PDA

View Full Version : 330Ci or G35 poll


ierrahh
06-03-2004, 09:35 PM
What do you think G35 or 330CI with the M Pkg

Gianpaolo_E46
06-03-2004, 10:14 PM
M performance package? ot just a regular M package?...eiter way, 330Ci

ierrahh
06-03-2004, 10:18 PM
M performance package

ierrahh
06-03-2004, 10:26 PM
c'mon 25 views and only 6 votes...

ZiMMie
06-03-2004, 10:44 PM
y not go for a e36 m3 :confused:

Understated
06-03-2004, 10:48 PM
AWWWW i was trying to click bimmer but i accidentally clicked g35 and i clicked the 'vote' button too quick :(

ierrahh
06-03-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by ZiMMie
y not go for a e36 m3 :confused:

I want a new car, I like the M3 but with a 98 or older I worried I'm going to run into a whole bunch of problems

Soldo
06-03-2004, 10:49 PM
Wrong place to post, its a BM forum so its all going to be biased!

My vote went to the G35, you know why!
hehehe,

Its a G35 COUPE still right?

ZiMMie
06-03-2004, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by ierrahh
I want a new car, I like the M3 but with a 98 or older I worried I'm going to run into a whole bunch of problems


You should go for an older BMW like maybe a M5 or M3 for the price you will spend on a new car that will break just as much as your new G35.


I would get a older bimmer.*th-up*


New cars are made to break more often or they dont no money.

crazyvadim
06-03-2004, 11:18 PM
Youd be extra stupid if you dont go for the 330ci Performance Package!

ierrahh
06-03-2004, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by crazyvadim
Youd be extra stupid if you dont go for the 330ci Performance Package!

Don't worry I'm getting tops on everything with the exeption of navi

alexm520
06-04-2004, 12:25 AM
Can you just please go an order a Bimmer already ... and stop torturing yourself ... and the rest of us (LOL) :D

By the way, get your Bimmer models correctly (one is a package and another one is sort of a dedicated model like: 325Ci, 330Ci and "330Ci M".

1) BMW 330Ci coupe with M-Sport package
2) BMW 330Ci M Coupe - "M Performance Edition"

I think you want to get: BMW 330Ci M Coupe - "M Performance Edition" ... so don't call this model as M-package .... It's for your own benefit since it is a small step-up from normal 330Ci.

Now, tell us what kind of exterior and interior colours you want to get and what trim. *wave*


AlexM520

ierrahh
06-04-2004, 03:33 AM
=

ierrahh
06-04-2004, 03:33 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by alexm520
[B]Can you just please go an order a Bimmer already ... and stop torturing yourself ... and the rest of us (LOL) :D

By the way, get your Bimmer models correctly (one is a package and another one is sort of a dedicated model like: 325Ci, 330Ci and "330Ci M".

1) BMW 330Ci coupe with M-Sport package
2) BMW 330Ci M Coupe - "M Performance Edition"

I think you want to get: BMW 330Ci M Coupe - "M Performance Edition" ... so don't call this model as M-package .... It's for your own benefit since it is a small step-up from normal 330Ci.

Now, tell us what kind of exterior and interior colours you want to get and what trim. *wave*

You're right, I was vague, I want the BMW 330Ci M Coupe - "M Performance Edition. I test drove it a week ago and to be honest I wan't blown away. But...in all fairness I didn't challenge the car anywhere close to what I did with the infini just beacause the salesman was a lot more uptight with the BM. Im going back tomorrow to kick the shitt out of the 330 and we'll see what I think..

///MsAniTy
06-04-2004, 03:43 AM
dont listen to us man. you must decide on somthin like this. i say the g35 cuz its a more sportier looking car but then again u choose and make sure u give yrself enuff time to make the right decision

ierrahh
06-04-2004, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by ///MsAniTy
dont listen to us man. you must decide on somthin like this. i say the g35 cuz its a more sportier looking car but then again u choose and make sure u give yrself enuff time to make the right decision

I will but I am curious to see what you guys think cause when I was going to get my rims a lot of people were dissing my original picks and I changed them ...now I am more than happy with what I have. Thats not to say everybody (or anybody) liked them before I posted pics of my car with them on but when I did most of you guys seemed to....to be short I want you guys educated opioins to help me out...keep 'em comin'

ROCKETMAN
06-04-2004, 04:13 AM
You say you changed ure choice of rims because thats what ppl on max voted for??
Why would you do that?

Simby
06-04-2004, 04:53 AM
I think you just have to go with your gut feelings on these things. You know deep inside which car you want. Both are good cars. No one will really say you made a bad choice either way.

323Ci-vm
06-04-2004, 05:49 PM
The G35 Coupe and sedan are changing for the '05 Model year; Model power and some other changes. See link.

G35 Changes (http://www.autospies.com/article/index.asp?articleId=3009)

crusher
06-04-2004, 06:16 PM
330Ci M Performance all the way! and while your at it do it black on alcathrate and slap in some 18" rims

LUV*MY*BIMMA
06-04-2004, 06:58 PM
Go for the 330ci with M Package , I have one in silver it's a beast!!!

ierrahh
06-04-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by LUV*MY*BIMMA
Go for the 330ci with M Package , I have one in silver it's a beast!!!

Have you had any problems with it? How long have you had it?

biotek
06-04-2004, 09:05 PM
G35 is so uuuuuuugllly, i dont know how people like thoughs


get the 330ci or a 350z

alexm520
06-04-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by ierrahh
Have you had any problems with it? How long have you had it?

Ierrah,

According to LUV*MY*BIMMA info under his id, it says his 330Ci is 2002. Therefore he has normal 330Ci with M-Sport package (just like mine - meaning more firmer suspension than sports one but no extra 10hp and no agressive gear ratio).

The M Performance Edition you are thinking about only came out for Model Year 2004.


AlexM520

ierrahh
06-04-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by biotek
G35 is so uuuuuuugllly, i dont know how people like thoughs


get the 330ci or a 350z

I don't think the G35 is ugly but it's definitly not the selling point for me. To be honest if it looked better my decision would already be made

DrunkFuX
06-05-2004, 01:03 AM
G35 all the way *th-up*

steelraven
06-05-2004, 03:54 AM
G35 looks great because of its bold and unique styling but I don't think it'll age well. Looks cool without side moldings (an invitation for a shit storm of door dings).

E46 looks great because of its clean and classic styling. It'll never age.

ierrahh
06-05-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by steelraven
G35 looks great because of its bold and unique styling but I don't think it'll age well. Looks cool without side moldings (an invitation for a shit storm of door dings).

E46 looks great because of its clean and classic styling. It'll never age.

I agree with you

UncleJ
06-05-2004, 08:24 PM
I'm prolly picking up a 330ci M in a week or 2. I checked out both cars and I like the 330 alot better. The 330 is in a class of it's own. Smootest shifting, amazing handling, nice power, torque, german fit and finish. Plus it looks beautiful, so much better than the G35. Nothing can compare to BMW if you're looking for a mix of performence, luxery and looks. You'll regret getting a G35 because it won't feel as good driving it. BMW is an awesome driver's car.

s///\/\okin
06-06-2004, 11:40 PM
bimmer

but yeah, you wont know really until you've compared how it is driving both of them....everyone is different, u may like the g35 more than the 330ci or vice versa...its up to you, both are very good cars, so you can't go wrong

ierrahh
06-07-2004, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by s///\/\okin
bimmer

but yeah, you wont know really until you've compared how it is driving both of them....everyone is different, u may like the g35 more than the 330ci or vice versa...its up to you, both are very good cars, so you can't go wrong

I drove both and I'm torn between them they both have there assets but I got to admit the infini was a little more fun to drive, but I like the BM look better...we'll see what I end up with

Manimillion
06-07-2004, 05:52 AM
I'd think twice about the G35, someone posted the resale value on the black book and its ridicilous, everyone drives a g35, sure there are lots of 330i's around too but I've had a chance to see both these cars and 330i is far beyond better then a g35. Here is the big difference, one of them is a japanese pissbox, the other one is a german luxury car.

I donno why people say get the g35, the interior is nothing compared to the 330i but then again 330i is more expensive. In conclusion, if you have the money to buy it, get the 330i, don't even think about a g35.

ierrahh
06-07-2004, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by DevilOnWheelz
I'd think twice about the G35, someone posted the resale value on the black book and its ridicilous, everyone drives a g35, sure there are lots of 330i's around too but I've had a chance to see both these cars and 330i is far beyond better then a g35. Here is the big difference, one of them is a japanese pissbox, the other one is a german luxury car.

I donno why people say get the g35, the interior is nothing compared to the 330i but then again 330i is more expensive. In conclusion, if you have the money to buy it, get the 330i, don't even think about a g35.

I'm going to lease so the resale value doesn't matter, I have to say I was expecting to drive the G35 more just to say I did before I got the 330ci but it was pretty impressive...I don't know if you drove it or whatever but it's nice interior and is a super aggressive drive ...my only beef is the exterior ...I preffer a car that doesn't already look like a flat out sports car when you buy it stock

mkgino
06-07-2004, 07:19 AM
I dont know how u can say no to this

http://www.hawkland.de/beatty/310.JPG

http://people.freenet.de/db-330Ci/BMW_330Ci_03.jpg

Manimillion
06-07-2004, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by ierrahh
I'm going to lease so the resale value doesn't matter, I have to say I was expecting to drive the G35 more just to say I did before I got the 330ci but it was pretty impressive...I don't know if you drove it or whatever but it's nice interior and is a super aggressive drive ...my only beef is the exterior ...I preffer a car that doesn't already look like a flat out sports car when you buy it stock

I donno man, the shape of it and the colours could be nice, but the interior quality is *thmbsdwn* It could be me who is demanding. Every car comes with leather now adays, just the leather seats wouldn't impress me at all, that centre console, if it was any worse then what it is now, it could go head to head with dodge/chrysler in the interior department.

ierrahh
06-07-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by DevilOnWheelz
I donno man, the shape of it and the colours could be nice, but the interior quality is *thmbsdwn* It could be me who is demanding. Every car comes with leather now adays, just the leather seats wouldn't impress me at all, that centre console, if it was any worse then what it is now, it could go head to head with dodge/chrysler in the interior department.

Honestly the interior was nice(I thought anyway) and it has some cool features the 330 doesn't have ...stupid shit but if the window is open a crack when you close the door it will go up, or if the seat is reclined when you get someone out the back of the car it will put it back in forward position when the door is closed. I know it's little things bit IMO thats what makes a car. It sounds like I like the Infiniti better, I don't, but It's got its perks hence my situation.

A~G
06-07-2004, 03:42 PM
I'd still take the Bimmer... voted G35 by accident.

bmwboy88
06-07-2004, 03:58 PM
G35 coupe is nice from the outside. IT looks aggresive and has a sportier style compare to the 330Ci.
I drive the G35 Coupe and I didn't like it for the following reason:
1) I felt like I was driving a whale b/c of the longer body compared to BMW.
2) It has low seats which didn't give me a clear view of the road (I'm 5'11). I felt like I was laying rather than sitting.
3) Interior feels cheap. Small buttons which when I was testing out the ergonomics, I felt like I had to double check to see if I was pressing the right button.
4) Plastic and the leather feels cheap. The leather feels soft but I felt like I had to be careful or else I would tear the leather.

IMO, if you are going to pay that much for a car, I would get a German car. At the end of the day, an Infinity, Lexus or Acura are still Japanese cars and to me, it doesn't make sense to pay that much for a Japanese car.

Manimillion
06-07-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by bmwboy88
G35 coupe is nice from the outside. IT looks aggresive and has a sportier style compare to the 330Ci.
I drive the G35 Coupe and I didn't like it for the following reason:
1) I felt like I was driving a whale b/c of the longer body compared to BMW.
2) It has low seats which didn't give me a clear view of the road (I'm 5'11). I felt like I was laying rather than sitting.
3) Interior feels cheap. Small buttons which when I was testing out the ergonomics, I felt like I had to double check to see if I was pressing the right button.
4) Plastic and the leather feels cheap. The leather feels soft but I felt like I had to be careful or else I would tear the leather.

IMO, if you are going to pay that much for a car, I would get a German car. At the end of the day, an Infinity, Lexus or Acura are still Japanese cars and to me, it doesn't make sense to pay that much for a Japanese car.

Thank you! Finally some1 agree's that the interior is cheap on those cars...