PDA

View Full Version : Alignment Needed?

Polish
06-08-2004, 11:20 PM
hey guys, just thought you might wanna see what my parents left me as a car...sweet huh, wonder how long i can last on these before i get new rims and tyres:confused:
http://home.quickclic.net/~chris.o/117-1702_IMG.JPG

///m powered
06-08-2004, 11:39 PM
ouch thast pretty bad :S

DunDan
06-09-2004, 04:26 AM
And I thought I had tire wear on my front left ... that is horrible!

WhadUpp
06-09-2004, 04:38 AM
Hey that looks like my car LOL. Let's put it this way...I drove to Montreal like that and when I made it back to Toronto you could see some of the steel belt exposed. So that said you have 1000kms left give or take a hundred which means roughly 2 fill-up.*shiner*

crusher
06-09-2004, 12:33 PM
hehe looks like someone did a donut and a couple of burnout :D You need to get your camber checked too it might be off cuz its eating the outer side first

M3ti Compact
06-09-2004, 12:41 PM
You should see my next door neighbour's civic...he's burnt out so many times, the first time I saw the tires, I thought he was running slicks, Front and Rear!.

Polish
06-09-2004, 06:22 PM
yeah once i see steel belt thats when im gonna replace, im hoping one of my boys can come up with the rims so i can just align with 18's and new rubs

M3Turboca
06-09-2004, 11:11 PM
If those tires are on the front then the car is nor corning as it should that looks like positive camber +.

The Bmw is normally setup with negative camber all around front and rear.

That is weird that you have wear like that where were the tires on the front or back ?

Polish
06-11-2004, 02:51 AM
not too sure man, my mom drove this car forever, so its gonna take some time to fiqure out all the things that need to fixed again and stuff

but im not too sure what tire was where before, but its gotta get fixed either way :)

Soldo
06-11-2004, 03:22 AM
Thats really weird, it has to be due to positive camber!!

You should ask your mom if shes ever met some CURBS in the car!!

Polish
06-11-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
Thats really weird, it has to be due to positive camber!!

You should ask your mom if shes ever met some CURBS in the car!!

AHHAHA, dont even have to ask, its a GIVEN!

this woman literally raped this car, like so many little things were wrong, and she just drove it cause "easy comes easy goes"
like literally hit some metal shit back a few years and smoked the grill the metal came through the radiator and like smoked the hood and stuff, huge over heating problems after that, not when she was driving though :mad:

but i think its good now, had it for 4 days now and im making the best of it, needs some new rotors cause old ones are warped, and the chamber/alignment, but other than that..she seems to be fine and ready for modding this summer*th-up*

PS. jonnny, where my lights at, lol :D

Soldo
06-18-2004, 04:35 AM
GOD DAMN MAN!
Get that checked out bad, i hope its not as bad as you make it seem!

A~G
06-19-2004, 07:09 PM
:D just like my car!!!:)