PDA

View Full Version : FS: SPARCO bucket seats

TopSpeed
04-20-2004, 01:59 PM
I have 2 of these! One was used for 2 months in a brand new car. The other was sitting in plastic wrapping from sparco still. Now both of these are sitting indoors and will probably not see use any time soon. I am willing to sell these .... if the money is right. I know what I paid, I know what they are worth. If I have to lose money, forget it, I'll keep'em.

THESE ARE NOT LIKE SPRINTs OR JUNIORs; They are more comfortable for longer drives and much more supportive.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMjExNTc5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMjExNTgwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

TopSpeed
04-20-2004, 02:01 PM
here is a pic of it.

R_JAY
04-20-2004, 03:21 PM
You should just post how much you're looking to get for them or you'll get nothing but lowball offers.

TopSpeed
04-20-2004, 03:31 PM
Well ... I paid $1200 for them.

Would like to see $1000 for the pair.

teddy317
04-20-2004, 03:54 PM
of course you lose money ! its not new ..

TopSpeed
04-20-2004, 03:58 PM
of course you lose money ! its not new ..

One of them is ... the other used for, HONESTLY, 2 months.

If you don't want them, don't post please. I am not going to give these up for 5-6 hundred dollars! NO WAY! I'd rather keep them for that price.

OTTO
04-20-2004, 07:54 PM
please provide name of seats as we know what to compare them to retail.

TopSpeed
04-20-2004, 10:00 PM
they are SPARCO Phoenix

Soldo
04-20-2004, 11:31 PM
500-600 is pretty low, but 1000 is also too much!
They are used, regardless that it was is BRAND NEW, its still technically USED!

I'm just giving you a heads up, cause a G for racing seats that (by the looks of the pic) DO NOT recline, isn't the best deal around, considering for a few hundered more, people can grab some OEM VADERS off this board!

Don't take offense to my thread, but just giving you a heads up, its not likely you'll sell those, so you might just wanna put them back in the car!

TopSpeed
04-21-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by SOLDOMATIC 325i
500-600 is pretty low, but 1000 is also too much!
They are used, regardless that it was is BRAND NEW, its still technically USED!

I'm just giving you a heads up, cause a G for racing seats that (by the looks of the pic) DO NOT recline, isn't the best deal around, considering for a few hundered more, people can grab some OEM VADERS off this board!

Don't take offense to my thread, but just giving you a heads up, its not likely you'll sell those, so you might just wanna put them back in the car!

I totally understand that. These are not for everyone. Racing buckets DON'T recline ... most of the people don't understand that.

Yes they are technically used but not really but yes but no.

If I sell them, I'll sell them. If not, I have the brackets that fit my Jetta that will be on the road in a few weeks so it won't hurt.

Thanks anyway though! :)

Soldo
04-21-2004, 12:10 AM
Cheers buddy, like i said, didn't mean anything offensive in my post, but ESPECIALLY on max, the only guys that wouldn't mind spending more than a few hundered bucks, already have the things needed, unless your sellin something for more than 200 bucks, try ebay, try bimmerforums, just stay away from max, hehehe, theres a few guys that have been selling VADERS for 1300 (which is a steal) in mint condition, and they can't get rid of them if they tried, nothing but LOW BALLS!

Anyhow, good luck on the sale!

TopSpeed
04-21-2004, 01:58 AM
Cheers buddy, like i said, didn't mean anything offensive in my post

Anyhow, good luck on the sale!

None taken and thanks! :)

TopSpeed
05-01-2004, 06:56 PM
one more bump :)

thinair
05-01-2004, 08:36 PM

Uh, Kevin, I've been asking around on prices for a Sparco Evo seat for my car. It doesn't recline either, they're $800. I don't see how $1000 for a pair of seats is too expensive.

I also doesn't see what the big deal is for Vaders. They're heavy OEM seats, there is a reason why there are a lot of them for sale. They don't really support much more then the sport seats anyway.