PDA

View Full Version : Finally!

bmwm5lover
05-20-2004, 04:21 AM
Got the Panasonic deck instlaled and rewired/grounded the car! Awesome sound, no more whine! Highly recommended!!!
Shoudl ahve done that ages ago! I still can't believe the difference the wires made, and they are just regular wires too!

Axxe
05-20-2004, 04:47 AM
Sweet! Is it a new deck? And if so, what model, and do you like it? I'm looking to replace the stock TAPE deck in my car once I get it running.

bmwm5lover
05-20-2004, 06:26 PM
Ipiocked up the second highest non screen deck byu Panasonic. The C5310. I LOVE IT! That thing has sooo much base, and the mids,high, etc are awesome. It's got tons of features, and tilt face. I personally haven't found a single fault yet.... I would definitely recommended, but if u got about 450 To spend, i suggest u go for the next model up, just to get all the annoying graphics on ur LCD(i personally dislike that stuff)

Axxe
05-23-2004, 04:45 AM
I'm actually planning on setting up a carputer, so I want a good head unit, some kick ass speakers and eventually a smallish LCD. Of course it will be stealthed into the dash, so that when not in use it slides in, when in use it comes out and tilts back (like them expensive ones). I already have the computer, now all I need is an inverter, deck, speakers, monitor, cables....and a running BMW lol. I'm getting ahead of myself again, but this will be a cool little project (I kick-ass with computers.)