PDA

View Full Version : E36 motor, tranny Reduced $1000

M3///
05-14-2004, 04:54 AM
O.k Guys my buddy is serious about selling it, since he is paying for storage at the shop for the Engine.

Price reduced first $1000 takes it

It's from a 1993 325IS
5spd Tranny and 2.5L 6cyl. Block that needs a head casket...
This is a steal...

johnoz
05-14-2004, 04:59 AM
What was the milage on this engine?
What else does it need for e30 swap?
Wiring harness, ECU etc?

SpoolinS6
05-14-2004, 05:21 AM
wat does the motor come with .....
ill get back to you if im interested or not !

crusher
05-14-2004, 05:40 AM
hey man.. if you know a shop that will do the conversion for me.. i'll buy it off you! let me know, i wonder how much all in all to get my e30 318 converted

M3///
05-14-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by johnoz
What was the milage on this engine?
What else does it need for e30 swap?
Wiring harness, ECU etc?

It comes with everything except the ECU, yes it comes with the wiring harness.
I was told it's a pretty simple swap to an E30 I can find out the details if u like Pm me.

Ps: Who ever pics up this Engine before Sunday will get a FREE BRAND NEW CLUTCH with it...

punnzzells
05-14-2004, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by M3///
It comes with everything except the ECU, yes it comes with the wiring harness.
I was told it's a pretty simple swap to an E30 I can find out the details if u like Pm me.

Ps: Who ever pics up this Engine before Sunday will get a FREE BRAND NEW CLUTCH with it...

The motor is not that hard to swap into an E30... but no computer is not a good thing.... have to make sure that it's not EWS ECU that you pick up...

and FYI... a grand for an M50 with or without an ECU is not a Steal... that's average price. A steal would be like $400.00 .. that's a steal.

mike.

Eurostyle
05-14-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by punnzzells
The motor is not that hard to swap into an E30... but no computer is not a good thing.... have to make sure that it's not EWS ECU that you pick up...

and FYI... a grand for an M50 with or without an ECU is not a Steal... that's average price. A steal would be like $400.00 .. that's a steal.

mike.

That is a very good price, considering it comes with the tranny! But some extra $$$ has to do to the head gasket problem...

paul
05-14-2004, 11:10 PM
to do a headgasket with the motor out of the car is so easy. all the kine are unhooked. u just have to take the manifold off and the valve cover. disconect vanos and take the head bolts off. i have a headgasket new in the package for sale pm me if anyone wants it

Jon@Bimmersport
05-15-2004, 03:49 PM
check pm

R_JAY
05-15-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by crusher
hey man.. if you know a shop that will do the conversion for me.. i'll buy it off you! let me know, i wonder how much all in all to get my e30 318 converted What about Chucks? I'm sure they've done enough of these by now.

///eP
05-15-2004, 05:31 PM
chucks???? who the hell goes to that place, i use to go there until chuck f*cked up my ride, he only has one good mechanic that works there (charlie) the rest are shit. If you guys are looking for a top notch no bullshit place to take your ride go to J.D. AUTO SERVICE, this guy (joe) only deals with high end imports and sport cars; such as: porshe, lambo, lotus, and alot of british sports cars; this guy is from germany and he knows his shit, and the pricing is fair. if anyone is interested he is located at 301 rexdale blvd (rex blvd/martingrove intersection). right between the cibc bank and esso gas station.

M3///
05-15-2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by crusher
hey man.. if you know a shop that will do the conversion for me.. i'll buy it off you! let me know, i wonder how much all in all to get my e30 318 converted

All Pm's sent
I would recomend Charlie aka BimmerSport from chucks auto he has done plenty of swaps, with resonable prices.
Pm, him for a quote.

R_JAY
05-15-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by ///eP
chucks???? who the hell goes to that place, i use to go there until chuck f*cked up my ride, he only has one good mechanic that works there (charlie) the rest are shit. If you guys are looking for a top notch no bullshit place to take your ride go to J.D. AUTO SERVICE, this guy (joe) only deals with high end imports and sport cars; such as: porshe, lambo, lotus, and alot of british sports cars; this guy is from germany and he knows his shit, and the pricing is fair. if anyone is interested he is located at 301 rexdale blvd (rex blvd/martingrove intersection). right between the cibc bank and esso gas station. Easy there dude. 99% of the members here only deal with Charlie so when you go to Chuck's you can ask for him to work on your car. Chuck usually doesn't have a problem with that and I didn't think Charlie would do the swap in his garage so just take it easy and have a smoke*smoke*

djcontra
05-15-2004, 09:02 PM
what's the number of km's on the engine?

M3///
05-17-2004, 10:01 PM
Milage is 166K
I have people Pm me 50 times a day and it's still for sale????? what the F%$#%k
Serious ing pls...