PDA

View Full Version : LF: E36 M3 mirrors & rear wing

sjinto
05-18-2004, 03:36 PM
i'm looking for a quality set of M3 replica mirrors (heated) and a replica M3 wing.... the key word is quality - the OEM parts are too much $$ - but i'm not willing to buy cheap knock offs just to have problems...

any advice would be appreciated - i.e., which brands not to buy, which ones are close to OEM;)

j0nblayz
05-18-2004, 06:31 PM
i recommand fk m3 replica mirrors, thats what i bought from tunerworks.. i think i paid around $300, powered and heated.. works very good.. only complaint i have is the dual mirrors, theres a line down the mirror, the outer part is like magnafied, so it gets comfusing when changin lanes.. but it looks amazing heh... if you want some oem ones, call calgary bmw at 403-253-0338, and talk to parts, they have a pair of red oem m3 mirrors for sale for only $400, some dude bought it i guess and got it painted red and never picked it up... good luck

sjinto
05-18-2004, 07:50 PM
thanks for the advice bro... i'll have to check out the fk mirrors and see how the magnified mirror looks like*th-up*

Justin e36
05-19-2004, 04:37 PM
have a set of new powered m3 replica mirrors... but they have white turn signals on them. let me know if interested.