PDA

View Full Version : Hamann X5... Bad Seller!!!!! What should I do??

Daydream///M3
05-28-2004, 12:28 AM
Just wondering if anyone knows Hamann X5 and can tell me where and how to get a hold of him. I bought some M contour rims off him and there is some discrepancies in the rims. After I tried to contact him, he doesnt reply as I am sure he is trying to avoid me.

Anyone know what I should do? I want to conduct this as civil as possible so I contacted a family friend who is a lawyer and I may consider taking him to small claims court. I also know where he lives so Im probably gonna go there when I get some free time off work and try to reason with him that way since he is not responding to calls or pm's.

Anyone have some positive advice of how I should approach this?

Mods.... Bruce and Julian please leave this post up as important.
Thanks

SickFinga
05-28-2004, 01:17 AM
Check PM TRACKING if he read your messages
http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/private2.php?s=

STALKER
05-28-2004, 01:18 AM
I would drop by his place if he keep ignoring you.

T.Dot_E30
05-28-2004, 01:50 AM
What discrepancies?

Rolled_Out
05-28-2004, 03:01 AM
Time to call AMG_POWER (vlad)
He can take care of things, and no one will know....
*uzi* *uzi*

///Milk
05-28-2004, 03:09 AM
^^^well, now we do :D

Soldo
05-28-2004, 03:59 AM
hahahaha, ya the RUSSIAN MAFIA will take care of it!
hahaha, go to his house, talk things threw, be civilized for the most part, but if NOTHING is getting done, go APE SHITT and smash shit, that should get things done!

But if you don't mind, what kind of discrepanices exactly!?

Daydream///M3
05-28-2004, 04:29 AM
Well, he said that he sold me perfect rims and when I got home and washed all of the rims... (they were dirty at the time) I found that one was like repainted and one had a slight bend in the rim. So why would one be repainted? Im guessing because that rim was damaged too. So I try to pm him and call him to figure out the problem.

Anyways... Im gonna call him and if he doesnt pick up the phone.... anyone want to take a road trip to his house:D

I want this to be civil and nothing like smashing stuff and what not... that seems juvenile and I think all will agree... although, ignoring pm's and phone calls seems juvenile as well:huh?:

His name is Kenneth by the way and he lives in Richmond Hill.

Jon@Bimmersport
05-28-2004, 04:33 AM
gav if we take the M3 ill come with :P lol

good luck bro.

opes
05-28-2004, 04:34 AM
I bought pzeros off of him and didn't have any problems. So far so good. I picked them up from him and inspected prior to giving any cash though.

mkgino
05-28-2004, 05:53 AM
I knew those M contours were fake (or damaged), he was trying to sell them for like 4 months

Daydream///M3
05-28-2004, 07:42 AM
hey John
I dont think they are fake, I just think that the bend in one of them totally contradicts what he initially told me.
I checked with the dealers and the rear of the wheel says BMW so Im pretty sure they are OEM.
Ill get to the bottom of this soon.

Betray
05-28-2004, 08:35 AM
wheres he live?

Daydream///M3
05-28-2004, 06:48 PM
he lives in Richmond Hill

bmwm5lover
05-28-2004, 06:49 PM
**** him up

Sunapollo
05-28-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Daydream///M3

lol that's just the street right behind mine ...

tlaselva
05-28-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Daydream///M3

Posting people's address on a site like this is irresponsible at best, especially under these premisis.

Give him the benefit of the doubt.
Maybe he's out of town for a week or two?

We should also hear his side of the story before we crucify him....:rolleyes:

Idiocy of this magnitude, allowed to continue on this site without a moderator stepping in is inexcusable. *no-no*

Paul540/m3
05-28-2004, 09:30 PM
haha my girlfriend lives on the street next to that hahha

but 4real posting his adress is just plain mean man, u dont know what really going on

Bliss
05-28-2004, 09:52 PM
Sorry to hear Gav. Maybe things will work out. You never know. Give it some more time.

The person's address has been deleted for obvious reasons.

Betray
05-28-2004, 10:07 PM
ok well i was just curious if i knew him, or i could check if he was home avoiding you? i tottaly agree with being releistic about this. approach this with the right manner.. if he is trying to get away with it, you have us to support you.