PDA

View Full Version : be careful with your bimmers around eglinton town center

harleywu
05-30-2004, 03:32 PM
I saw "the day after tomorrow" yesterday night (10:20pm-) at cineplex odeon in eglinton town centre (there is a canadian tire beside), and when I reached my bimmer, I found that the emblems in hood and trunk were lost, somebody stole them away.

It is so said, however it is good that no scraps around the bimmer.

Hope everyone is be careful with your bimmer when you visits that area.

Do you have experience on losing the emblems before?

harley

328is_Perf
05-30-2004, 10:12 PM
no... but i did get one of my windows shot ... and thats while i was driving!

Justin e36
05-30-2004, 10:22 PM
yeah.. lost 'em many times.

Kurt Schneller
05-30-2004, 10:26 PM
Justin are You that thick mofo on your avatar? I wouldn't steal Your emblems dude hehe

1BADBMW
05-30-2004, 11:05 PM
yup that area is getting fukked!! my friends hub caps got stolen there!!

A~G
05-30-2004, 11:25 PM
welcome to scarborough.:)

TiemenT
05-31-2004, 12:10 AM
when I had the Ferrari 355, my emblems are stolen about 10 times !!! and they are NOT CHEAP !

Understated
05-31-2004, 12:12 AM
^^^god damn....i think integra R emblems cost my friend a bill!....i can't even imagine what a flipping ferrari emblem would cost :eek:

i hate these little fcukers who steal emblems then put them up in their car/room :rolleyes:

Furious
05-31-2004, 12:21 AM
im around there quite a lot , when im working, if i see anything happening like that , ill handle it personally. i cant stand to see that bullshit.

Mystikal
05-31-2004, 01:59 AM
I work across the street from there. I was even at the theatre last weekend. No issues, ever.

opes
05-31-2004, 02:34 AM
Someone busted my passenger-side m3 mirror there, right in front of the crappy tire in broad daylight. Lucky for him that I didn't see it happen ...

T.Dot_E30
05-31-2004, 03:14 AM
Ya i get scared when i take me car to movies, i've heard lots of bad stuff happen there.....plus my last car got keyed at one.

I jus came back from a movie, I parked a bit back and under a light poll. (I know gives the theifs light but, when my alarm goes off maybe ppl will see)

I wanted to replace my embelms, but im afraid someone might thief them.......i fiqure who wants some old flakey ones. They look for the new ones

328is_Perf
05-31-2004, 04:04 AM
aww.. poor 355... do you have any pictures??? did you sell it?

the 355's are the best looking v8 ferrari's ever

///Milk
05-31-2004, 06:11 AM
^^^ya, Tiemen sold that one

Nascar318is
05-31-2004, 11:56 AM
If I ever get anoything stolen off of my car, I want it to be the center caps on my wheels. I had to buy one at Otto's bmw and they are under $10.00 each......My buddy lost one on his dodge hemi and it cost him over $40 from dodge...

burnhard88
05-31-2004, 11:58 AM
oo... thanks for the prices actually nascar... will work good for my hemi...

*uzi*

M3ti Compact
05-31-2004, 12:36 PM
if you look at my rear emblem, you'll see an attempted theft. The dude thought the emblem was SEPERATE from the chrome ring surrounding it, and picked at it about 10 times before giving up.

Justin e36
05-31-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Kurt Schneller
Justin are You that thick mofo on your avatar? I wouldn't steal Your emblems dude hehe

Unfortunately I'm never aruond when they grab the emblems.. if I ever see it happening to my car, or anyone else's.. I'll be raging on them.

Justin e36
05-31-2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by TrEvOrLiCioS
Ya i get scared when i take me car to movies, i've heard lots of bad stuff happen there.....plus my last car got keyed at one.

I jus came back from a movie, I parked a bit back and under a light poll. (I know gives the theifs light but, when my alarm goes off maybe ppl will see)

I wanted to replace my embelms, but im afraid someone might thief them.......i fiqure who wants some old flakey ones. They look for the new ones

Yeah.. I didn't even replace the emblem on the back of the car.. got an old flakey one.. sanded it down smooth and painted it black to match my car. It covers the holes... and looks shaved. unfortunately it doesn't say BMW at the back of the car.. but still looks better than being flaked... and who would steal an all black roundel?

simsimah!
05-31-2004, 04:50 PM
I work across the street from there too... a lot of attempted kidnappings, assaults and thefts go on in that mall area (especially at wallmart).. not to mention that its a favourite teaching are for driving schools.. i saw a driving instructor tell the student to get the F* out of dodge after she hit 3 cars while trying to reverse into a spot

bmwboy88
06-01-2004, 12:08 AM
When I had my Jetta VR6, I parked my car there and went to the Future Shop at the Eglington Town Center. When I came out of Future Shop, my VW sign was gone and my chrome muffler extension were gone.
I hate Scarborough and I avoid it as mucha s I can

V-Thang
06-01-2004, 12:44 AM
lol all these stories are pretty crazy and messed up.

nothing that retarted happens here in london. but now the most messed up shit thats been happening here in london is that some retards are now stealing ppls licenese plates!!!!

it happened to two of my friends. were at downtown parked to go to a club. after the club were walkin back to our cars and we hear one of my friends across the parking lot say, "WTF BRO SOME *IGGA stole my license plates"! LOL it was funny how he said it. poor guy got stopped 6 times while driving home.

messed up ppl in this country/world

simsimah!
06-01-2004, 04:00 AM
hehe.. i used to go to Western.. what club were you guys at? London was full of goths and skaters when i was there.. mercedes emblems on a chain were all the rage

V-Thang
06-01-2004, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by simsimah!
hehe.. i used to go to Western.. what club were you guys at? London was full of goths and skaters when i was there.. mercedes emblems on a chain were all the rage

nah london is different from the time u were here. i've lived in london for 2.5 years now, came from sauga. its pretty big now ( i think like 600,000 pop now). but yea, i dont see many skaters or goths, a couple downtown but not many. mostly its thugs and euro ppl (ginos lol).

we usually go to Jim Bobs on sat and sunday... sometimes on thursday we might go to GT's.

where did u go? oh and im sure u now, WESTERN is friggin hype for the parties and chicks!

rollee
06-01-2004, 06:51 AM
if i catch anyone stealign mine i will personally break each and every one of thier fingers. i hate these annyoing SOBs.

simsimah!
06-01-2004, 12:51 PM
thats quite surprising.. London was like an avril lavigne video from 96-00.. we always went to the Ridout, the Nac (i think its called something else now), and the really old pub up the street from jimbobs.. we went there so much but i cant remember the name for the life of me (i'm getting old!)! Prince Alberts and samy souvlaki are the best too :)

but yeah the chicks were awesome! i tried to stay in london to work, but no jobs *mumble*

Originally posted by V-Thang
nah london is different from the time u were here. i've lived in london for 2.5 years now, came from sauga. its pretty big now ( i think like 600,000 pop now). but yea, i dont see many skaters or goths, a couple downtown but not many. mostly its thugs and euro ppl (ginos lol).

we usually go to Jim Bobs on sat and sunday... sometimes on thursday we might go to GT's.

where did u go? oh and im sure u now, WESTERN is friggin hype for the parties and chicks!

Rice
06-01-2004, 01:40 PM
Someone should just organize a bunch of guys that pump irons and go bait these f**kers and beat the living shit out of them so that they will never think of stealing another emblem again. Hate f**kers that steals, damage other people's car and people that park like sh*t.

Mystikal
06-01-2004, 02:11 PM
"WTF BRO SOME *IGGA..."

Hmmmm...

V-Thang
06-01-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Mystikal
Hmmmm...

lol sorry. i know what you mean. the guy is black anyways and no im not racist. im brown town myself :cool:

V-Thang
06-01-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by simsimah!
thats quite surprising.. London was like an avril lavigne video from 96-00.. we always went to the Ridout, the Nac (i think its called something else now), and the really old pub up the street from jimbobs.. we went there so much but i cant remember the name for the life of me (i'm getting old!)! Prince Alberts and samy souvlaki are the best too :)

but yeah the chicks were awesome! i tried to stay in london to work, but no jobs *mumble*

oh i wouldnt know how it was from 96-00. came here in mid 2001. it depends where you live. downtown is mainly all the goths and skaters. Whiteoaks area is all Arabs and middle eastern ppl. North near Masonville is the "prepy" kids, all the rich bastards live up there. East side is all portuguese and italians, South is mostly spanish and african ppl and where i live in north east, its mostly asians. so yea, london is very diverse now!

the pub across from jim bobs is Plantations and Williams Cafe. I dont know what Nac is... prolly renamed to GT's.

simsimah!
06-01-2004, 05:42 PM
Yeah I remember the east-of-adilade rule.. as in dont wander east of it! haha..

the pub i'm talking about is up the street (north) of jimbobs (sitting on the southwest of an intersection).. you can see the beer vats from the front window (they make their own brew)... the nac was on wharncliffe, south of oxford..

oh i wouldnt know how it was from 96-00. came here in mid 2001. it depends where you live. downtown is mainly all the goths and skaters. Whiteoaks area is all Arabs and middle eastern ppl. North near Masonville is the "prepy" kids, all the rich bastards live up there. East side is all portuguese and italians, South is mostly spanish and african ppl and where i live in north east, its mostly asians. so yea, london is very diverse now!

the pub across from jim bobs is Plantations and Williams Cafe. I dont know what Nac is... prolly renamed to GT's.

harleywu
06-04-2004, 05:45 AM
guys,

I'm totally astonished by so many replies regarding to the lost of emblems, mirrors, and other parts. We should do something.

Anyone interests to join a team to set a trap around that area.

Plan as:

(1) at least 8 peoples to join to team. (I'm afraid that there are too many thiefs).

(2) we put a bimmer around the theater at night after 10:00PM ( that is best time for thiefs to hunt, I guess).

(3) wait not too far away from bimmer, two in one group in each direction (east, west, north, south, I'm afraid he runs very fast), other autoes are stand-by if possible.

(4) Talkie to use to contact between each group (4 talkies totally), cell phones are also needed for calling police (911) (4 phones needed)

(5) wait for thiefs coming....

interests?

just for kidding

Harley

lvan
06-04-2004, 06:19 AM
Awsome plan. I am sure someone would get beaten up for good hahaha.

nseverin
06-04-2004, 06:51 AM
What do people do with them when they steal them. I live in Scarlem to (South Central)?