PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my WHEELS!!!!!!

Euro_E30
04-23-2004, 11:40 PM
Cant wait to throw them on! just thought i'd share*th-up*

Euro_E30
04-23-2004, 11:41 PM

T.Dot_E30
04-23-2004, 11:54 PM
lookks Sickk!!! Love the lip.

17s?

1BADBMR
04-23-2004, 11:57 PM
Wow Nice Shoes Bro*th-up*
Damnn...now thats deep dish

How bigg? looks like 18x7.5

windsor318is
04-24-2004, 12:26 AM
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE, dont tease us put them on already!!! they look to be 16x 8.... whos right???

Euro_E30
04-24-2004, 12:29 AM
ahahahahahahaa...15 X 7.5*thmbsdwn* *thmbsdwn* *thmbsdwn* i know i know.. but i want my car to stay low!

Soldo
04-24-2004, 12:52 AM
NOT BAD, they look pretty big!
These rims look familiar, they common on V DUBS by any chance?!

Gamite
04-24-2004, 01:27 AM
Dats a lota DISH! How many inches?

BMW BMXer
04-24-2004, 01:31 AM
Gamite you don't measure dish that big in inchs, you measure it in money (bills)

Jordan
04-24-2004, 02:04 AM
ROFL... that wheel has FWD written ALL over it. I think it looks horrid, but it should fit in on your car jussst fiiine.

felixthecat
04-24-2004, 02:31 AM
nothing wrong with 15s....nice dish on those...dont listen to jordashe there...hes got the cheapest looking wheels on max..

gsbadbmr
04-24-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Euro_E30
i want my car to stay low!

You don't need 15's to be low, you can still be low with 18's...really low....:confused:

-gsbadbmr

T.Dot_E30
04-24-2004, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by felixthecat
nothing wrong with 15s....nice dish on those...dont listen to jordashe there...hes got the cheapest looking wheels on max..

lol ask him about his "kit" and he'll get madd

bmwm5lover
04-24-2004, 02:53 AM
Looks nice man! love the dish

felixthecat
04-24-2004, 03:00 AM
hhhmmmm if i had an old driveway sittin e30 and a 95 m3,id have a pic of the m3 in my sig......i guess jordan is different....

Jordan
04-24-2004, 03:58 AM
I just think the wheels are ugly as sin. They are clearly made for a FWD car, and have "cheater" dish. Those wheels are not true deep dish wheels.

When the spokes have to sweep 5 inches in backwards to create a dish... that is gay.

If you don't like my wheel, I dont much care. I love them, and I wouldnt trade them for a single wheel any of you guys run.

As for why I dont have the M3 in my sig.. i dont give a **** about that car, its my daily driver/beater car. e36 M3's arent anything special.

felixthecat
04-24-2004, 04:23 AM
got a pic of your beater?looks like a daytona sittin behind your car there..thats not yours by any chance is it?

Euro_E30
04-24-2004, 04:56 AM
Buddy i dont give a **** if its a cheater dish or a FWD,i dont race my car i just drive it, i got them for a good deal and im looking for wheels so i got them.

yea thats where i saw them on an mk2 golf and i like them alot
*th-up*

qimis
04-24-2004, 05:05 AM
deep dish is a deep dish, doesn't matter if it's fake, it still D E E P :D

SpoolinS6
04-24-2004, 05:23 AM
euro wered u get those and for how much if u dont mind telling us !

Jordan
04-24-2004, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by qimis
deep dish is a deep dish, doesn't matter if it's fake, it still D E E P :D

No, deep dish extends from the face of the hub, and out. Fake dish (like those wheels) is created from the spokes sweeping back from the hub face.

What is the ET on those? like 45?

Felix: (there are more in the same directory if you want to look)

http://www.r3vlimited.com/Images/M3shoot/M3-05.jpg

R_JAY
04-24-2004, 06:15 AM
Euro, the wheels look good man. Can't wait to see them on the car.

Jordan, nice beater dude.

felixthecat
04-24-2004, 06:54 AM
:huh?:

danno14
04-24-2004, 07:10 AM
Jordan, please tell us the seatback on your '95 is NOT tilted back as far as it looks..... I hope you aren't giving bimmer drivers a bad name by cruzin 'round town driving from the middle of your car *no-no*

You say 95 m3's aren't worth much.... have you ever had occasion to track it? LOADS of fun!

*wiggle**wiggle* *wiggle*

Oh- and that is my second favorite color on a 95!

Miguel
04-24-2004, 01:35 PM
C'mon Jordan.. Chrome grills on your M3?

I expected better from you.

And also... whats the reason for the 2 different types of tires on your MM11's? Why cheapo Kumho's up front and Dunlops in the rear?!?

BMW BMXer
04-24-2004, 01:47 PM
The dunlops his moms or something like that. It actually looks super boring when compared to his e30.

snd84318i
04-24-2004, 02:38 PM
wheels are wheels . dosent matter whatmakes them deep or not .they have the look he wants and at the end thats what counts . they look kool and will good on his car . good luck with them *th-up*

Jordan
04-24-2004, 03:13 PM
OK.. lets see...

The seat isnt that far back, it is in a perfect position for sight, and for my legs to comfertably reach the pedals. And FYI Vaders feel really funny with the seat back all the way up.

The chrome grills were cheap, and the stock ones on the car were broken and flopping around. I can remove the chrome slats (they snap off) I just haven't got around to it as I don't care.

My e30 has Dunlop FM901's in the rear, because they were a basicly brand new pair used for $20. The Kumho 712's in the front were free. They are just rollers. Once I start driving the car I will shed them up quite quickly (on purpose) and then get some nicer tires. Prolly 215/40R17 ES100's.

Miguel
04-24-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Jordan
ROFL... that wheel has FWD written ALL over it. I think it looks horrid, but it should fit in on your car jussst fiiine.

big talk from a guy sporting Mille Miglias. Did you buy them at Tireracks clearance event? They must've set you back a whopping $200.

Jordan
04-24-2004, 03:35 PM
You do realize my wheels have been LONG out of production right? Anyone can get the 5x120 ones. Go try to find a set of 4x100 17x7 ones ;)

felixthecat
04-24-2004, 03:45 PM
You do realize my wheels have been LONG out of production right? Anyone can get the 5x120 ones. Go try to find a set of 4x100 17x7 ones ;)

theres a reason you cant find them...

because no one's looking for them...*shiner*

Jordan
04-24-2004, 03:49 PM
Maybe you aren't Felix, but I know quite a few people that would kill for them in proper fitment for a e30. They were rare to begin with, and now they are long out of production.

Its not like your wheels are any prize winners ;)

You people do never fail to entertain me. You all fail to have a "agree to disagree" skill. Your only recourse for someone not liking something someone else on your forum has is flaming that person and his car. Canadians are funny.

felixthecat
04-24-2004, 04:00 PM
Maybe you aren't Felix, but I know quite a few people that would kill for them in proper fitment for a e30. They were rare to begin with, and now they are long out of production.

You people do never fail to entertain me. You all fail to have a "agree to disagree" skill. Your only recourse for someone not liking something someone else on your forum has is flaming that person and his car. Canadians are funny. i'd be willing to bet fellow americans dont like you aswell...

Miguel
04-24-2004, 04:42 PM

You people do never fail to entertain me. You all fail to have a "agree to disagree" skill. Your only recourse for someone not liking something someone else on your forum has is flaming that person and his car. Canadians are funny.

Who the heck would KILL for a set of Mille Miglia's?!?
They are no better than other cheap brands such as Motegi and American Racing.

And yes, we can agree to disagree... politely. You act like an ass... you get flamed. THAT is the Canadian way.

Jordan
04-24-2004, 05:01 PM
You guys are a riot. Keep it coming.

brodee
04-24-2004, 06:54 PM
Hey Jordan I thought you said that M3 was your Mom's?

jeremy
04-24-2004, 07:38 PM
euro_e30.... the wheels look TITTIES ! *love*

jordan, can't you be in one thread with something positive to say ? 99% of your posts are negative ! the other 1% of the threads, you start.

also, you mm wheels are garbage...you're m3 on the other hand IS nice (minus the chrome grilles).

Jordan
04-24-2004, 07:49 PM
Indeed, the M3 is my mothers. She drives it about 10 miles a month. It's my daily driver beater car.

Why do you think people have to be positive all the time? Is that what you were raised to believe? HA! I bet you believe in god to ;)

I don't understand your association with MM wheels = garbage. Most MM wheels are unatractive, but the MM11-1 and MM11-2 are brilliant wheel designs. At least they are made in Italy. Where were your wheels made? China? Japan? Korea?

I just don't see the point of this see saw flame him cause he had the nerve to flame me shit.

FWD deepdish wheels are very unattracive. Nuff said.

John Hubbert
04-24-2004, 08:42 PM
Euro E30 Mount those baby's up Man , they look great ! Don't listen to what that Punk ass Bitch Jordan types , He's nothin but a fukin poser ...

MR 325
04-24-2004, 09:07 PM
jeremy

while we're didding everyone, those "splitter type things" on your body kit look like shit dude.

cya around

Euro_E30
04-24-2004, 10:07 PM
yea i did mount them and they do look funny and i dont like them much*mumble* they also didnt fit too well in the front.. its all good though i got 3 V-Dub buyers so at least im not suck with them looks like the search continues..i need white wheels......****ing horseshit! N E ONE GOT ANY IDEAS???

///m powered
04-24-2004, 10:26 PM
get some bbs rg-r's and be happy with thme for a long time hahah

djcontra
04-24-2004, 10:28 PM
16" would have been nicer imho, but they're going to look great on your car either way! *th-up*
Careful not to bend the lips; watch out for pot holes in the road :eek:

jeremy
04-24-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by MR 325
jeremy

while we're didding everyone, those "splitter type things" on your body kit look like shit dude.

cya around

didding ? you meam dissing ? :D

anyways, i like them and hate them....they will be coming off this year....i do however really like the fact that the splitters take the scraping instead of my rieger skirt....

felixthecat
04-25-2004, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by MR 325
jeremy

cya around this coming from a guy whose car looks like its sittin on a chevy blazer frame and sportin diving boards...:huh?:

///m powered
04-25-2004, 12:44 AM
diving boards arent that bad ! ahha jsut tuck em

felixthecat
04-25-2004, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by ///m powered
diving boards arent that bad ! ahha jsut tuck em i know..it takes 5 mins to push em in...*smoke*

snd84318i
04-25-2004, 02:05 AM
sorry they dont fit right . would of looked nice .

Jon@Bimmersport
04-25-2004, 02:55 AM
isnt the M3 ur moms or something? or was?

felixthecat
04-25-2004, 03:06 AM
whats wrong with the fit at the front??hit the calipers or struts??
if youre havin probs..i might buy them off of you..:idea:

Jordan
04-25-2004, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
isnt the M3 ur moms or something? or was?

Is there anyone on this forum that knows how to read?

bmwm5lover
04-25-2004, 03:53 AM
Ive got my popcorn ready...

qimis
04-25-2004, 04:06 AM
^^^ take half of terry's popcorns ... and put extra butter *mw*
and sit on my alp white :D

Slowered318
04-25-2004, 04:26 AM
Sorry to hear about your rim problem dude... E30 can be such a pain sometimes finding wheels.. but i think you should stick with a 16" maybe 17" but try and find something dished :)

btw this jordan.... getting really annoying! agreed?

Jordan
04-25-2004, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Slowered318
btw this jordan.... getting really annoying! agreed?

Yeah, this IS getting really annoying.:P

Euro_E30
04-25-2004, 04:34 AM
yeah i know it is really hard finding wheels. hopefully ill find something. what size r the wheels on ur car?

and yeah i agree*th-up*

Slowered318
04-25-2004, 04:38 AM
^^^^ 17x7.5 might be up for grabbs the end of the summer :) as i need something really light weight!

jeremy
04-25-2004, 04:42 AM
yeah i know it is really hard finding wheels. hopefully ill find something. what size r the wheels on ur car?

and yeah i agree*th-up*

for the gts kit, i think you really only have 2 options

1: 18"
2: 16x9

17's just look too small on the gts kit...

lets all join "rev limited" and post useless shit like jordan does here...:D

felixthecat
04-25-2004, 04:43 AM
he probably got booted off his own site....nowhere else to go...

Euro_E30
04-25-2004, 04:50 AM
^^^^^ yea i know.. its like u have to join his m-tech CLUT , hes probably got no one to bother on his site.

felixthecat
04-25-2004, 04:51 AM
he probably goes to post but its like none's there...they all have him on ignore...

im not sure if you caught that thread but,i'd probably take those rims if you wanted to sell them...whats the fitting problem?

Jordan
04-25-2004, 05:20 AM
I dont post all useless shit. I've posted plenty of helpful info. I've no doubt forgotten more about e30's then any of you guys will ever know.

jeremy
04-25-2004, 05:29 AM
I dont always touch myself. I've molested so many little boys. I've no doubt licked more balls then any of you guys will ever see.

ok ?:confused:

BMW BMXer
04-25-2004, 05:37 AM
haha. This is funny.

Just get used to it guys, Jordan will state his opinion regardless of what anyone else thinks or if it will hurt feelings.

Just get used to it like I have and Jay has (Mystikal)

Miguel
04-25-2004, 05:47 AM
Oh yeah buddy... all MM wheels suck except YOURS.
what a coincidence.

you suck @ choosing rims.

felixthecat
04-25-2004, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by jeremy
ok ?:confused: roflmao!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D *th-up*

felixthecat
04-25-2004, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by BMW BMXer
haha. This is funny.

Just get used to it guys, Jordan will state his opinion regardless of what anyone else thinks or if it will hurt feelings.

Just get used to it like I have and Jay has (Mystikal) he better get used to us calling him on his prickishness...hhhmmmmm i just made that word up....*i wonder off to see wherelse i can use it*

Lennon
04-25-2004, 06:10 AM
Jordan here, reminds me of Felix (don't take offence Felix, just hear me out) when he first joined. My opinion of Felix has changed however, after reading nothing but positive feedbacks, and his own attitude on the board getting more and more positive.

Maybe Jordan's the same, a little bit of a dink at first, then realizes that we're all a pretty good community here, and has no reason to be the way he's being. Max is definatly the best ones online community I've ever seen..

But hey, Jordan, if you wanna just take out your frustration of life out on the board, and then go bashing believing in God ontop of that go ahead, just don't expect anything back.

Hey Felix, no hard feelings?

Jordan
04-25-2004, 06:21 AM
I hope some day I can be as immature are some of you clowns are. I would keep repling back.. but you are just dragging me down to your level, where you will easily beat me with your superior experience.

but whatever, I was right. The wheels are ugly, and FWD offset. As such they didnt fit. No matter how you cut it, I get the last laugh for laughing first.

Miguel
04-25-2004, 06:25 AM
I hope some day I can be as immature are some of you clowns are. I would keep repling back.. but you are just dragging me down to your level, where you will easily beat me with your superior experience.

but whatever, I was right. The wheels are ugly, and FWD offset. As such they didnt fit. No matter how you cut it, I get the last laugh for laughing first.

die.

felixthecat
04-25-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Lennon
Jordan here, reminds me of Felix (don't take offence Felix, just hear me out) when he first joined. My opinion of Felix has changed however, after reading nothing but positive feedbacks, and his own attitude on the board getting more and more positive.

Maybe Jordan's the same, a little bit of a dink at first, then realizes that we're all a pretty good community here, and has no reason to be the way he's being. Max is definatly the best ones online community I've ever seen..

But hey, Jordan, if you wanna just take out your frustration of life out on the board, and then go bashing believing in God ontop of that go ahead, just don't expect anything back.

Hey Felix, no hard feelings? well put ,and of course no hard feelings..i called you guys on as i remember...this guy isnt a noob...hes been on boards for awile..he should know better,but yet hes still a prick!fck him,ive went thorough his posts..ive seen 2 of them where hes actually not made an insult or a negative comment...hes a disrespectfull and rude..i dont like him and never will..*thmbsdwn*

Lennon
04-25-2004, 02:05 PM
Oh, your right, he's not a noob, I thought he was for some reason.. well, I dunno then, ...........bah, who cares. He's definatly not going to be coming to any meets any time soon. Screw 'em.

Euro_E30
04-25-2004, 03:12 PM
the wheels fit but i dont wanna use spacers, the back fits perfect but the front needs spacers.

Jon@Bimmersport
04-25-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by felixthecat
he probably got booted off his own site....nowhere else to go...

actually yea i remember that digitalwave guy bought it off jordan and then kicked him off (someone smart owns that board now)...

hey jordan, still trying to make a better E30 than randys? because i remember that was one of your main goals, even though randy was done like 2yrs before u tried..lol

Martin those wheels look sick, but why 15"? you can keep it low with 17s..

and FYI...i got the last laugh, because you come on OUR board thinking your the best...when clearly your not and no one likes you..i wonder how long it takes you to write off your mom's M3 and the E30 like you did to your jetta..:rolleyes:

Jordan
04-25-2004, 04:08 PM
I sold the domain to TJ, and he took everything into his own hands. That website didn't last long with TJ managing it. It's alot more work to manage a forum then any of you trolls could possibly understand.

Sigh... funny you place the blame for the Jetta accident on me. ODOT, the State Police, and the Insurance Company all put me NOT at fault. But I suppose you would know better, because you were there and all.

As for you Felix... yeah I might be a rude prick, but I'm just speaking my opinions bluntly. When needed I'm happy to provide the information as well.... there just isn't much information being requested on this forum.

jeremy
04-25-2004, 04:14 PM
I sold the domain to TJ, and he took everything into his own hands. That website didn't last long with TJ managing it. It's alot more work to manage a forum then any of you trolls could possibly understand.

Sigh... funny you place the blame for the Jetta accident on me. ODOT, the State Police, and the Insurance Company all put me NOT at fault. But I suppose you would know better, because you were there and all.

As for you Felix... yeah I might be a rude prick, but I'm just speaking my opinions bluntly. When needed I'm happy to provide the information as well.... there just isn't much information being requested on this forum.

jordan, i understand about giving your opinion....but the way you do it is just rude....you be-little alot of young enthusiast who are just getting into the scene...instead of trying too steer them in the right direction you simply bash them...you can offer your opinion in a polite manner, you just choose not too...you're like the maryln manson of our board, everything you do is just for shock value and we all know you're just a punk trying to get his kicks...

Slowered318
04-25-2004, 04:17 PM
that's cause we don't need your "information"

LP_E30PWR
04-25-2004, 04:24 PM
nice wheels

i'm looking for some shoes myself

felixthecat
04-25-2004, 09:24 PM
the wheels fit but i dont wanna use spacers, the back fits perfect but the front needs spacers. hitting the strut or the calipers?

SebSter
04-25-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by jeremy
jordan, i understand about giving your opinion....but the way you do it is just rude....you be-little alot of young enthusiast who are just getting into the scene...instead of trying too steer them in the right direction you simply bash them...you can offer your opinion in a polite manner, you just choose not too...you're like the maryln manson of our board, everything you do is just for shock value and we all know you're just a punk trying to get his kicks...

very well said.. it just says something about the type of person you are when your first instinct is to put someone down rather than try to help