PDA

View Full Version : Help needed (re parts)

lightsandsirens
05-17-2004, 04:27 PM
Ok I've done the tune-up on the weekend and since the cables looked good, I didn't replace them... However as I pulled the # 1 cable out a small piece of metal ring fell out... now the cable doesn't sit right on the plug and it feels loose...
all the other cables are okay.
So I am asking for someone to sell me their used(working)/new # 1 IGN cable (closest to the distr cap)
Help is appreciated!
Thanks
*th-up*

oh and all this happened on Sunday when everything is closed (crapy tire is useless *mumble* )

Ps: I'd like to pick it up so GTA (T.o., mississauga, oakville etc)

lightsandsirens
05-18-2004, 12:09 PM
come on guys... nobody has one sitting around? I'll gladly pay for it, I just don't want to spend a load of $ on cables I don't need right now...
and I think the car is in volvo mode right now (only running on 5 cyl. :rolleyes: )

Euro_E30
05-18-2004, 02:57 PM
i got it. PM ME

lightsandsirens
05-18-2004, 03:35 PM
pm sent! Thank you!!!!! *th-up*

Eurostyle
05-18-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by lightsandsirens
oh and all this happened on Sunday when everything is closed (crapy tire is useless *mumble* )

Ps: I'd like to pick it up so GTA (T.o., mississauga, oakville etc) [/B]

Should have called me, Eurostyle is open 7 days for the needy E30 owners! If you still need it, i have one...

bmwm5lover
05-18-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
Should have called me, Eurostyle is open 7 days for the needy E30 owners! If you still need it, i have one...

If i didn't know fil, i would say he was lying, but its absolutely true!:eek:

lightsandsirens
05-18-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Eurostyle

Thanks! I think I'm covered for the cable, but I'm sure I'll need your services eventualy *th-up*

sbuell20
06-08-2004, 02:19 AM
i may have this piece your looking for, just want to know if your still looking for one. I will check in the mornin'