PDA

View Full Version : Brand New reiger kit $550 FIRM

BM4ever
06-01-2004, 12:19 AM
I need to sell this, need the cash..

Full kit for half the Price Brand new never had a chance to put it on comes with front with the lip, sides, rear.
Live in T.O for those who want to check it out.

Fits all E36 including 2,4door sedans.
The colour is black for those who don't want to paint it..

New Price $550 Firm.

Jademonkey
06-01-2004, 02:18 AM
Why do people keep posting these? They cannot be the real Reiger Kits, arent those $2000+ AND made from ABS plastic?

app
06-01-2004, 03:16 AM
It's the replica from Eurostyle. The price reflects that.

A.K.A. Blackout
06-01-2004, 03:34 AM
Is it painted black, or is it just the colour that it comes in?

BM4ever
06-01-2004, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by A.K.A. Blackout
Is it painted black, or is it just the colour that it comes in?
It's not painted, it's just the colour it comes in.

bUk_toNy
06-01-2004, 03:49 PM
is it for 4 doors?

Eurostyle
06-01-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Jademonkey
Why do people keep posting these? They cannot be the real Reiger Kits, arent those $2000+ AND made from ABS plastic?

So what, people are not allowed to sell them unless they are real!!!? For that price the kit looks amazing on the car, the only way you would know the difference is when you check your bank account!

Soldo
06-01-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
the only way you would know the difference is when you check your bank account!

Or if a fly hits your bumper and it explodes in a million pieces!
:D

BM4ever
06-02-2004, 04:50 AM
So what, people are not allowed to sell them unless they are real!!!? For that price the kit looks amazing on the car, the only way you would know the difference is when you check your bank account!
Well said, Thanx for the pic Phil.
Willing to part it with it. Anybody??

Eurostyle
06-02-2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
Or if a fly hits your bumper and it explodes in a million pieces!
:D

I dont know about that, but i have people who HIT truck tires on the highway with my front end...the only damage was a black scuff...If you want you can ask the guy, username VRSIC...SO YOU CAN STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT SHIT YOU DONT KNOW!*uzi*

SickFinga
06-02-2004, 08:05 AM

i think he meant why is he advertises it as a real thing

BM4ever
06-02-2004, 02:44 PM
I have posted this kit before so I presumed people would know it's by Eurostyle. What difference does it make anyway for $550 u can't find any kit out there.

sthomas
06-02-2004, 03:46 PM
I'd be interested in seeing/buying this. Other than paint, is there anything else required for installation? Please email me at: shane.thomas@mobility.com

suicide
06-02-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by sthomas
I'd be interested in seeing/buying this. Other than paint, is there anything else required for installation? Please email me at: shane.thomas@mobility.com

all you got to do in sand and paint.... it is a direct bolt on... very easy to do....

i am extreamly happy with the one i have

opes
06-02-2004, 05:13 PM
I'd be interested for just the rear if the price is right.

PM Me a price - thanks!

opes
06-02-2004, 05:21 PM
I'd be interested for just the rear if the price is right.

PM Me a price - thanks!

Soldo
06-03-2004, 02:41 AM
I dont know about that, but i have people who HIT truck tires on the highway with my front end...the only damage was a black scuff...If you want you can ask the guy, username VRSIC...SO YOU CAN STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT SHIT YOU DONT KNOW!*uzi*
:huh?:
Now that i would love to see!

In case you were unaware, in english theres a thing called SARCASM, now i know the bumper won't LITERALLY explode if a fly hits it, but compared to plastic it is VERY delicate, and i think that truck tire might have just been THICK BLACK SMOKE perhaps cause i don't see FG withstanding an impact of that size/weight. So no need for anymore PM's!
:rolleyes:

bmwm5lover
06-03-2004, 02:46 AM
^^ Soldo i ran over my FG lip 2 times before i broke it into 3 pieces,due to it going under the tire while i was braking...

Eurostyle
06-03-2004, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
:huh?:
Now that i would love to see!

In case you were unaware, in english theres a thing called SARCASM, now i know the bumper won't LITERALLY explode if a fly hits it, but compared to plastic it is VERY delicate, and i think that truck tire might have just been THICK BLACK SMOKE perhaps cause i don't see FG withstanding an impact of that size/weight. So no need for anymore PM's!
:rolleyes:

OK no more PMs next time its in your face!

Eurostyle
06-03-2004, 06:52 AM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
^^ Soldo i ran over my FG lip 2 times before i broke it into 3 pieces,due to it going under the tire while i was braking...

Terry, dont bother man, he obviously wants to be a dick so let him be, its easy to talk shit from behind the keybord....

///eP
06-06-2004, 08:17 PM
is this kit still for sale???? cuz i want to buy it. let me know.

Qaash's 325
06-06-2004, 08:37 PM
If you could also PM me a price that would be great

thanks

lvan
06-06-2004, 09:12 PM
I think sold was a bit off this time.....haha I think you never know when some can be usefull to you..... Lets say Fill got some parts for E36 and you talk crap about him and again you go get parts off him for nice deal....You would feel kinda bad....Just my 0.002.........Or maybe soldo really got ripped off and can not wait to start sparks......On the other hand soldo(ustasa) is not bad kid at all hahahaah

BM4ever
06-11-2004, 11:39 PM
SOLD

After a god dam month..