PDA

View Full Version : Some ****er Keyed My Car

bmwm5lover
06-04-2004, 12:12 AM
Well yup, today while me and a few budds were chilling around my car listening to the new Tiesto cd (absolutely insane), i noticed it.... Right after the driver's side door. A good 5 inch scratch that is easily associated with a key. My car has been keyed and I am ****ing pissed of at the se ****ing jelous people at my school! Im 100% sure it was someone at school, because i don't see it happening randomly... thank god is not THAT noticable(thank you white), but its still a bitch since the car got resprayed last summer, and because of people's gayness, I've got a bazillion small scrathces~!!:mad:

Understated
06-04-2004, 12:21 AM
find out who it was...and rip them a new arsehole :)

AmaRu
06-04-2004, 01:53 AM
damn that sucks...should try to find out who it was then deal with it

SickFinga
06-04-2004, 01:53 AM
next time you wont listen to shitty music on school's parking lot

T.Dot_E30
06-04-2004, 01:56 AM
that sucks, thx god im no longer in highschool.

im sure if i had my bimmer when i was it woulda goten keyed too....lol my buddies kia Rio got keyed!!!

SpudBoy
06-04-2004, 02:01 AM
Sorry to hear that Terry*sad*

SebSter
06-04-2004, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga

:huh?:

tiesto is sick music, if he was pumping gino beats i'd understand... plus u missed the point, he was listening to the music when he noticed the scratch.. its not why people keyed it

Christina
06-04-2004, 04:27 AM
where u mad @ ur gf lmao
maybe she was gettin back at u
hahaha

im jokin love <3

tiestoE36
06-04-2004, 05:32 AM

is someone on the rag..... i have notice that your last few posts today or whatever have been pretty negative.

btw i will forgive you about the music thing b/c i like your car.*shiner*

Mystikal
06-04-2004, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by TrEvOrLiCioS
that sucks, thx god im no longer in highschool.

im sure if i had my bimmer when i was it woulda goten keyed too....lol my buddies kia Rio got keyed!!!

Really? I had my car for all of grade 12, never one issue with it. I went to Pope, too. *shiner*

Simby
06-04-2004, 05:51 AM
that definitely sucks. catch that loser!

Lennon
06-04-2004, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by tiestoE36
is someone on the rag..... i have notice that your last few posts today or whatever have been pretty negative.

btw i will forgive you about the music thing b/c i like your car.*shiner*

Your not the only one noticing.

Antz_Marchin
06-04-2004, 05:54 AM
I wish I could make the laws in this country.

1) Steal my roundel -> I beat the hell out of you for 5 hours straight

2) Key the car -> Gas chamber no questions asked.

I think that one night I'd like to camp out in a bush just in the hopes that some little bastard would touch my car. I think I could easily take the $$ worth of a paint job out of his face before my hand gets too sore.

Eurostyle
06-04-2004, 06:36 AM
Sorry to hear that Terry, i know how it feels....I can make a LONG list of things that happened to my bimmers over the years...Its just sick what some people would do...

Soldo
06-04-2004, 07:01 AM
Thats why i'm glad my car looks like ASS!
nobody WANTS to steal/key/dent/spit on it!

And terry, you got me scared, when i read the title i usualy associate car keyings with the ENTIRE car pretty much getting keyed, meaning MORE THAN one scratch, now..... it is a possibility, seeing ashow its only ONE scratch that it might still be in fact an accident, you never know for sure. Better to think it was an accident so that way you don't get so worked up over it!

Hope you can buff it out!

lvan
06-04-2004, 07:14 AM
Terry sell her and buy what openwheel bought......That is the time when you ride in real BMW. Trust me !

Mikester
06-04-2004, 08:31 AM
sorry about it bro, lots of things like that happened to me and it just ruins your week and you feel like ripping someone apart

BMWF1
06-04-2004, 08:46 AM
i never had no bmw in high school, i didn't think it was appropriate, to many people get jelous, and i waited till i finished then bought one, it was tough though, almost came close to buying one, TWICE

krp_e36m50
06-04-2004, 02:09 PM
Sorry to hear that man... That's fuct up. What's wrong wit people?
Same thing happened to my buddy. 5 or 6 years ago, in grade 12, my friend's old 944 turbo got keyed in the school parking lot. Luckily there was a witness. So, after school, we chased him down @ the bus stop & kicked the sh*t out of him - oh yeah, & we keyed his face. Ask around, maybe someone saw it go down....

SickFinga
06-04-2004, 02:16 PM
People dont get jealous. People who own cars become dicks.
I've driven my car to school over a year, nothing happened to it, except a door ding.

If you gonna act like a cocky asshole, your car will get keyed and you deserve it.

Blasting music on schools parking lot is dumb and you are asking on getting you car keyed?
People thing you are showing off and asking for attention, and they will key your car or do something stupid.

Like I said I drove my car for over a year to my school, nothing happened to it.

tiestoE36, im not an the rag, i just speak the truth.

P.S. thanks for the car compliment. But I still don't like Tiesto:)
btw chrome, tiesto is ginobeats

suicide
06-04-2004, 03:11 PM
****er should die

EuroSpectacle
06-04-2004, 03:27 PM
ok, its toronto 2004, does your school not have video cameras on the parking lot, go watch em, get a positive id, go smash some teeth...

BMW BMXer
06-04-2004, 04:02 PM
My car gets egged every year and I keep a fairly low profile. Don't bump in residential areas and stuff. Never showed off my system at school (didnt want it stolen).

A~G
06-04-2004, 04:29 PM

ur sucha shit disturber:D

bmwm5lover
06-04-2004, 05:18 PM
Soldomatic- It wasnt an accident, its clear it was keyed.
Sickfinga- You are an idiot. How is sitting with a bunch of friends listening to some music(something we've been doing forever), a reason for some ****er to come and key my car? How come the POS Jimmy(which belongs to a cocky rocker), or the stupid Sunflower with fake chrome hubcaps(belonging to a black guy-go figure), or the red Grand am with neons didnt get keyed (people who also listen to music, chill around their cars, etc), didn't get keyed? By your thinking, everyone on Max should come to ur house and key your car b/c you are a cocky know it all on max.
And Im never a dick....

Mikester
06-04-2004, 05:48 PM
sickfinga, you're talking lots of nonsense.
people dont get jealous? bullshit
i went to the school in my car and didnt blast the music, still got ****ed a few times (not keyed thank god). sebas e30 got egged. my friends civic got egged as well.
and even if he shows off, whats the problem? most likely he's not bothering anyone, and people who get pissed off are again the jealous ones. and don't forget that most highschoolers are gangster wannabes and do lots of shit to make themselves feel good.
and tiesto is ginobeats? i think you need to go out more often.

SickFinga
06-04-2004, 05:49 PM
You just answered you own question, when rocker in a Jimmy blasts his shit, you don't like it. So, someone didnt like you.

Seriously, you car got keyed, then you pissed someone off. How?? I dunno.

ohhh and Im not cocky, and the "i know it all" post are for jokes.
The cocky people are all who said they dont wanna drive bimmers to school because people will be jealous.
Trust me, no one is jealous of your 15 year old bimmer.

Anyway, it really sucks that it happened, but think about who you pissed of recently.

SickFinga
06-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Mikester
sickfinga, you're talking lots of nonsense.
people dont get jealous? bullshit
i went to the school in my car and didnt blast the music, still got ****ed a few times (not keyed thank god).
and even if he shows off, whats the problem? most likely he's not bothering anyone, and people who get pissed off are again the jealous ones. and don't forget that most highschoolers are gangster wannabes and do lots of shit to make themselves feel good.
and tiesto is ginobeats? i think you need to go out more often.

There are a tonn ways to piss people off, not just by blasting music.

What's the problem? To me, not a problem, i will laugh and walk away, other people will do something what a pussy would do, damage your property.

Again, I want to the school, nothing happened to my car. Well my parking pass got stolen cause I forgot to close my windows.

Mike you are in denial. Tiesto is ginobeats, face it.

Justin e36
06-04-2004, 06:38 PM
People don't key just out of jealousy... it's your attitude too---if you treat people properly, they wouldn't touch your car out of respect.

SickFinga
06-04-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Justin e36
People don't key just out of jealousy... it's your attitude too---if you treat people properly, they wouldn't touch your car out of respect.

exactly, finally someone getting my point.

We all get jealous from time to time. Do we go on car keying rampage? NO.

bmwm5lover
06-04-2004, 06:46 PM
You just answered you own question, when rocker in a Jimmy blasts his shit, you don't like it. So, someone didnt like you.

Seriously, you car got keyed, then you pissed someone off. How?? I dunno.

ohhh and Im not cocky, and the "i know it all" post are for jokes.
The cocky people are all who said they dont wanna drive bimmers to school because people will be jealous.
Trust me, no one is jealous of your 15 year old bimmer.

Anyway, it really sucks that it happened, but think about who you pissed of recently.

I never said I have anything against the rocker pumping his music, its a free country, he is allowed to do so.
Even if i pissed of someone, the coward way out is to key sum1's car, why not come to my face and say it?

Unfortunately people Are jealous of 14 year old BMW's, and why shouldn't they be....

SickFinga
06-04-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
I never said I have anything against the rocker pumping his music, its a free country, he is allowed to do so.
Even if i pissed of someone, the coward way out is to key sum1's car, why not come to my face and say it?

Unfortunately people Are jealous of 14 year old BMW's, and why shouldn't they be....

Yes it is a free country, but some things just piss you off.
Agree?

I'm sorry to tell you, but to the average guy you drive a 5k car, that is worth than a CIVIC.

Think Im pulling this out of my ass. Well, when I was in school and without a car, i was dreaming about 89 325is, people were laughing at me, telling me i should get i civic.

Ohhh and you can ask Mystikal too, he had similar conversations too.

And I agree, keying a car is a really a coward way, but again either you pissed someone off, or it was completely random, but trust me it wasn't out of jealousy.

P.S. Comment about shitty music was a joke, but really no one likes it when people chill in their cars blasting music at school's parking lot.

bmwm5lover
06-04-2004, 07:00 PM
Yes it is a free country, but some things just piss you off.
Agree?

I'm sorry to tell you, but to the average guy you drive a 5k car, that is worth than a CIVIC.

Think Im pulling this out of my ass. Well, when I was in school and without a car, i was dreaming about 89 325is, people were laughing at me, telling me i should get i civic.

Ohhh and you can ask Mystikal too, he had similar conversations too.

And I agree, keying a car is a really a coward way, but again either you pissed someone off, or it was completely random, but trust me it wasn't out of jealousy.

P.S. Comment about shitty music was a joke, but really no one likes it when people chill in their cars blasting music at school's parking lot.

Agree,mostpeople dont know enough about BMW's, but the fact that is a BMW it makes ppl jealous, and out of spite they will do sumtin dumb like that. To me, i would rather ppl think my car is crap, and not touch it, then key it, but unfrotunately that is not the case.

The fact of the matter is, NOBODY has the right to dothat to anyone else's property, w/e the reason. SO wt, I may not like you, but does that mean I have the right to key your car, or of jelousy?:P

PS. Who said anything about me BLASTING music?

Mikester
06-04-2004, 07:26 PM
what denial man?
tiesto comes from holland. ginos come from CANADA. the dutch, or actually all of europeans do not know what a "gino" is. The ones who listen to this kind of music in europe act like normal people and do not categorize themselves. they dont walk down the street with make up, womens clothes, and talk all cool while holding 5 glowsticks. just so you know, many of the people who listen to tiesto in europe, do not like cheesy music like the ginobeats.

www.tranceaddict.com its the biggest trance message board and there are lots of people in Canada, especially Toronto, out of 100 people you'll see 1 gino.

p.s. none of us know why terrys car got keyed, but he doesnt seem like a person who is hated by people so i wouldnt start assuming

Soldo
06-04-2004, 07:34 PM
You know what i hate to admit it, but VLAD IS RIGHT for real this time!

I drove my car to school all the time no one touched it, but then again, i never really pissed anyone off!

And i think its comments like "or the stupid Sunflower with fake chrome hubcaps(belonging to a black guy-go figure)" is what would make someone take a key to your car if in fact it wasn't an accident!

Shouldn't always jump to conclusions after just one 5 inch sratch, it might have been an accident, and the person who did it, just did not wanna take responsibility for it and tell you!

If someone HAD told you they did it, and they were really sorry, you'd probably make them pay, RIGHT? So i could see why they woulda just ran! I knew guys that keyed peoples cars, but when someone pissed them off they keyed the ENTIRE THING not just one lil scratch!

Mikester
06-04-2004, 07:43 PM
^ i still dont think that a person pulls out a key and accidentaly scratches someones car cause he happened to pass by it and was too close to it.

obviously you should make him pay a full amount, after all accident or no accident its the persons fault and he should face it and not be a pussy and run away. i saw a guy once backing up in his huge truck and hit a white integra pretty bad, he just looked at it and left. i so regret i didnt leave a note on the guys car with the plate of the car that hit him, cause at the end it comes out of OUR pocket, and i consider it as stealing because people work hard for their money. so at the end, the person who does ANYTHING to another persons car should take full responsobility, and if he doesnt, well i hope something happens to him.

Soldo
06-04-2004, 08:08 PM
Well you know accidents DO happen, what if someone tripped by his car, or a rock got kicked up, these things happen, my car has a lot of dents and dings cause by someone elses mistake, but you don't see me hunting them down and forcing them to fork up some cash!

I dunno, still people key for a reason, either his car looks like ass and is riced out (highly duubt that, his car is nicce and clean) or he did something to someone and the retaliation has finally returned to him!

sirex
06-04-2004, 08:35 PM
exactly, finally someone getting my point.

We all get jealous from time to time. Do we go on car keying rampage? NO.

yup i agree wirth sickfinga 100%.

No one is jealous of the car you drive its all about your attitude and how well you hold your self in school. if you walk around thinking your shit dont stink then something will happen to your car..

look i dont know you or what you have done or what you do at school but chances are you pissed someone off who doesn;t really respect other peoples properties and thereofre keyed your car.

its not jealousy though.. And sickfinga is right, no one is jealous of your 15 year old BMW nor the fact that your parents gave you a car (maybe thats not the case for everyone)

UncleJ
06-04-2004, 08:54 PM
I'm gonna go with SickFinga here. It's all about attitude.

I remember there was a guy at my school with a done up Integra. It was a nice car, but alot of people didn't like his attitude. Someone then glued tampons to his car.

Flapjack had his BMW parked beside the Integra all the time, but I don't think anyone touched his car.

lvan
06-05-2004, 12:01 AM
I always argue with sick but i have to agree on this one....

Remember ECHO sayING how Terry was speeding in his school......You have to be down to earth even if you drive M5.....If you are nice guy they ll be nice to you.

Ryousuke
06-05-2004, 05:08 AM
btw chrome, tiesto is ginobeats

If tiesto is GinoBeats then All teh rock is the same and there is no difference between country and rock :\

burnhard88
06-05-2004, 05:43 AM
i say all of maX breaks the guys legs in 8 different spots...

*uzi*

-=[[f|L@pJ@cK=]
06-05-2004, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by UncleJ
I'm gonna go with SickFinga here. It's all about attitude.

I remember there was a guy at my school with a done up Integra. It was a nice car, but alot of people didn't like his attitude. Someone then glued tampons to his car.

Flapjack had his BMW parked beside the Integra all the time, but I don't think anyone touched his car.

I agree with Sickfinga as well. I drove my car to school for almost all of grade 11 and all of grade 12, and not once did something happen to it. And like UncleJ mentioned, I use to park next to an Integra, and a lot of shit use to happen to that car (tampons put on it, ketchup sprayed on it etc.) but not once was my car ever touched. And the reason it happend to that car you ask? It was because of the guys attitude.

Anyways like people said above, I highly doubt anybody would be jealous of your e30. I agree it's wrong that someone did that, but i highly doubt jealousy was the issue.

T.Dot_E30
06-05-2004, 07:27 AM
u guys that live in suaga u wont understand........ppl do some stupid shit in scarb, for no reason. probably for fun or for kicks

Gianpaolo_E46
06-05-2004, 05:02 PM
sorry to hear bout ur car, a kid at my school, the first day he brought his brand new rsx type s to school, a guy keyed it all along the driver side from the front wheel to the back. we have security cameras facing everywhere, but his car was at the back of the lot and hard to see who did it, now he parks right in front of the camera

Mystikal
06-05-2004, 07:04 PM
No Trev seriously, my car nor any of my friend's were ever touched. And I went to Pope, which is one of the worst schools for crime in Toronto.

It's straight respect. Show some and you get some. Nobody messes with me because I didn't with them.