PDA

View Full Version : Who gave me the maxbimmer card @ chucks

drkcyd
06-15-2002, 06:41 PM
I had some suspension work done at chucks today
(yeah the work I have been whining about)

I have the lowered black 318is, dark tinted windows, and when I got in the car I noticed that there was a maxbimmer card on the dash...

Just wanted to send a shout out to whomever you are, thanks for the work that you did on the car...*th-up* the ride has definately improved..love the ride...not to soft, not to harsh, the ride is looow, and I still have the handling, my ride is now tighter than an indian virgins V#gina.!!!

I went with the M3 struts/328is shocks/sway bar.....(Rob FYI, chuck said the front struts were M3's not 328is !!!!)

I kept the existing lowering springs, based on all the feedback it was apparent that the 328 springs would cause problems, thanks for the info guys it was appreciated. (MTRD/Kirasir)

Question : Is the dent pulling event still a go?

bimmersportswife
06-15-2002, 07:34 PM
I think it was probably my husband Charlie..*th-up*

Autotechnica
06-16-2002, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by bimmersportwife
I think it was probably my husband Charlie..*th-up*

Hehe.. hey Charlie's wife.. I see you finally decided to join maxbimmer! Welcome welcome :D *wave*

Bryan

drkcyd
06-16-2002, 10:36 AM
I keep hearing about the mysterious charlie...it's kind of embarrasing but I thought Chuck was charlie...i didn't realize they were different...so what does he look like so I can introduce myself...

BMW BMXer
06-16-2002, 01:01 PM
Charlies a cool guy, um Ive never met chuck so he could be short to but charlies shorter then me anyway :P

bimmersportswife
06-16-2002, 09:46 PM
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3593&pagenumber=2

Check out that thread, Charlie is the one standing next to the E36 M3 (wearing a grey polo shirt and jeans).;)

bimmersportswife
06-16-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by MTRD

Hehe.. hey Charlie's wife.. I see you finally decided to join maxbimmer! Welcome welcome :D *wave*

Bryan

Thanks Bryan, I finally listened to you and Gamite.*wave*

drkcyd
06-16-2002, 10:18 PM
based on the picture....I don't think charlie and I hav'nt met as of yet...next time i'm at chucks i'll say hi...