PDA

View Full Version : Angel Eyes for any Bimmer

swisherchico
06-08-2002, 04:57 PM
This is my first time posting in this forum and I have question for you all about something I saw on ebay.

I've always loved the look of the angels eyes and having a 1984 325e I never thought I would be able to put them on my car, but I was looking on Ebay the other day and this guy is selling an angel eye kit that (he says) will fit on any model of bimmer, he even states that it will fit on the older BMW's. I'm skeptical myself so I've posted the link. If any of you know for sure whether us E30'ers can put the "angel eye" kit on our cars, let me know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1737211252

Thanks

P.S. I just ordered an Indiglo gauge kit for my car ( they finally make one...yesss), I'll get pictures and let you guys know how it went..I've heard it's not an easy task.

mike125k
06-08-2002, 06:01 PM
they finally make indiglo gauges for E30s? where did you get them from? ive been waiting forever for them. im very interested to see how they come out when youre done. post pics.

Mr seville
06-08-2002, 06:11 PM
i don't think they would work because it would have to be in a casing like the x5 lights or the e36 or 46 light you see what i'm saying:confused:

swisherchico
06-08-2002, 09:38 PM
The guy confirmed that the angel eye kit would work because they are just the rings w/ a fiber optic kit to light them up, he even showed me pictures of them on a e28

swisherchico
06-08-2002, 09:45 PM
OH yea and Mike you can get the e30 indiglo kit on ebay just type in "e30 indiglo" in the search bar and some should come up, just make sure whether you need the kit for the 5000rpm or the 7000rpm, there are two different kinds.

later

SickFinga
06-09-2002, 04:13 AM
As far as I know, HELLA doesn't make angel eye(just rings) they attemted to make headlights for e36, but rings were too small.
Also what does he mean FAKE InPro and Generation 2?
His demon eyes are fake too, there are just 2 cars that have REAL demon eyes, 5 and 7 series.
Also Generation 2 aka DDE demon eye are the best looking demon eye on the market, they look better than stock 5 series one.

Also I saw demon eyes on e30 about 2 months on dtmpower, honestly it doesn't look so good.