PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: 1990 325is

Nuvolari
05-11-2004, 04:30 PM
Hi All,

I'm debating selling my E30 and would just like to feel out the market a little and guage interest. This is what I have:

1990 325is
134,000km (well documented mileage)
Ski bag
Heated Leather Seats
Premium Sound
BBS Wheels
Trip Computer
2 owners from new
All books and records
Salmon silver on black leather
Interior and exterior are both in near perfect condition with not a spot of rust anywhere
Recent new pads and rotors including BMW Service II
This car is 100% stock with zero modifications
Car needs nothing and is ready to drive. Would be sold cert and e-tested.

I have been around the BMW community for a while and this is easily one of the most perfect E30's I've ever seen. Just ask Empowered; he knows the car well.

Please excuse that I do not have any pictures and may not be able to shoot any off for a while.

So the question is: What is this car worth? I'd appreciate knowing how much and who is interested.

Please note: I have no reason for selling this car. I'm just thinking of change for the sake of change. Jokers and lowballers will just be ignored. I am not desperate for the cash or in any rush to sell. I mean to offend no one but at the same time do not want my time wasted.

Inquire by answering to this post or via e-mail: robcalisi@rogers.com

Mystikal
05-11-2004, 06:48 PM
I'd offer close to $10k, maybe $9000. Sounds like a beauty.

Be prepared for all sorts of low-ballers on here.

qimis
05-11-2004, 07:00 PM
i'd say this will hit $7,000 easily ...

jmalixi
05-11-2004, 07:44 PM
I am seriously looking for an E30, preferrably a convertible but a coupe will do.

Once you've decided on the price and made up your mind to sell, please PM me.

Mystikal
05-11-2004, 07:49 PM
Do it! You'll never regret buying this one, you'll only look back and wonder why you let it pass you by. Seriously.

Nuvolari
05-11-2004, 09:03 PM
Thanks for all the interest so far guys. Here are some more details I missed in my first post:

Yes the car is a 5 speed

Only synthetic fluids have been used and maintenance was carried out regardless of cost.

Timing belt and water pump was done at 108 000 km and documented

I forgot to mention that I did have keyless entry with parking light flash installed (I hate using the key to lock/unlock)

The fog lights are not cracked (I recently replaced them)

A/C has been updated to the new system and blows very cold.

From the interest generated so far it appears that the car is worth in the $10K range. With that said, it is a car that needs nothing and having been around E30's for a while (this is my 3rd) that is definatly worth something.

jeremy
05-11-2004, 11:54 PM
i have seen this car in person......ABSOLUTELY MINT !

ZiMMie
05-12-2004, 12:07 AM
Is the silver one??? If so am sooo intrested in it.. Hit me back asap already drop u a line in ur email..