PDA

View Full Version : WTB E30 stuff, interior/exterior

lightsandsirens
05-01-2004, 02:37 AM
I am in need of a few small parts...
-driver side lower dash cover (covers the wiring under the dash)
-shifter boot (I know...ebay )
-front iS lip
-driver side iS fog light with bracket
-rear badge (both the roundel and the "325iS" were stolen the night I got the car home)
-2 BBS caps for the 14" basketweaves

So far that's all I can think of
I am within the Toronto area.
Thanks

schorty169
05-01-2004, 04:10 PM
i have everything you need...minus the fog light...its sold....i don't wanna sell the IS lip unless its with the body piece too.....dont have the badges......and i dont have the caps either...but let me know......i have the shift boot to if u need....its used...so keep that in mind....no rips in it tho...i have the dash cover

lightsandsirens
05-01-2004, 10:04 PM
Pm sent...
BTW what do you mean when you say the lip and the body piece? Maybe I can come and pick a few things up and talk about that too...
Thanks

e30bim
05-03-2004, 09:52 AM
I have the caps, $40 for 2 mint ones, you have to buy the stickers at bmw though, because i took them off because they were faded, the area is ready for a new sticker, i got it perfect and i am in burlington too.

lightsandsirens
05-04-2004, 12:45 AM
Pm Sent!

lightsandsirens
05-05-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by e30bim
I have the caps, $40 for 2 mint ones, you have to buy the stickers at bmw though, because i took them off because they were faded, the area is ready for a new sticker, i got it perfect and i am in burlington too.

I sent you a PM... I'd like to pick these up from you as soon as possible! Please let me when is a good time for you, after 6pm preferably.

Thanks!

omar
05-18-2004, 10:50 PM
i have a nice thing for you dude, its a steel with bmw name and logo on it, you can place it on the step of the door when you open it, its brand new.
omar 905-564-2242