PDA

View Full Version : 18" M-Parallel replica wheels for sale, wheels only

bmr616
05-17-2004, 08:22 AM
I have a set of 18" M-Parallel replicas (18x8) for sale, four wheels only, no tires. The wheels are not bent and there aren't curb rashes, but there are small nicks along all the lips. When I bought the wheels from another person, those nicks/scratches were already there. They are way too light and small to be curb rashes. It seems like the previous owner probably had them stacked and moved them around so they rubbed against each other or something. You don't even notice them unless you get really close to inspect them. Besides that, the wheels have no other scratches or rashes and I wash them often. They are in really good condition. The wheels were originally from the wheel exchange.

They are currently off of the car and sitting in boxes. Pictures can be found at this link: http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~kevin616/mparallels/

The wheels in my sig pic are those wheels.

I am located in West Los Angeles, CA in Westwood/UCLA area and prefer local. There's no set price and I'm open to all reasonable offers. I am willing to let go of these for pretty cheap because I have no use for them right now and I need to get rid of them.

Please email me at kevin616@ucla.edu