PDA

View Full Version : help with wiring plz

felixthecat
05-18-2004, 10:59 PM
does anyone know the what wires are what in the glove box for the comp...i need to know what wires to put together,because of the swap,the wire colours are different..heres the pic of whats goin on...what goes with what??the car is an 86'325 ,the motor is a 90'is.. the car stumbles a bit at higher revs..or of you can tell me where to find a good diagram id appreciate it*th-up*

felixthecat
05-18-2004, 11:27 PM
zimme and i just brainstormed the stumbleing problem at higher revs..i still have the 2 fuel pump system in there that only make 35-36psi...i have to put in the i fuel pump and bypass the transfer pump to make 45-46psi that the motor needs...*drink* *drink* *drink* *drink*

but i still need the wiring help plz *th-up*

felixthecat
05-19-2004, 01:42 AM
ok ive gotten this far..
yellow/white =fuel rate(for the mileage indicator on the dash)
green=power from igntion switch
black=engine speed input

and the black gray
and purple gray are for the ac on the motor side of the harness

just need to know what the brown,red/blue,and green/gray are on the white clip there

RichardRWatson
05-19-2004, 04:30 PM
If you don't figure it out by tonight I can check on the BMW CD's and let you knoe what all those wires are on each connector.

Email me around 5:30ish if you don't figure it out.

rwatson @ storm.ca

Rick

felixthecat
05-19-2004, 05:14 PM
the one i thought was green/grey is actually green/violet

red/blue is a power input..still cant figure out what green/violet and brown are...im thinkin brown is a ground...brown is ground in german cars isnt it??

and thanks rick*th-up*

SebSter
05-19-2004, 05:37 PM
i dunno about the other ones, but if they are consistent then yep brown is ground...because brown is ground for the audio system

felixthecat
05-19-2004, 06:12 PM
nm..i have it all figured out...i swapped the wires and coil,and she runs great now....the rest of the wires i have hooked up...