PDA

View Full Version : My car got hit!!!


Van
06-06-2002, 06:31 AM
http://membres.lycos.fr/viensurlautoroute/hpbimg/Aie.JPG

I'm so so soooooooo sad...

'88 325e
06-06-2002, 06:49 AM
Oh no! Van what happend to your car? :eek:

Van
06-06-2002, 07:27 AM
There are works on the highway, a fu*%*+ did not see that that braked and he fight me ,very fast, he did not even brake!!!! he had one old Golf, she is totally destroyed.:mad: Some people soooooo stupid!!!:mad:

bimmersport
06-06-2002, 07:28 AM
That sucks!
:mad:


Hope that you're OK.

Van
06-06-2002, 07:34 AM
Yes, i'm furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: and very sad too...:( :( :( :(

Razkal
06-06-2002, 08:29 AM
*hug*

Sorry to hear that Van, It brings a tear to my eye when I see an ignorant f*cker do that to such a nice car...

Betray
06-06-2002, 08:49 AM
are you the twin turbo person?

Van
06-06-2002, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Razkal 320i
*hug*

Sorry to hear that Van, It brings a tear to my eye when I see an ignorant f*cker do that to such a nice car...
Yes...:( Many tears in my eyes...
are you the twin turbo person?
Yes, the sad twin turbo person...
Non! Je me SENS TRES DESOLE POUR VOUS!! Votre voiture est sur la toute liste de temps de meilleur bimmers!! Je vous souhaite la chance..
Merci beaucoup... Je suis tellement triste... Je l'ai emmenée à la carrosserie et il y en a pour un mois de travail de carrosserie!

///Mr.T
06-06-2002, 02:01 PM
:( What is going on!?! Our cars arent even safe over seas? the second accident THIS WEEK. Glad you're ok! It can be fixed right? Dont give up on such a beautiful car!

Van
06-06-2002, 02:21 PM
I am going to get repaired my car and to redo all the painting. It' s the assurance of the bastard that should pay because he is the only culprit.People drive as pigs! They go slowly but do not look in front of them. And the cops were very unpleasant.:mad:

e36_freak
06-06-2002, 02:25 PM
i'm very sorry for your car. *hug*
atleast your okay tho.
but that's a very sad image. it hurts to see something like that
:( :( :( :( :(

Van
06-06-2002, 02:32 PM
Thanks :)I am well but I suffer for my car... I so love him! I am not any more going to dare to drive on the road being afraid that an idiot made me an accident! I feel bad and sad... without my car!:confused:

e36_freak
06-06-2002, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Van
Thanks :)I am well but I suffer for my car... I so love him! I am not any more going to dare to drive on the road being afraid that an idiot made me an accident! I feel bad and sad... without my car!:confused:

yah i know how you feel. my car was hit a month ago by some stupid ignorant woman. i was afraid to drive for like a week. when i was driving i was very cautious thinking that some stupid person is goin to hit me.

but think of it this way. in no time your car's going to be fixed. she's (or he's) going to be prettier than ever. and she'll (or he'll) shine once again.
and you'll be driving her (or him) again

Eurostyle
06-06-2002, 02:57 PM
Sh#@!!!! It hurts me to see a NICE car like that getting hit!!!*uzi* The good thing is YOU are OK! the car can be fixed...
P.S one month sounds a long time to fix it? It will be a hard summer without your bimmmer....:(

Spartiatis
06-06-2002, 03:04 PM
Sorry to hear that:(

Van
06-06-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by e36_freak


yah i know how you feel. my car was hit a month ago by some stupid ignorant woman. i was afraid to drive for like a week. when i was driving i was very cautious thinking that some stupid person is goin to hit me.

but think of it this way. in no time your car's going to be fixed. she's (or he's) going to be prettier than ever. and she'll (or he'll) shine once again.
and you'll be driving her (or him) again
Thank you, I feel better, I thank you for your words a lot!!!:)
P.S one month sounds a long time to fix it? It will be a hard summer without your bimmmer....
Yes, SAD summer!!!
Sorry to hear that
Thanks...:(

Mr seville
06-06-2002, 03:34 PM
thats it we're cursed i'm sure of it:mad: :( *no-no*

Gamite
06-07-2002, 05:33 AM
Thats so horrible Van, Stupid drivers that are ignorant and dont notice you braking. I hate em. Whenever I brake hard, I'm always paying attention to my rear view just in case someone is sleeping.


I hope everything turns out ok for you!

MP525i
06-07-2002, 11:02 AM
Sorry I didn't see this post sooner to give my condolences. Thank God it is just a scratch compared to what could have happened. Good thing the F-er didn't end up doing REAL damage, that can't be fixable. Instead of being sad...look at the positive side of this situation. When it's all fixed you'll be crusin' with your head held high again. :)

Van
06-07-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by MP525i
Sorry I didn't see this post sooner to give my condolences. Thank God it is just a scratch compared to what could have happened. Good thing the F-er didn't end up doing REAL damage, that can't be fixable. Instead of being sad...look at the positive side of this situation. When it's all fixed you'll be crusin' with your head held high again. :)
Thank you very much, your words warm my heart.:)
thats it we're cursed i'm sure of it
Yer, it's what i think too.:mad:
Thats so horrible Van, Stupid drivers that are ignorant and dont notice you braking. I hate em.
Yes, so stupid so ignorant i hate em soooooo much!!!!

WASABI
06-07-2002, 02:12 PM
that really sucks! just thank God that you're OK, and that it wasn't a 5 ton truck ! like what hit me a few years ago ! it was stop traffic (hwy401) and i looked my rear view mirror and this truck was just getting bigger and bigger, i saw him try to avoid me but he still hit the rear passenger side, my car spun a few times, the truck took down a few highway signs an ended up in a ditch to the right!, i wasn't hurt, and to this day i always have a habit of always looking at my rear view! you're car's a very nice car, but in the end it's just a thing, you, however, is a LIVING thing and cannot be replaced ! Good Luck !*wave* , it will always work out for best !:)