PDA

View Full Version : Finally found my e36

Jari
05-29-2004, 04:33 AM
whew. After over a month of searching I finally found an acceptable 325. My wish list was large, and this one filled everything except the colour. I wish it was black.

Bought from a fellow maxbimmer member.

Jordan
05-29-2004, 05:12 AM
So you went from a e30 to that thing?? Isn't that a step down? It's not even a good looking e36...

///m powered
05-29-2004, 05:16 AM
i like it! jsut needs some rims and delete the pin striping

AlpWhitE46
05-29-2004, 05:31 AM
stfu and get a life ...you got anything else then post useless shit idiot...

Anyways jari, car looks good, nice start....like m powered said take the striping off, paint the lip as a start!

Trust me, youll love white after a while, hardly see any dirt anywhere, and its sooo sexy when clean...stands out a lot.

theNoiseJava
05-29-2004, 06:06 AM
Very Nice. Wash it, wax it, remove the pinstriping, paint the lip. You'll have a very nice e36. Congrats.

Jari
05-29-2004, 06:07 AM
Its only my second bmw, so I'm not griping. I'm pretty happy about it.

M50E30
05-29-2004, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Jordan
So you went from a e30 to that thing?? Isn't that a step down? It's not even a good looking e36...

Originally posted by AlpWhitE46
stfu and get a life ...you got anything else then post useless shit idiot...

AlpWhiE46 you beat me to it!!!

Jordan,

Do you not get it man! Like you honestly must have sh!t for brains...or the only other explanation I can come up with...your related to RobM3!

Jordan
05-29-2004, 06:27 AM
Its funny how many VERY useful posts I have been making for you guys here.

No one says thanks or even notices when I post and save someone's day. But the instant I post something like...

that e36 325i looks like a pile of white dog shit, you all hound me. Its hillarious.

here is my opinion on e36's

non-m e36's = look like crap

4dr non-m e36 = looks even more like crap

M3speed
05-29-2004, 07:43 AM
nice ride dude

Lennon
05-29-2004, 07:49 AM
Unpainted aftermarket body kit on an E30.... looks like shit.

///m powered
05-29-2004, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Lennon

ooo oouch he called your stuff aftermarket!

Soldo
05-29-2004, 08:20 AM
hahaha, this guys a joker, i like it how he hates on all NON M E36's as if theres a huge difference!

The white car looks good, just needs to be cleaned nicely, and keep the pinstripe if you don't mind it, it is ACS, just stick with that theme and it'll go good!

BTW: Is it just me or does that have a HID kit on it?

sloveniaboy
05-29-2004, 08:21 AM
non m's without kits do look like ass , ill give you that...

but driving arround with unpainted parts on your e30 like in your sig is priceless *th-up* ...geek

Its funny how many VERY useful posts I have been making for you guys here.

No one says thanks or even notices when I post and save someone's day. But the instant I post something like...

that e36 325i looks like a pile of white dog shit, you all hound me. Its hillarious.

WhadUpp
05-29-2004, 08:36 AM
Jordan, it's unanimous

mpower1226
05-29-2004, 10:06 AM
nice find. just get your fluids changed, and check all the parts that needs to be changed. Then get it repainted to new colour of your choice. and slam it and slap on. :D

Justin e36
05-29-2004, 02:05 PM

Stock e30's look even worse... there's a reason you put a bodykit on there, no? And believe it or not.. Jari can put a bodykit on his car too! (no shittin' ya!! there are really bodykits for e36's too!!... and yeah, you can give it a m-tech bodykit too!!)

guys have a point though.. unpainted aftermarket bodykits, no matter what the ride... *thmbsdwn*

Jari -- car looks good! you'll have some fun with it... and you won't have to deal with the accumulating problems of having an older (i.e. 1987) bmw.. or have to waste your money on all those repair parts.

*wave*

Jordan
05-29-2004, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Lennon

The Rieger Infinity front lip is aftermarket, I will give you that.

The rest of the body parts are completely custom fabricated, none of which falls under aftermarket, or a bodykit.

Jordan
05-29-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by sloveniaboy
non m's without kits do look like ass , ill give you that...

More of what I was getting at... non-m e36's just look really "cheap" in a sense.

Originally posted by sloveniaboy
driving arround with unpainted parts on your e30 like in your sig is priceless *th-up* ...geek

I don't drive the e30 around like that, I had to do some driving of it to track down any potential problems, and to tune the engine to where it was running properly.

The car is already back into the bodyshop getting a complete inside, out, and everywhere in between proper respray in Lachssilber. It *should* be done and back to me by June 22nd. On June 27th is the NW e30 Picnic where my e30 will be a featured car. This leaves me 4 days to completely reassemble the car (it has to be gutted for a proper respray) 3 of those 4 days I will be working 8-10 hours at my full time job prior to being able to work on the e30.

The minimal time to reassemble really leaves me with very little time to go test the car out before I depart on the long drive North to the picnic. The only reason it was briefly driven with unpainted body parts was to find any potential issues when I am close to home, rather then hours away.

Now if I was driving the e30 unpainted like that all the time, I would completely agree with your comments. However.. that is not the case. *no-no*

Jari
05-30-2004, 04:32 AM
well. for the record you can drive around with anything you want, and it won't bother me a bit. All I know is I've had the car for one full day now, and I'm really happy with it. It's a 93, with 143k on it. Everything works, except the obc lcd screen is wonky. I know a 2 door would be sexier, but I need the 4 doors for conveniance, like work stuff in and out of the car, and perhaps even my four kids now and again:P

I want to thank the people at maxbimmer for helping me enjoy my bmw experiance. Info is easy to find, and if it's not there, you just have to ask.

sonic07
05-30-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Jari
whew. After over a month of searching I finally found an acceptable 325. My wish list was large, and this one filled everything except the colour. I wish it was black.

Bought from a fellow maxbimmer member.

congrat. ... you know when you find the right car. lucky it only took you a month. it took me six months and had the same problem with the colour but don't worry white is nice too. especially after you give it a good buffing job, it'll make head turns at the light and it always looks clean.

bmwm5lover
05-30-2004, 11:32 PM
Like the car. Keep the pinstripe...

paul
05-31-2004, 11:53 PM
i love people that hate on no m3's until they get blown away by those e36's that looks like crap.

Jordan
06-01-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by paul
i love people that hate on no m3's until they get blown away by those e36's that looks like crap.

You realize:

A. My project e30 would smoke that e36
B. My daily driver 95 Avus M3 would destroy that e36

that is all.

///MsAniTy
06-01-2004, 12:27 AM
so wtf does that give u a ****in reason to hate on somebody's ride. like **** he just got the car n u bash it if u dont got anything nice to say dont say it at all. u must be one of those thick headed mofo's who dont live by any morals , grow up man. how would u like if u were in his situation and some moron said that shit. the fact is that his ride is a nice one with a pimpin lip and will only get better. and yr daily driver aint yr car its yr MOMS

Jordan
06-01-2004, 12:56 AM
rofl.... you are hillarious.... seriously, thank you for the good laugh.

paul
06-01-2004, 02:32 AM
what is yr point that ur project cars will smoke that e36. dose it look like a race car. the guy is happy don't be a hater. if ur going to talk all big and bad then pick on cars with a little more horse power then a stock e36. or then just keep ur coments to ur self

Jon@Bimmersport
06-01-2004, 02:41 AM
jordan your an idiot.

i think PAUL should show up jordan, he'd ruin both your cars.

nice find, too bad i cant get the E36 i want right now for DIRTT DIRT CHEAP argrgrg!!

Euro_E30
06-01-2004, 02:51 AM
Nice car Jari! Congradulations*par-t*

qimis
06-01-2004, 02:51 AM
nice find *th-up*
you'll love alpine white ;)

too bad somebody spoiled the thread

BMWF1
06-01-2004, 02:57 AM
The Rieger Infinity front lip is aftermarket, I will give you that.

The rest of the body parts are completely custom fabricated, none of which falls under aftermarket, or a bodykit.

are you completely fuc kin retarded, look at your car, what do you call that then, its not aftermarket but yet it looks completely different then stock, you make no sence.
http://www.unitedci.com/images/Greg/Ryan.jpg

Jordan
06-01-2004, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
[B]jordan your an idiot.

I may be an asshole at times, and I will gladly admit it... but one thing I am most certainly not ever.. is an idiot.

CroatM3
06-01-2004, 04:25 AM
alright ladies, relax, congrats on the car man, im loven it already, u guys r fightin like lil kids, ppl have their own opinions, let it be, dont jump on sum1 cuz they had sumthin to say, neg or pos, so gives a ****, the end :)

AmaRu
06-01-2004, 08:48 PM
nice ride Jari i hope u enjoy it as much as im enjoying
ur old ride *wave*

Jari
06-03-2004, 06:16 AM
ha ha.. thanks amaru :) glad to hear you're liking it. I miss it a lil.

Thanks for all your comments , (yes yours too Jordan).

It's official. I'm addicted to Bimmers.

EuroSpectacle
06-03-2004, 03:07 PM
I dont think Jordan sees that theres no need to make someone feel like shit after purchasing a car, your opinion on a non M e36 is your own opinion keep it to yourself.