PDA

View Full Version : FS: Italian black shoes (42.5 size)

alexm520
05-20-2004, 04:17 AM
For sale, black dress Italian shoes, size 42.5, with unique front stitching (Made in Italy by a real Italian company "Mazza & Camerlengo". This is NOT your typical Aldo or Pegabo shoes stamped Made in Italy). Firm price at CDN$120 (cash only).

Photos of shoes (http://public.fotki.com/alexm520/black_italian_shoes/)

Bought them originally from FABIANI on St. Clair West for $230 ($200+tax). The while label with price, store name and bar code are still on the original box. Barely used (maybe 4-5 times), the original thin rubber patch against slipping on the leather sole is like brand new (photos available).

100% Italian Leather - sole, inside and top.

I have several photos of these shoes from top and bottom. Please note that these photos were taken with a Webcam and not digital camera, so they are not the best quality.

The only reason I am selling them is because they are a bit tight for me.

If interested, you can email me at alexm520@hotmail.com

Thanks,

AlexM520

crusher
05-20-2004, 03:22 PM
42.5? am i missing something hehe i only have size 11

nice shoes btw

Glenn 328is
05-20-2004, 03:40 PM
Those are sweet. What size is 42.5?? I am size 10-1/2.

alexm520
05-20-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Glenn 328is
Those are sweet. What size is 42.5?? I am size 10-1/2.

They are 42.5 European size or 9.5 US sizing.

Glenn, unfortunately for you, they will be small. I am size 10 US (or 43 European) and find them a bit tight ... that's the reason for selling.

AlexM520

lvan
05-20-2004, 08:15 PM
Since you know about Italian stuff You should have known that kind of leather will never get loose if it in not fake or labeled ... If you felt they are kinda tight You should have returned it.......

I am sure You wore them to some wedding and now wanna dump them to some dummy here on max... Once they are worn they ll never take them back 'n they know if You wore them or no...

alexm520
05-21-2004, 12:13 AM
Thank you to our Russian Judge (Ivan) for his crystal ball analysis. I am sure he is speaking from his personal experience of returning something after a wedding.

Sorry to disappoint, but the truth is much less exciting. I really liked them and bought it.

You are right, someone is going to get sweet, practically new shoes, for 1/2 price.... lets feel sorry for this poor dummy.

AlexM520

SpoolinS6
05-21-2004, 12:28 AM
i had the exact shoes theyre beaut man
i might pick up another ones identical to them thought....

lvan
05-21-2004, 03:44 AM
I know that you can not stand Russsians from the way you speak, I can see and I know for the fact how badly they hate them anyways.

Thank to god I am not Russian ! My parents are FROM
YUGOSLAVIA NOT Russia. ha ha

I dont return my shoes ,Nah bro I wear my Regabos Till I rip them and give them away not sell theme here like You /

Here they are. And next time dont be PRIMITIVE ask for nationality....I know what your are obsseded by Russians but still hahaa. what a mofo

alexm520
05-21-2004, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by lvan

Ivan,

Can you PLEASE go away. I realize you are bored and nothing to do (I am sorry); otherwise why would you be checking and replying to threads that you are completely not interested. :confused:

In case you haven't noticed this is a For Sale forum and I am trying to sell a pair of nice shoes, just like other people try to sell their stuff...... this kind of thing is allowed here

You DON'T know squat about me .... Please stop making up stuff based on your immature ideas of the world or your some kind of weird fantasy world where everyone has alternative motives.

Dosvidanya (that's "good bye" in russian)

P.S. You may have been born in Yugoslavia but your parents gave you the MOST common/obvious russian name possible ..... don't blame me for that, I was just having a bit of fun with it, nothing else.