PDA

View Full Version : bodykits


LP_E30PWR
04-17-2004, 06:02 PM
hi does any one know wich bodykit is the nicest

i want a body kit that looks like an m3. Not to extravert. A nice bodykit that makes my car look like an m3. It is a 4-doors.

thanks

here's a picture of my car*drink*

felixthecat
04-17-2004, 07:06 PM
another one bites the dust..........you love the idea now,you'll regret it later..body kits suck!!

ZiMMie
04-17-2004, 07:08 PM
just get the Mtech 2 Kit those r preaty clean.. dont get it with the m3 sides..

felixthecat
04-17-2004, 07:28 PM
the bmp kit is by far the nicest kit ive seen...the mtech is nice too.
heres a pic of john hubbert's bmp kitted 87',and my eurostyle kitted 84'...if your really gonna get one though,make sure you dont get a fiberglass front..

BimmerKris
04-17-2004, 08:49 PM
kits get chewed up pretty quick it's hard to maintain especailly if your car is lowered. Looks good if you never watn to drive it anywhere

biotek
04-18-2004, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by BimmerKris
kits get chewed up pretty quick it's hard to maintain especailly if your car is lowered. Looks good if you never watn to drive it anywhere

explain how they get chewed up please? maybe if someone didnt body work them good, or your bouncing off stuff yes of course... but what bumber wouldnt...

Kits are great i love working with them and making my own custom on for the front and back, just using M3 sides thoughs.

I would go with a e36 m3 one from eurostyle they look great and he does good work.

Acidblast
04-18-2004, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by felixthecat
another one bites the dust..........you love the idea now,you'll regret it later..body kits suck!!

Felix why do you say that?

jeremy
04-18-2004, 02:49 AM
get the autovogue av3 kit

www.autovogue.com

qimis
04-18-2004, 03:04 AM
4 doors = autovogue av3 *th-up*

qimis
04-18-2004, 03:06 AM
or the ACS if you like it :)

felixthecat
04-18-2004, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Acidblast
Felix why do you say that? well now and then you wanna actually drive youre car how youve built it...you just can't with the body kit on...body kits are for show cars...daily drivers,too many problems surface..

biotek
04-18-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by felixthecat
well now and then you wanna actually drive youre car how youve built it...you just can't with the body kit on...body kits are for show cars...daily drivers,too many problems surface..

lol thats so no true.... i dont understand how you can say that... what makes having a body kit so bad that you cant drive the car, did you have trouble with yours... was it installed good?

i have worked with body kits and never had problems with them only cracks when i customer bumbers a curb or something like that.

explain!!!! :D

Eurostyle
04-18-2004, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by biotek
lol thats so no true.... i dont understand how you can say that... what makes having a body kit so bad that you cant drive the car, did you have trouble with yours... was it installed good?

i have worked with body kits and never had problems with them only cracks when i customer bumbers a curb or something like that.

explain!!!! :D

Dont even get him started on that! Apparently it was my fault because i sold him "the shityest kit in the world"...Just look back at the many threads about it...

felixthecat
04-18-2004, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
Dont even get him started on that! Apparently it was my fault because i sold him "the shityest kit in the world"...Just look back at the many threads about it... you had to go and say that when i was tryin to make peace in the feedback section eh:D ....you just cant drive the ass off of your car once you have that kit on...im sittin pretty low though..it just costs too much to bang it up..and dont say you only bang it up by hittin curbs and sht,everything seems to bang it up..id hate to see what paint mismatches would be goin on with my car if i didnt have the primer paint job.....

Eurostyle
04-18-2004, 08:12 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by felixthecat
[B]you had to go and say that when i was tryin to make peace in the feedback section eh:D ....

Sorry, i didnt check that one at the time! *shiner* But still i dont blame you for saying what you did, because people shold know if there is a problem with quality, the only thing is that it was too general and that does not reflect the way things are...

felixthecat
04-18-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by biotek
explain how they get chewed up please? maybe if someone didnt body work them good, or your bouncing off stuff yes of course... but what bumber wouldnt...

Kits are great i love working with them and making my own custom on for the front and back, just using M3 sides thoughs.

I would go with a e36 m3 one from eurostyle they look great and he does good work. once you have one you'll understand...:rolleyes:the problem with body kits is,once there on,your car has to be low to look right..and when there low,they get bashed everywhere...*shiner* *mumble*i can allready tell youve never had one on a car youve owned..it seems to be a comprimise..once its on,you just cant beat on the car anymore...i cant figure a better way to explain it..

Eurostyle
04-18-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by felixthecat
once you have one you'll understand...:rolleyes:the problem with body kits is,once there on,your car has to be low to look right..and when there low,they get bashed everywhere...*shiner* *mumble*

But thats part of the fun! So many other things are useless/expensive/illegal but we still do them! If you lower the car you chew up tires, if you put exhaust you get tickets, same goes for clear lights, no front plate etc...

BimmerKris
04-18-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by biotek
explain how they get chewed up please? maybe if someone didnt body work them good, or your bouncing off stuff yes of course... but what bumber wouldnt...

Kits are great i love working with them and making my own custom on for the front and back, just using M3 sides thoughs.

I would go with a e36 m3 one from eurostyle they look great and he does good work.

i agree with felix. i don't think the look is worth the guess and test of what entrances you can use in a parking lot. Don't get me wrong, the right kit on the right car looks killer. but if there is a rock bouncing down the road, is it worth the extra money to get it repaired. One of the first things that turned me on about the E30s is that it looks great without a kit.

felixthecat
04-18-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
But thats part of the fun! So many other things are useless/expensive/illegal but we still do them! If you lower the car you chew up tires, if you put exhaust you get tickets, same goes for clear lights, no front plate etc... true true,a year ago id be defending the body kits...now,id rather beat the ass off a car...and now the cops are pulling everything over that looks done up.....sleeper seems the way to go..in fact,i have a beauty of a sleeper project in the works right now.....:rolleyes:

LP_E30PWR
04-18-2004, 08:54 AM
The ASC is nice :D, also the eurostyle.
How about the interieur
What should I do With that

I want sparco seats, or ricaro seats, and a racing steer

Any suggests on wheels?

Here are is another picture of the car

LP_E30PWR
04-18-2004, 08:57 AM
Sry I forgot the picture I Will Do that later. Thx