PDA

View Full Version : Damnnnnn!!!! Test drove new m3 Smg! this car kiking a$$!!!

AMG_POWER
06-06-2002, 11:58 PM
Test drove m3 SmG today....as you know it has 5 automatic and 6 manual mode (or other way around not sure)....in the manual mode you can push the button and it shifts really violent it's just as someone kiking your car from the back really wiered !...shit this car fast!!! went to the hight way went 200 with it the sound inside is nice....you don't have to put a sound system there...all you want to hear is engine...the brakes are perfect the handling is also perfect...eh it's BMW, But the thing my delaer told me that you have to shift gears properly at 7000 rpm otherwise the engine can blow(wiered though, why the hell did they make 8000rpm engine??) also when you in the first gear on the hill it rolls back because it acts like a manual car..you even car rev the engine few rpms...the car is freaking fast! Now i don't want to drive my 7 no more!lol
M3 is one crazy car!!!! Love it ! *uzi* :D *uzi* :D

Harry
06-07-2002, 12:00 AM
Time to get rid of the 745i and get the m.... mu ha ha

AMG_POWER
06-07-2002, 12:02 AM
I was nearly crying when it's came time to give the car back!:huh?:

SickFinga
06-07-2002, 12:18 AM
he said shift on 7000rpm, because engine is new and it can't take high RPMs, untill some milage.

AMG_POWER
06-07-2002, 12:24 AM
and many cars blow their engines up because they are going for a full 8000 rpm and you shouldnt do that....that's what my dealer told me...dunno!

Harry
06-07-2002, 01:01 AM
BMW have had issues with the engine blowing for some reason. Its a very expensive little problem they have.

Hey mr 745, double your vodka sales, then maybe you can have both?

SickFinga
06-07-2002, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Harry

Hey mr 745, double your vodka sales, then maybe you can have both?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
That was a good one Harry
*th-up* *th-up* *th-up* *th-up* *th-up*

BTW, I'm russian too, and I don't even drink beer, no alchohol at all. You should see Finnish ppl that come to Estonia for cheap alchohol. Like when summer begins there is no more alchohol and Estonia becomes Helsinki #2

KIRASIR
06-07-2002, 10:56 AM
Give it a couple more years, and it will come...

*devil*

Originally posted by SickFinga
....and I don't even drink beer, no alchohol at all. [/B]

SickFinga
06-07-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by KIRASIR
Give it a couple more years, and it will come...

*devil*

no way trust me

djcontra
06-07-2002, 02:56 PM
why dont you try out the ///M5 next?
i'm sure you'll be itchin' to trade in the 7er for that because it's the best of both worlds. Luxury and power =)