PDA

View Full Version : Maciek...........

tominizer
05-29-2004, 07:02 PM
After talking some more with Mike and sleeping on the issue for a while, I'm taking responsibility for the issues. I'm STILL not happy that Mike said they would tuck and they don't. And at the time we had no rubber to put on the wheels, so there was no way to confirm what he said anyways. Anyhow, I alone took the risk, put down the cash and took the product, even though I know better as I've been building cars for years now. I KNOW that I should ALWAYS test fit everything before buying.........and so should everyone else. I should have walked away as I didn't see the wheels on an A4, even though ProJekt ZWO specifies those exact wheels for the car................ but didn't. My gawd damn fault

Anyways, I snapped a little hard at Mike as I had actually REALLY been scammed earlier in the week and to have a second thing go bust REALLY pissed me off................... more at myself in looking back. Anyways, that OTHER issue has been resolved. So one out of two isn't all bad.................just expensive.

I think Mike and I are cool now as I appologized to the guy................ well I hope we're cool.

And for the record............... I'm homophobic, so I don't think so to all that other sh!t you f-hags posted *no-no*

Ok, I'm leaving looking and feeling a little like this ---->
*shiner*

Quack
05-30-2004, 12:16 AM
nice, the battle has been resolve, like Maxmembers should do