PDA

View Full Version : gruppe M CAI for E46

simsimah!
05-27-2004, 07:23 PM
I'm part of the rennsport group buy for the GruppeM CAI on E46fanatics, but I think I want to go with a jim conforti CAI instead. I'm just putting out a feeler to see if anyone is interested in taking this off my hands - the group buy price was $450 USD + $29 shipping. There will be brokerage too but I wont know how much until i get it - ups is delivering it to my house either tomorrow or Monday. I'll help you install it too. PM me - No lowballers please!

03 Dinan 3
05-28-2004, 12:45 AM
Hey,
Is it brand new?
And do you or anyone else know how it compares to the Dinan CAI?
Cause I have Dinan right now and have heard some pretty awesome things about the Gruppe and i want one :P

Price wise, if it's brand new, I was thinking like 10% off the 450, but I'd obviously pay in Canadian......

Thanks a lot

simsimah!
05-28-2004, 01:26 AM
Yeah its brand new.. I ordered it and the courier hasnt even delivered it yet! so I'm not willing to sell it for much less than what I paid for it.. its already a great deal anyways since i was in a group buy with 30+ people... you wont find that price anywhere else...

http://www.gruppemna.com/products_order.php?prod_id=16

i'm not sure how it compares to dinan though.. i hear quite often of the problems that people have with their dinan CAI.. have you had any problems?

simsimah!
05-28-2004, 01:53 PM
bump!

03 Dinan 3
05-28-2004, 10:02 PM
I haven't had any probelms with my Dinan CAI.
I just need to ask the shop where I bought it to see if he'll take it back and sell it or something...
I'll give you a better idea as to where I stand a little later...
I'm interested tho nevertheless

Does this intake void the warranty?

simsimah!
05-28-2004, 10:11 PM
tentatively sold!

In the US there is a law to protect consumers who buy aftermarket car parts that states that the dealership has to prove that the part you installed was responsible for damaging the part being claimed under warranty.. and if that should be the case, the warranty on the damaged part is voided and not the warranty on the entire car.. I'm pretty sure theres a similar law up in Canada..

03 Dinan 3
05-29-2004, 09:07 PM
Is it sold yet or is it still up for grabs?
Thanks