PDA

View Full Version : Lion Hunt

SUPERCHARGED
04-27-2004, 01:08 PM
I donít know how ppl can be stupid enough to kill this beautiful animal.

This guy asked for it. And he almost gets it.

enjoy

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/lionhunt.wmv

e30foolio
04-27-2004, 07:53 PM
Poor Lion

I wish that jackass got his head ripped off by the lion.

or at least his arm, yeah he got off easy, cool vid, but man that pisses me off (the hunters)

greekthang
04-27-2004, 08:01 PM
****ing Hunters. Lion didnt do shit to them. Those ****ers got off lucky. I wish the lion had ripper of that picks arm or as they where shooting at it I wish they had shot there friend on the ground

SUPERCHARGED
04-27-2004, 08:40 PM
yo, but the part after they shoot him once, and he starts to run at them is ****ing crazy guy, soo ****ing scary. that thing is huge.

i wish i had a pet lion :)

Quack
04-28-2004, 02:18 AM
those ass hole hunters deserve to be shot

Skunk#1
04-29-2004, 12:53 AM
that is why they have double barrel rifles, these guys should look into them. anyway this is old news, this is a company that you pay to hunt the lions, big game in africa. they use the old animals that end up as cast aways, or are to sick. the lions they use are put onto a small peice of property and you go out there and get some. shit costs a fortune and is not something that anyone could do, i dont know but think i remember seeing that they only do this once or twice per year.

Kal
04-29-2004, 01:04 AM
repost but this is a sad video ... i can't bare to watch an innocent lion getting shot at like that... i love lions (as u can tell by my avatar). They symbolize a lot ... I hope those hunters burn..

tiestoE36
04-29-2004, 01:17 AM
thats pure sport hunting, fcuking picks, its not even like they are going to eat or any thing.