PDA

View Full Version : Future Cruise


Jon@Bimmersport
06-03-2002, 05:47 PM
hey guys i was jus thinkin, is any1 else up for another cruise to wasaga during the summer when its hot outside? the ladies will be out! good time to take the bimmers and get some gurlz, wat do u guys think

Slowered318
06-03-2002, 06:43 PM
You think you can pick up girls just because you drive a BMW????

HELL YA!
count me in

Jon@Bimmersport
06-03-2002, 07:44 PM
well this will prob be during end of june/july...when all the hotties r off skool n stuff so i will post details soon...

bimmerpwr
06-03-2002, 08:21 PM
I think that's a great idea, but I think we should have it at the end of June two weeks after the Niagara cruize, I'm think we should have a cruise every two weeks for the rest of the summer cause it's gonna be over before you know it and we've only cruized twice so far and at this rate we'll only get maybe two more cruizes in and the summers done............

BMW BMXer
06-03-2002, 10:05 PM
depends when it is, so long as im not workin or riding

Jon@Bimmersport
06-04-2002, 12:06 AM
haha rob we'll make sure its on a saturday..lol jus playin...well was my idea so shudnt i organize it? but i dunno i'll leave that up 2 randy since he mostly knows wat hes doing when he oraganizes shit

SickFinga
06-04-2002, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by E46_lover
hey guys i was jus thinkin, is any1 else up for another cruise to wasaga during the summer when its hot outside? the ladies will be out! good time to take the bimmers and get some gurlz, wat do u guys think

why don't we just make a maxbimmer cruize to a massage studio? :D :D :D

Jon@Bimmersport
06-04-2002, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by SickFinga


why don't we just make a maxbimmer cruize to a massage studio? :D :D :D

thats a good idea! but u know, guys also work at massage studios...i dunno bout u sickfinga but i'd like a hot gurl doin it for me....lol jus playin


but im gonna put a voting poll for the dates up on a new thread

SickFinga
06-04-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by E46_lover


thats a good idea! but u know, guys also work at massage studios...i dunno bout u sickfinga but i'd like a hot gurl doin it for me....lol jus playin


but im gonna put a voting poll for the dates up on a new thread
I'm not talking about that kind of studio ;)