PDA

View Full Version : Hella H4 E30


punnzzells
05-11-2004, 05:08 AM
I also have a set of Hella H4's for E30's... high and low beam , both sides.... they are used, but are mint as they come with the plastic light covers... I will sell them complete with the lense covers, in the buckets for $250.00 or best offer...

thanks,


Mike.

punnzzells
05-12-2004, 03:58 PM
What's the matter... too expensive... :D

I did say or best offer... didn't i?

mike.

punnzzells
05-13-2004, 04:25 AM
helloooo???

M3_MadBimmer
05-13-2004, 04:31 AM
umm any pictures?...if you are willing to ship, i will send you $135.00 USD shipped....


email me at acegronski@attbi.com

punnzzells
05-13-2004, 01:49 PM
umm.... that only works out to $187.00 canadian... i might do the $187 plus shipping... I will ship it regular post...so it wil e like $10 - $13 - 6/7 business days...

Mike.

punnzzells
05-14-2004, 06:22 AM
+

punnzzells
05-26-2004, 04:55 AM
still for sale... who is in need of lights... H4's are Great lighting!

Mike.

crusher
05-26-2004, 04:58 AM
how they look like?

felixthecat
05-26-2004, 05:27 AM
i hate to bust your thread mike..but hella h4's brand new in the box are wayyyyyyy cheaper than that at ctc..and i mean wayyyy

windsor318is
05-26-2004, 05:54 AM
pics Mr punnzell??

punnzzells
05-26-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by felixthecat
i hate to bust your thread mike..but hella h4's brand new in the box are wayyyyyyy cheaper than that at ctc..and i mean wayyyy

I will post pics for you once I get my batteries in my digital mike.cam...but just an FYI.. the H4's are coming with the buckets too... so basically, if you want a cheaper price, you can purchase with out the buckets... but on my E30 I had to switch the buckets cuz the lights would not sit properly in 85 bucket housings.. ... so maybe it's only early E30's 84-87 that have to switch... not sure...

but Felix... if I want to sell them for whatever money... if I am asking too much then that is my problem, if there is someone who wants to pay what I want, then it's no business of yours.. I know that you live in Socialist province, but some residents of your Province still believe in Capitalism...

thanks.

punnzzells
05-26-2004, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by punnzzells
I will post pics for you once I get my batteries in my digital mike.cam...but just an FYI.. the H4's are coming with the buckets too... so basically, if you want a cheaper price, you can purchase with out the buckets... but on my E30 I had to switch the buckets cuz the lights would not sit properly in 85 bucket housings.. ... so maybe it's only early E30's 84-87 that have to switch... not sure...

but Felix... if I want to sell them for whatever money... if I am asking too much then that is my problem, if there is someone who wants to pay what I want, then it's no business of yours.. I know that you live in Socialist province, but some residents of your Province still believe in Capitalism...

thanks.

It's my time of the month, byt the way!

:D

Mike.

Maciek
05-26-2004, 09:18 PM
are these the projector lights found on 88 and 89 models?

if so e-mail me

Maciekp22@yahoo.com

Mike

punnzzells
05-26-2004, 09:35 PM
These came off of an 89 M3.

Thanks,

Mike.

Maciek
05-26-2004, 10:12 PM
I wan to see the lights!!! asap

call me 416-951-2332

Mike

punnzzells
05-27-2004, 07:11 AM
here we are...

punnzzells
05-27-2004, 07:13 AM
this is # 2...

punnzzells
05-27-2004, 07:16 AM
all these pics are of the left side only... back and front..

thanks,

Mike.

BMW_M52_M20
05-27-2004, 01:57 PM
Holy SHit! Thats a "Hella" Ripoff, sorry bud, but I feel sorry if anyone pics them up for that price.

punnzzells
05-27-2004, 02:54 PM
actually.. you are correct, they are not Hella, they are Bosch... just noticed that... the have H4 bulbs though...

Mike.

punnzzells
05-27-2004, 03:36 PM
next 2 hours...

$150 due to my error in the original title of the post...

the light pattern is still and H4 bulb...

Mike.

felixthecat
05-27-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by punnzzells
I will post pics for you once I get my batteries in my digital mike.cam...but just an FYI.. the H4's are coming with the buckets too... so basically, if you want a cheaper price, you can purchase with out the buckets... but on my E30 I had to switch the buckets cuz the lights would not sit properly in 85 bucket housings.. ... so maybe it's only early E30's 84-87 that have to switch... not sure...

but Felix... if I want to sell them for whatever money... if I am asking too much then that is my problem, if there is someone who wants to pay what I want, then it's no business of yours.. I know that you live in Socialist province, but some residents of your Province still believe in Capitalism...

thanks. capatialism is a great thing,but with it comes free competition..heres a little for you..

got up this morn and read this thread,so i made a little trip for my fellow e30 owners,took this shot at canadian tire this morn..the price says 89.99$..thats the newest stryle h4's from bosch(thicker glass and improved light pattern over old stylle h4's)with brand new bulbs aswell,no housings.But they will fit in e30' housing perfectly...this is the way to go if your looking for a great lighting improvement,the old ones(80's e30 stock) are known to be weak and very easy to break....
*wave*

punnzzells
05-27-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by felixthecat
capatialism is a great thing,but with it comes free competition..heres a little for you..

got up this morn and read this thread,so i made a little trip for my fellow e30 owners,took this shot at canadian tire this morn..the price says 89.99$..thats the newest stryle h4's from bosch(thicker glass and improved light pattern over old stylle h4's)with brand new bulbs aswell,no housings.But they will fit in e30' housing perfectly...this is the way to go if your looking for a great lighting improvement,the old ones(80's e30 stock) are known to be weak and very easy to break....
*wave*


That is wonderful... thanks for the info... i do not shop at Canadian Tire so I was unaware of the pricing.


Mike.

punnzzells
05-27-2004, 07:06 PM
Ok... in light of Felix the Cat's road trip to Canadian Tire... I wll let these go for $100 with the bulbs and the bucket housings...


Mike.

Mystikal
05-28-2004, 02:35 AM
They make H4 high beams? Are you sure they're not H1?

felixthecat
05-28-2004, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by Mystikal
They make H4 high beams? Are you sure they're not H1? actuallyh4's are low and high,you can wire it up to make the outers(lows) to be lows and highs...h4 bulbs have dual filiments,thats why they have three progs on the back,2 positives and 1 negative...but the h1's are so nice as highs,why would anyone do it unless you're using the headlight holes for cool air for your intake or to cool your turbo...


And bump for the price now..100$ for lows and highs and housings is a good deal,well worth it*th-up*

Mystikal
05-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Oh I know that, I already have Hella H4s for the past 7 years or so. I just mean that normally the high assembly would be an H1 and I wanted Mike to clarify that.

punnzzells
05-28-2004, 02:51 PM
I looked at the high's and it seems that the plug is a two prong'ed plug and not the same as the low's a 3 prong plug...

hope that helps.

Mike.

Mystikal
05-28-2004, 02:56 PM
Are there any stamping on the bulbs showing what type they are?

In case you can't tell I'm very interested.

punnzzells
05-28-2004, 03:34 PM
I will check tonight when I get home and let you know...

Mike.

punnzzells
05-30-2004, 12:19 AM
the bulbs are made by OSRAM - good German company.

Mike.

Mystikal
05-31-2004, 01:32 AM
Oh sorry for the confusion, I meant what size bulb is it. If the high beams are H1 or not.