PDA

View Full Version : Races

Jon@Bimmersport
05-31-2002, 06:44 PM
does any1 know a place where good races take place? or does any1 here go to races? *smoke*

hawai-Ian
06-02-2002, 02:58 PM
fuggedaboutit! lots of hiding kennys out there at night especially along hwy7 *no-no*

just track it

SickFinga
06-02-2002, 03:44 PM
Pinevalley and 7th
too many cops, don't even bother to go there

Mr seville
06-02-2002, 05:05 PM
hwy 50 is the place 12-2am is the time*th-up*

Rolled_Out
06-02-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Mr 318ti
hwy 50 is the place 12-2am is the time*th-up*
that was years ago!

Jon@Bimmersport
06-02-2002, 10:57 PM
i need races for now not years ago! :rolleyes:

GladdoM3
06-03-2002, 09:04 AM
I dont know if you have any idea how hard the police are coming down on street racing ! They are cracking down HARD ! Their main target is Rice-Grinders ! Even though you dont own a ricer they are still very adament about stopping the illegal street racing *devil* *devil* I got pulled over by a cop over this last weekend in Markham area in my 2000 Celica GTS ! He searched my engine bay ? , my trunk and throughout the car looking for "illegal" parts ! Like NOS and so on.........How bullshit is this ! they are tryin to write tickets to all the ricers for the stooopidest things ever !*devil* *devil*
So you are interested in street racing .......good luck ...you wont see me @ them anymore*no-no* :D :moon:

p.s. Who from maxbimmer did i see on Dufferin and the Vivian sideroad ??

Jon@Bimmersport
06-03-2002, 12:56 PM
yo buddy, nos aint illegal as long as the bottle if off while ur on the road its ok, my cuzin gets pulled over AT LEAST 4 times a week cuz he has rims and lights on his civic, they did a search on him and me too...its ****in stupid...cuz we ahve bimmers and civics while they drive their "all american muscle" piece of shit! whenever u get pulled over always take the officers name, and check everything he says...my uncle is a cop downtown and he admits that most cops over there dont like modified cars so it basically is a biased thing.....esp with hondas

M3ti Compact
06-03-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by GladdoM3

http://www.maxbimmer.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=24718

[/B]

Nice Celi man! Are you on toyotanation.com?

Jon@Bimmersport
06-03-2002, 11:21 PM
jus noticed...looks like a ferrari a LITTLE bit cuz of the front end

ThE bRoWn GuY
06-04-2002, 01:49 AM
Nitrous oxide IS illegal, any way you look at it... you'll get tagged... doesn't matter if its on or not, if the lines are hooked up or not... if you have the bottle its illegal.. unless you have a certificate/license to transport dangerous goods... (compressed gases...)

GladdoM3
06-04-2002, 08:52 AM
hehehe.....Thanks for the compliments abou the Rice Grinder !:cool:
I am trying to sell it right now ! I am asking $22,000 for it !
The car flies ! i have beat boxsters, many civics, almost ANY 3 series BMW's and the list of kills goes on ! I am going to miss this car, but i have my new one waiting in the shop @ Maranello BMW ! I went and saw my new ride last night ! I am goin to pickup HOPEFULLY today ! i will keep you guys posted with updates and so on !
:D :moon: