PDA

View Full Version : Porsche is wrecked !!!


TiemenT
06-21-2004, 05:44 PM
the Porsche is wrecked !! :mad:

2 stupid marrocan's hit me bad ! :mad:
i'm ok.. but I think the Porsche is a total loss.. :mad:

so I drove on a road-cross when I turned left, while the left and the right was clear, but then a stupid ass cheap old Nissan wich was coming from the right (about 10 meters from the crossing) just went straight on...and hit me hard in the rear...
so I went out and I checked the back.. and it's all ****ed up !!!
the rims are smashed, the rear-plate work is broken, the right-exhaust pipe is pushed to the left.. the wing is totally off.. :mad:

so I called the police and a friend of mine that takes care of the insurance.. he was nearby, so he went over immidiatelly..
so the police made the crash-papers with a situation drawing.. (that's how we do it over here, dunno if you do it else...)
but the 2 stupid ass monkey's don't want to sign the papers, cause they think it went all the other way...
so we went to the station, and we both made 2 different crash-papers wich the police and the insurance will investigate (but I know i'm right... the police even told me)..

anyway.. it won't even start.. I can't even start the radio !!
so the car is towed away, and brought to the Porsche dealer wich it came from (about 30km from there) and the local mechanical said that it is a total loss, but tomorrow a crash-expert is going to look at it, and officially make up the damage report... but i'm almost certain that it's a total loss... godd.mmit !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I made a small drawing on it.. (im car A)

T.Dot_E30
06-21-2004, 05:48 PM
First Very sorry to hear that man, u jus got the car......glad your ok.

Second: umm here in canada, car b, would have the right of way.......unless it ran a red light or a stop sign.

I donno exactly what u meant by a road-cross. But ya i hope everything works out for u, goodluck

Justin e36
06-21-2004, 05:49 PM
damn... sorry to hear about it bro. Post some pics up. It'll be a write off.. you going to replace it with another Porsche?

TiemenT
06-21-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by TrEvOrLiCioS
First Very sorry to hear that man, u jus got the car......glad your ok.

Second: umm here in canada, car b, would have the right of way.......unless it ran a red light or a stop sign.

I donno exactly what u meant by a road-cross. But ya i hope everything works out for u, goodluck

over here normally car B also had the right of way.. but because it was almost 10 - 15 meter away from the crossing, I thought it is clear so go the the left..

my insurance manager says that i've taken the right way.. because the car was too far away to complete a crossing..
and car B officially had to stop because their is a cross-walk.. but there was no-one there.. they didn't stop..

AMG_POWER
06-21-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by TiemenT
over here normally car B also had the right of way.. but because it was almost 10 - 15 meter away from the crossing, I thought it is clear so go the the left..

my insurance manager says that i've taken the right way.. because the car was too far away to complete a crossing..
and car B officially had to stop because their is a cross-walk.. but there was no-one there.. they didn't stop..


Sorry to hear that man, glad u r ok....


So you saying it is your fault? dunno if i had GT3 i'd slide in a turn and smash the pedal lol so noone even would see me:D

Drive more carfully! hope everything sorts out.

DrunkFuX
06-21-2004, 07:10 PM
damn... glad you're ok.... to bad for the Porsche, considering it's not even your fault..

my mom had almost the same accident 2 years ago !!!

so what are u gonna do now? get the GT3 fixed? or something else? if it's their fault.. all the costs are for them..

but if it is 'officially' total loss.. they don't fix it right ?
they just give you the current value... and what are u going to do with that ?? another Porsche ?

Understated
06-21-2004, 07:52 PM
Sorry to hear that bro, i hope the insurance company gives you sufficient money so you are able to get another sweet ride :)

be it a porsche or whatever

good luck *th-up*

Quack
06-21-2004, 07:56 PM
sorry to hear about the loss, you didn't even get to screw around in it much

qimis
06-21-2004, 07:56 PM
i thought you were in the USA for your military training ?

DrunkFuX
06-21-2004, 07:57 PM
^ I 'was'

TiemenT
06-21-2004, 07:57 PM
^ i was for a good 2 weeks, I came back this saturday :)

glad to be home

NightSmk
06-21-2004, 09:39 PM
:( Sorry for your loss!! Glad your ok!

They were probably driving way too fast..What was their vision of the accident?

Any pics?

golden
06-21-2004, 10:02 PM
damn man

i crashed a M coupe soon after i bought it too

anyhow, dont even think about getting it fixed, the car will NEVER drive the same

TiemenT
06-21-2004, 10:36 PM
no, i won't get fixed... if the damage expert says it's a total loss...

anyway.. i'm not sure yet what to do.... another Porsche or something..

and no, I haven't got any pics.. the car is at the garage now..

crazyvadim
06-21-2004, 10:39 PM
Any pics of the GT3 before or after the crash??

Ryousuke
06-22-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by TiemenT
no, i won't get fixed... if the damage expert says it's a total loss...

anyway.. i'm not sure yet what to do.... another Porsche or something..

and no, I haven't got any pics.. the car is at the garage now..

If you gonna get teh same porsche then don't make it same color... bad luck.

rollee
06-22-2004, 01:46 AM
so sorry to hear of this tiemen, i feel for you.
lucky you are OK.

ROCKETMAN
06-22-2004, 02:18 AM
Unbelevable. U just got the car. Good think ure ok. Do u have any pics of it?

TiemenT
06-22-2004, 01:33 PM
just got back from the dealership..

it's officially a total loss..

tomorrow i'm talking to my insurance company and a after-sales manager from Porsche to see what we can do... :mad:

Andre
06-22-2004, 02:21 PM
damn !!! that's soo f*cked up !

glad you're ok..

real468
06-25-2004, 07:30 PM
"but the 2 stupid ass monkey's don't want to sign the papers, cause they think it went all the other way..."

buddy, 2 stupid ass monkeys ? It's 2004, save it for one of your rallies

DAM
06-25-2004, 07:38 PM
RIP GT3

DrunkFuX
06-25-2004, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by real468
"but the 2 stupid ass monkey's don't want to sign the papers, cause they think it went all the other way..."

buddy, 2 stupid ass monkeys ? It's 2004, save it for one of your rallies

there are also enough stupid ass whities.. asshole.. :moon:

lvan
06-25-2004, 08:15 PM
I dont belif anything he said. Why would he let his pregnant wife drive the opel and wreck it. If the car was total loss then the driver must be hurt a bit especially for the woman.
Again with this Porsche BS. It is obious that members dont bother with this ,only guys from NL .
Also coming coming here on max and throwing BS.

Even Roman Ibramovic that owns FC CHelsea that blew 200 million to buy players does not come on maxbimmer and says I am this and that. Not to mention that he is multi Bilionaire NOT mILIonare.. I am sure wiht his spare change he can buy down town London just like that .
After all that he comes to see the games and behaves like he is nothing else but one regular everday man .

In English there is expression called " the dog that barks does not bite at all - but the one that does not bark is the one that bites "

DrunkFuX
06-25-2004, 08:31 PM
@ Ivan:

when his wife wrecked the Opel.. she didn't was pregnant any more.. and the car was total loss mostly because the exhaust pipes were blown backwords and damaged a lot of shit underneath the car and the manifold (i'm not a machanic, but I know real damage on a car when I see it)....
And the if you don't believe the Porsche story.. to bad for you.. but I saw the GT3 yesterday..

and what's that thing about the so called BS? what the hell is BS ?

And he's not coming to maX and say that he has millions..
If you really read some threads, you see that he never talkes about money or stuff like that.. he is just a car-fanatic.. just like all of us..

and if you don't like it.. just don't read his topics.. or all the dutch-made topics.. ass :moon:


or ask Gamite to make you a 'dutch-free' script or something mr. Perfect...

lvan
06-25-2004, 09:03 PM
I see your point but it looked like he let her drive it while pregnent. NOt GOOD idea... I really dont care but if he coems with Lambo or Rols Royce and says wrecked .......It is gonna be kinda fishy heheheh just my 0..02 ...
Bs short term for Bull s hit

DrunkFuX
06-25-2004, 09:11 PM
0...02 ? try to speak normal..

crazyvadim
06-25-2004, 09:33 PM
like i said before......let see some pics,atleast before it was wrecked???

///m powered
06-25-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by DrunkFuX
0...02 ? try to speak normal..


referring to his "2 cents" aka his input/opinion *th-up*

AlpWhitE46
06-25-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by crazyvadim
like i said before......let see some pics,atleast before it was wrecked???
There already was a thread.

bmwboy88
06-25-2004, 10:16 PM
.02 = My 2 Cents
as in Ivan's input or suggestions.
It's a North American term..

SickFinga
06-26-2004, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by lvan
I dont belif anything he said. Why would he let his pregnant wife drive the opel and wreck it. If the car was total loss then the driver must be hurt a bit especially for the woman.
Again with this Porsche BS. It is obious that members dont bother with this ,only guys from NL .
Also coming coming here on max and throwing BS.

Even Roman Ibramovic that owns FC CHelsea that blew 200 million to buy players does not come on maxbimmer and says I am this and that. Not to mention that he is multi Bilionaire NOT mILIonare.. I am sure wiht his spare change he can buy down town London just like that .
After all that he comes to see the games and behaves like he is nothing else but one regular everday man .

In English there is expression called " the dog that barks does not bite at all - but the one that does not bark is the one that bites "


He didnt let his wife wreck an Opel, it just happens.
Whats wrong with driving pregnant??

What bullshit he was throwing?


What do you mean by EVEN Roman Abramovich does not come on Maxbimmer??
Why would he come on Maxbimmer?

Damn, Ivan, you amaze me every time with your post. THEY DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

P.S. DrunkFlux, do yourself a favor, http://maxbimmer.com/forums/member2.php?s=&action=addlist&userlist=ignore&userid=3607

328is_Perf
06-27-2004, 01:37 AM
i say you get Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale!!!!

328is_Perf
06-27-2004, 01:41 AM
that would make an awesome replacement car... yea a bit more expensive ... but who cares you'll roll in the Road Version of the Track Version of the Road Version 360!

DrunkFuX
06-27-2004, 10:45 AM
^ I agree :D

BMWF1
06-27-2004, 11:27 PM
I don't know, this is a little wierd, cause T did say he ordered a new porsche, however the pictures he put up were clearly of a 2000/1

crazyvadim
06-27-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by AlpWhitE46
There already was a thread.


hmm cant find anything,i seen the thread for picking a exotic car and what color but i didnt see pics of the GT3 after tiement took delivery of it....

Link=?

Lip
06-28-2004, 02:06 AM
Any update? Pics?

sonic07
06-28-2004, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga

Damn, Ivan, you amaze me every time with your post. THEY DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

[/url]


Damn is right ..... he lost me too ....*shiner*

DrunkFuX
06-28-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by crazyvadim
hmm cant find anything,i seen the thread for picking a exotic car and what color but i didnt see pics of the GT3 after tiement took delivery of it....

Link=?

here's the link (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35903)

DriveItSideways
06-28-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by DrunkFuX
@ Ivan:

when his wife wrecked the Opel.. she didn't was pregnant any more.. and the car was total loss mostly because the exhaust pipes were blown backwords and damaged a lot of shit underneath the car and the manifold (i'm not a machanic, but I know real damage on a car when I see it)....
And the if you don't believe the Porsche story.. to bad for you.. but I saw the GT3 yesterday..

and what's that thing about the so called BS? what the hell is BS ?

And he's not coming to maX and say that he has millions..
If you really read some threads, you see that he never talkes about money or stuff like that.. he is just a car-fanatic.. just like all of us..

and if you don't like it.. just don't read his topics.. or all the dutch-made topics.. ass :moon:


or ask Gamite to make you a 'dutch-free' script or something mr. Perfect...


YOU should read his threads cuz he made a thread about how he inherited some money from his dad or something like that, i dunno about u but i would never go on max an talk about how much money i have or inherited, its my own personal business..

crazyvadim
06-28-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by DrunkFuX
here's the link (http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35903)

Thats not a new a GT3,thats a older body style...
as far as i remeber.....he ordered a brand new GT3,picked his own color and all??:confused:

328is_Perf
06-29-2004, 01:28 AM
would someone lie that bad???

AJL
06-29-2004, 01:45 AM
quotes from http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35903

TiemenT

it is a used car, the previous owner had it for 2 weeks.. then he traded it because he thought it was too much for him.

original the car is from 2001, but their has been some major changes like the 2004 exhaust system from the current GT3 that is incorparitn a bypass valve, a slightly modief intake and a high performace racing air-filter

I saved me alot of money.. and the performance is similar..
money is no issue.. but when you can save 30.000 i'm not saying no.

AlpWhitE46
06-29-2004, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by crazyvadim
Thats not a new a GT3,thats a older body style...
as far as i remeber.....he ordered a brand new GT3,picked his own color and all??:confused:

ditto! :confused:

DrunkFuX
06-29-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by AJL
quotes from http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35903

TiemenT

it is a used car, the previous owner had it for 2 weeks.. then he traded it because he thought it was too much for him.

original the car is from 2001, but their has been some major changes like the 2004 exhaust system from the current GT3 that is incorparitn a bypass valve, a slightly modief intake and a high performace racing air-filter

I saved me alot of money.. and the performance is similar..
money is no issue.. but when you can save 30.000 i'm not saying no.

yep

burnhard88
07-23-2004, 12:12 PM
wow... sorry to hear that man... thank god ur alright... u think we should do a moment of silence for the porsche???

*uzi*

TiemenT
07-23-2004, 12:16 PM
we were having a moment of silence but you brought the topic up again...

218m3
07-24-2004, 05:51 PM
its just a stupid bs thread..*sleep*

WhadUpp
07-24-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by 218m3
its just a stupid bs thread..*sleep*


Yes it is so here's some rounds*uzi*

AJL
07-24-2004, 10:22 PM
What did you end up getting?? and who was charged??

Ryousuke
07-24-2004, 11:18 PM
Think he is getting M3 CSL

///m powered
07-25-2004, 06:53 AM
hah, the dead porsche thread was revived...


how ironic

Andre
07-25-2004, 09:43 AM
f*ck the Porsche, he has a CSL now..

Ryousuke
07-25-2004, 10:31 AM
Hey it wasn't me who revived it :P