn't know the CHROME surround and emblem is ONE PIECE. So, he tried to pry out the emblem out from inside the chrome, ended up trying about 10 times, gouging the face of the emblem before taking off with nothing.

btw...I hear the easiest ones to steal are Dodge Caravan ones- but no one steals those except elementary school kids.

e24_635csi
06-22-2004, 07:35 PM
lets get a little tracking device to put on them. Travel to his house with the van full of max members ( maybe we should just rent a bus? ) and then do our buisness... we could tie him up in my barn and let the chicken attack him. Yes, odd but true, i have an attack rooster. I can barley get into the barn without him charging, flying, attacking, clawing and making funny noises at me.

Furious
06-22-2004, 11:43 PM
people will steal anything off of cars. my buddy and i both had our chrome-ish stemvalve caps stolen. they are like 3 bucks at canadian tire . either way if i find anyone doing stuff like that i will first break their arms then epoxy them together so he cant get them apart.

2lehelix
06-23-2004, 09:58 AM
Kneecaps.

Enough said.

AmaRu
06-23-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by 2lehelix
Kneecaps.

lol agreed...if u guys are serious i have a van *uzi*

Rice
06-23-2004, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by AmaRu

You think we'll get arrested for doing stuff like this?

BMW BMXer
06-23-2004, 02:02 PM
this is why I never got new ones and just took the paint off mine.

Understated
06-23-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Rice
You think we'll get arrested for doing stuff like this?

i wouldn't post seriously about this on a msg board if i were any of you.

Rice
06-23-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Echo
i wouldn't post seriously about this on a msg board if i were any of you.

Doh who the hell actually think it's serious. People need to vent that's why we post on message boards. Doing something illegal over $40 is just stupid. Just fun thinking about it :P

///Milk
06-23-2004, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by AmaRu
don't forget...cover the plates! :D

SpudBoy
06-23-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by migs
I'm rollee's buddy whith the M Coupe. They took both front and rear roundels and they didn't use their fingers, although i wish they did. The paint was scratched down to the metal, and it's going to cost more to fix than the cost of the new roundels themselves. Very pissed right now. I had a 318ti for 7 years and this never happened. I bought the M Coupe 3 weeks ago, and now this??? Do these punks think that the roundels are worth more from an ///M model or something? Sheesh!

Migs.

Sorry to hear about the damage to your beloved M coupe. I prefer not to park mine in public at all. But what can you really do?

Make sure your seat at the restur has a window view of your car, keep an eye on it at all times and dine only with friends that are big, muscular and BMW enthusiasts.

sorry dude*sad*

DriveItSideways
06-24-2004, 04:48 PM
oh the joy of having shaved emblems :D

M3ti Compact
06-24-2004, 05:27 PM
Counter Strike...stress relief at it's finest...and you can skin in your favorite person to kill if you have a pic of them

daveyto
06-24-2009, 03:29 PM
Ahem....mine blew off the other day on the road.....$5 from ebay....I learned my lesson...

Fel
06-24-2009, 03:50 PM
Why the hell would you bump this thread? It's 5 years old... (to the day, no less!)

e30bim
06-24-2009, 08:08 PM

Sounds like fun!!!

Leave him in the woods? Why couldn't we make him dig his own hole and we'll clip him?

europrince
06-24-2009, 10:43 PM
you drive a nice car, jealous people do stupid stuff. it's hard to avoid. you can't watch it 24/7. sorry to hear bro

Victory
06-24-2009, 11:09 PM
WOW man I would kill someone lmaoo
I got Carbon Fiber emblem! so I gotta watch out!

beamer4life
06-25-2009, 12:41 AM
Yo man, you guys wit all ur bimmers, guess what.. I STOLE THAT SHIT NIGGA! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I DO? THAN ****ING BRING IT BITCHES. IL **** UP EVERYONE ****ING ONE YOU YOU ****ING MEAT HEAD SONS A BITCHES I OUGHTA ****ING RAPE YOU WITH MY ****ING CHEVROLET. YEAH BITCH better than that bimmer shit. Btw, bimmer? are you ****ing kidding me? its beamer, you stupid ****s. Yeah, you all gonna get a van? alright thats cool. I'll be waitin for ya. I got a ****ing parkade full of vans with my eblem stealin nigga bros, and we'll all be waiting to **** each and every one of you up. Bunch of pussies.

slemmer
06-25-2009, 08:48 AM
Wow, someone had a rough time at toilet training.

Bullet Ride
06-25-2009, 09:05 AM
I got a ****ing parkade full of vans with my eblem stealin nigga bros

Wow I wasn't aware that there was that big of a market for stolen vehicle emblems. I would like to help fund your operations.
Please give me a call at 519-666-GTFO.

Mod: Please ban this degenerate.