View Full Version : Some pics i took while Max was down

06-20-2004, 01:04 PM
Well i had pretty much the whole day off to get ready for my prom, and since im bringing my car, I knew I had to wash it. What happened was that a 5 minute wash turned into a nearly 4 hour ordeal. I washed it twice, cleaned the rims(thank god for CLR) which took 2 damn hours, wax it, used armor in the interior, Mcguire hot wheels for the tires, leatherconditioners, paint cleaners, etc etc etc. Well here are the results, car looks HOT! All i need is a damn iS lip and some damn Hartge skirts, and some damn subs, and i should be done. O rims are getting done in gunmetal within the next couple of weeks....
Enjoy and throw your feedback

Damn iS lip...o well just waiting to move, and slap one on, or maybe even an Mtech 2 Valance;)

Look at that fat ass:D

mmm shiny, wax does miracleson cars, i wonder how it'll look if i used a clay bar...

and last one, i got more but i dont wanna slow down max even more....
How LOW can you go
About 2 inches from the ground....(muffler is even lower)

06-20-2004, 01:12 PM
looks nice and shiny now terry. I think u should put an ''i" lip on for now.

BTW: Hows the a/c, did it get any colder?

Chris de la Cruz
06-20-2004, 01:16 PM
yeah dude... clay bar is highly recomendable... it worked wonders for my car:D

06-20-2004, 01:35 PM
Trev: AC works fine, but only when movingat 50+, but since i only use it for HWY, it works out great! As far as i Lip, i wont clear my driveway, that is why im waiting to mov withing th next couple of weeks, and then hopefully getting the iS/Mtech

06-20-2004, 01:52 PM
looks clean as Fcuk!....and i spotted you speeding down keele street on wednesday or thursday...car is DUMPED bro!...u just need to find that black molding part off some scrapyard or something

best of luck *th-up*

06-20-2004, 02:14 PM
I was cruising with a white M-tech II kitted car yesterday, the front looked nice. It would cover up your banged-in valence too, I think you should go that route.

06-20-2004, 02:23 PM
The project's coming along nice. :cool:

06-23-2004, 12:31 PM
^ Thanx Ara! Btw ur ride is SICK