PDA

View Full Version : WTB: '70's or '80's or whatever Austin Mini

Lennon
06-09-2004, 04:59 AM
Looking to get the old classic Austin Mini, been wanting to get one for a few years, but didn't really know much about them. (and to be quite honest, I still don't)

So does anyone have a clue as to where I could get one of these babies, looking to keep the price under $6000. (Going to have to sell my Zed first) So any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

- Lennon

pipebobby
06-12-2004, 08:15 AM
Why not try a 2002 instead...I got a '73 tii for sale (check the for sale posts)....way more reliable, just as much fun, and just as unique (maybe even more so).

Autotechnica
06-19-2004, 04:22 PM
I think those mini's are more like late 60's. Good condition ones will run you 5-6K, poor condition ones can be found for anywhere between $500-$1000. Good luck finding one!

There's a shop near my house that restores them. They usually have quite a few for sale but at rather high prices.

They are on Greenlane and Bayview in Richmond Hill.

Bryan

Lennon
06-19-2004, 08:32 PM
Yeah, those minis are late 60's, but also go up to 1999 in the same style, they kept producing them in Japan, I can get one shipped over here for a little over $4000 RHD, but I dunno if I want to anymore, I wanted LHD.

Pipebobby, I was considering those too, I still don't really know, I'll check your post in the for sale section.... I might just bite.