PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find....

Tracer
06-18-2002, 03:47 PM
Does anyone know where you can get new side moldings? The current black ones, with the chrome piece in the middle are ghey. I would like some ones that are the same color as the body, and dont stick out as far. Also right below the front windshield there are these little black vents, well mine are no longer black, they are a faded black, and I was wondering where I could find some replacements. Does anyone know a good site that sells all the stock bmw parts, b/c I am looking into getting a new dash, mine has a few small cracks, that annoy me. If i cant find a new dash, i'll get some type of cover for it.

Tracer

P.S. I'll be posting pics of my car so you can see what I am working with. SOON!

vodomagoo
06-20-2002, 01:01 AM
for the moldings get some mothers back to black, works wonders

Tracer
06-20-2002, 01:02 AM
umm is that a pic of your 325es? How the f**** did you change your front bumper to one that isnt ghey and uber ugly like the ones that come on it. I need to know where you got your body kits....LoL!

PM ME, or email me.

rprevost03@hotmail.com

Tracer

vodomagoo
06-20-2002, 01:36 AM
its bmpd's r/s one but i dont recomend it lol from the exprence ive had with it well*sleep* allthough others claim theres were fine but i dono

Tracer
06-20-2002, 10:59 AM
But dude, before did you have the gay bumpers with the bing silver things hanging way out. B/c if you did, your car looks about 10x better now. Tell me if you have/had these bumpers, b/c i do.

Tracer
06-20-2002, 11:00 AM
fsdfsd

Tracer
06-20-2002, 11:00 AM
Those are the worst looking things i've ever seen. I hope when my wheels go on, the attention from those ugly bumpers will go to my wheels *th-up*

Tracer

BMW BMXer
06-20-2002, 12:56 PM
Man its funny u got new wheels and Im lookin for some basketweaves (for cheap) to replace my bottle caps hehe

but thats all after paint, you will get used to the bumpers, the ride height is a different matter :mad:

Tracer
06-20-2002, 01:10 PM
Yeah, It needs lowered. My dad said he doesnt think it does. He doesnt want me like having to worry about scraping on a speed bump, or going into driveways. How much lower would look cool, but would not make me scrape on everything?

Tracer