PDA

View Full Version : LF: E30 Wheels


T.Dot_E30
05-04-2004, 03:26 AM
Almost about to give up lookin for rims for my car.

Im considering almost anything right now that is a direct fit.
Except stock bottle caps or BBSs.
Preferbably with tires.

Limmi know if u seen anything for sale in toronto used anywhere.

If all else fails i guess im gonna have to try my luck with spacers

felixthecat
05-04-2004, 07:51 AM
how much you looking to spend on some??

M50E30
05-04-2004, 01:25 PM
I still have my 18" ADR Stage II wheels for sale (w/o tires). I will let them go for cheap!

NickP
05-04-2004, 02:52 PM
you have PM

SebSter
05-05-2004, 05:58 AM
m50e30, how much r u selling the rims for and whats the offset?

M50E30
05-05-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by SebSter
m50e30, how much r u selling the rims for and whats the offset?

Cheap! PM me an offer and they are a +42mm offset. Pick up a stud kit and spacers and your set!

T.Dot_E30
05-05-2004, 02:20 PM
looking to spend 600-900 depending on tires.

For $900 i'd expect decent tires

SebSter
05-05-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by M50E30
Cheap! PM me an offer and they are a +42mm offset. Pick up a stud kit and spacers and your set!

aah that offset is perfect cuz i have an ix.. i wouldnt even need spacers..

the problem is i dont wanna lowball you, and i really dont have a lot of cash to spend, just tell me the ballpark you are looking to get for them

85eta
05-06-2004, 03:57 AM
this is kinda off topic, but do "ix" wheels fit on regular e30's?

SebSter
05-06-2004, 04:52 AM
naw, i was talking to some guy who tried it and apparently they rub something... they probably would work with spacers tho

M50E30
05-06-2004, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by SebSter
the problem is i dont wanna lowball you, and i really dont have a lot of cash to spend, just tell me the ballpark you are looking to get for them

$800

PM me since the e-mail notification isn't working on maX!