PDA

View Full Version : Used E36 328is exhaust

greekthang
04-19-2004, 02:39 PM
Hey guys,

Just a feeler but I am getting a complete custom exhaust from the headers back on Thursday with AA exhaust from the cat back which means my full length stock exhaust is for sale. Want to get rid of it so any reasonable offer will not be refused. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks

P.S. includes piping. cats, and muffler.

The exhaust is stock from the factory and has 140,000km on it

jmalixi
04-19-2004, 03:31 PM
Hey greekthang,

Friend of mine who has a '95 325is needs a catalytic converter. I'll ask if he'd be interested in the whole thing but if not, is there a chance you'll sell the cats separately? BTW, it is compatible with a '95, isn't it?

greekthang
04-19-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by jmalixi
Hey greekthang,

Friend of mine who has a '95 325is needs a catalytic converter. I'll ask if he'd be interested in the whole thing but if not, is there a chance you'll sell the cats separately? BTW, it is compatible with a '95, isn't it?

No clue if it is or isn't jmalixi. I would assume so. I would prefer to sell the whole thing complete but I can sell piece of it as well.

Please let me know

Thanks

WASABI
04-19-2004, 04:14 PM
Muffler is compatible for sure, I sold my old 328iS muffler to a guy with a 325iS and it fit no problem. The catalytics, it's possible, since I think greek's is OBDI as well, so the O2 sensor plugs should correspond.

greekthang
04-19-2004, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by WASABI
Muffler is compatible for sure, I sold my old 328iS muffler to a guy with a 325iS and it fit no problem. The catalytics, it's possible, since I think greek's is OBDI as well, so the O2 sensor plugs should correspond.

thanks for the insite WASABI however my car is OBD II WASABI so there maybe a problem there

jmalixi
04-19-2004, 04:54 PM
I'll do some research in the meantime to ensure fitment but hopefully someone else will chime in.

WASABI
04-19-2004, 05:07 PM
oh darn:( In that case, maybe you could just plug the extra O2 holes with a bolt.

greekthang
04-19-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by WASABI
oh darn:( In that case, maybe you could just plug the extra O2 holes with a bolt.

WASABI you are the man. LOL !!!!! Heard that your car is looking way too sweet man. Good job can't wait to see it. I will have to set up a meet really soon. When the weather gets nice and hot one day real soon.

WASABI
04-19-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by greekthang
WASABI you are the man. LOL !!!!! Heard that your car is looking way too sweet man. Good job can't wait to see it. I will have to set up a meet really soon. When the weather gets nice and hot one day real soon. LOL, thanks greek, same ole car, just different wheels. Pics posted in the RIDES section. :)