BimmerKris
04-12-2004, 09:52 PM
just for shits and giggles

BimmerKris
04-12-2004, 09:53 PM
i ratched the interior making the gauge panel i have to repaint it all

BimmerKris
04-12-2004, 09:54 PM
what do you think of these i just stuck them on for a pic, but i don't know if i want them or not. I still got some finishing touches on them

BimmerKris
04-12-2004, 09:57 PM
2.7 liters of premium filled fury

WoLF
04-12-2004, 11:37 PM
:puke: wheels
:puke: foglites and 325 badge on front
:puke: spoiler, rear lights, and exhaust
:puke: engine bay

just not diggin ANY of it

Slowered318
04-13-2004, 12:00 AM
ahhh.. that's harsh! LOL

Jordan
04-13-2004, 12:04 AM
That is by far the ricest 325e I have ever seen. Hands down.

Oversized rear tires (too wide, and too tall)
White painted interior
Horrid shift knob
Red stitching shift boot
Guages on a eta
Blue and yellow engine bay
taillight covers (poorly made and applied at that)
fart can exhaust
cheapo foglights
mono wiper
debadged economy car
generic ugly wing

yup, you qualify for a rice designation alright.

felixthecat
04-13-2004, 12:34 AM
thats worse then mine!..lmao....not for me man...just too much goin on there..

BMW BMXer
04-13-2004, 12:49 AM
Your RCA wires are showing.

qimis
04-13-2004, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by felixthecat
thats worse than mine..lmao

hahaha ... :D :D :D

Skimeister
04-13-2004, 12:57 AM
that car is just ghastly :puke: sorry man..... this is just an examlpe of how to ruin a bimmer by wasting money....

BMWE30
04-13-2004, 01:44 AM
Well, everyones got their own taste, I mean...it is HIS car...but I dont like the 325 badging and the foglights...the engine bay I could live with...and I'm not diggin the spoiler....anyway, its your car man...we all have opinions, doesnt mean you have to listen man...ohh and PLEASE do not use those tail light "covers" :)

NickP
04-13-2004, 02:52 AM
I like the rims... the tire size is a tad too tall - do they rub?

BimmerKris
04-13-2004, 04:49 AM
the tires rub if i take a corner hard, i got the spacers on the way. That spoiler is gay, and will come off with when the car gets painted. The fog lights are cheap but effective. I went through a couple pairs before o found some that light up the ditches good. The gauges are simply to see what the motor is doing, not just for looks. I went with bigger back tires, for more bite. I went through a whole set last summer of the h rated 40's. But with the new tires and the chip i can get it over 110km/h in second gear. The bigger tires lenthened the shifts a bit more then i thought, but it still pulls like a mofo.

Just one Q. How does the one wiper make it ricey. I have seen more eupoen cars then japanese with that. As for money, i have done it all my self and for that i take pride. This car has never seen a shop aside from my dads garage and driveway.

Jordan
04-13-2004, 05:40 AM
So you distastefully moded your car all by yourself? Good for you, I bet you are very proud of your "creation".

windsor318is
04-13-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Jordan
So you distastefully moded your car all by yourself? Good for you, I bet you are very proud of your "creation".

ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eurostyle
04-13-2004, 08:00 AM
That is by far the ricest 325e I have ever seen. Hands down.

yup, you qualify for a rice designation alright.

You know whats rice; when the "body kit" is a different colour then the car!:idea: I see at least 5 Civics like that every day*thmbsdwn*

MorningCruiser
04-13-2004, 08:02 AM
ZING!

SebSter
04-13-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Eurostyle
You know whats rice; when the "body kit" is a different colour then the car!:idea: I see at least 5 Civics like that every day*thmbsdwn*

i was gonna say the same thing

you guys are making this feel like dtmpower, give the guy a break.. my only problem with it is the taillights, other than that it looks pretty cool.. not much else you can do to an e30 without dumping large amounts of cash into it.. and respect for doing everything yourself, thats what its all about

Slowered318
04-13-2004, 03:59 PM
http://dorm.tunkeymicket.com/images/respect.jpg

:D

chromius
04-13-2004, 04:09 PM
I'm not a huge fan, but to each his own....Its not as bad as everyone sais, just get rid of the coffee can exahust and paint the spoiler, and dump the 325 badge on the front...oh and fix up the interior, but all in all it wouldn't take much to make that car look tight....props for doing all the work yourself, its better than those people that just give the car to a shop dump crap loads of $$$$ and the car comes out looking like ass.

Oh and just a thought....the 110km/h you hit in second might be because your spedo is fu*ked because of the larger wheels/tires cuz even with a chip the 325e will not get to 110km/h in 2nd.

qimis
04-13-2004, 04:22 PM

heh ! i'll be one of them then, when i come to pick up the mtech2 from you and drive back to windsor :(

BMW BMXer
04-13-2004, 04:52 PM
Jordan doesnt drive his car around yet though...

*forsees how this is going to go down*

Mystikal
04-13-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by BMW BMXer

Already got the popcorn.

Eurostyle
04-13-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by BMW BMXer

Maybe not, but its been like this for months, and its even in his sig! I have done the same, but only for a few days, because i couldnt paint it in time.

MorningCruiser
04-13-2004, 09:16 PM
Wow, that is ugly Fil, Fil, that car is such rice man, that is the most riced out POS I've ever seen, I mean, it's got an unpainted body kit, who the hell would ever do that? Like shit guy...

Sorry, I had to see what it was like to be Jordan and be a retard...

bmwm5lover
04-13-2004, 10:22 PM
:puke:
I agree with Jordan, and everyone else...
Sorry... It HAS potential, but ur far from it,....

BimmerKris
04-13-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by chromius_e30
I'm not a huge fan, but to each his own....Its not as bad as everyone sais, just get rid of the coffee can exahust and paint the spoiler, and dump the 325 badge on the front...oh and fix up the interior, but all in all it wouldn't take much to make that car look tight....props for doing all the work yourself, its better than those people that just give the car to a shop dump crap loads of $$$$ and the car comes out looking like ass.

Oh and just a thought....the 110km/h you hit in second might be because your spedo is fu*ked because of the larger wheels/tires cuz even with a chip the 325e will not get to 110km/h in 2nd.

I'm not a big fan of the muffler either, but with the custom exhuast it accually sounds really good. I tried to hide it best i could, but it is pretty big. If i end up getting a rear skirt it will hide it. I like the badge on the front but the es on the back will go when i get it painted. It's not even an es, that was on the car when i bought it. The intereior is a mess right now, i need some new seats and dash panel, shit like that. The spoiler is comin off when it is painted to. It's like rubber foam or something I have never seen that before. I like the no spoiler look better. But i mean right now it's like half done. Thats why i don't like putting pic sof of a half done car, because ppl just jump to conclusions. I don't really care if anyone else likes the car or not. I biult it for me.

Those taillite covers were an idea, in that pic they are held on with electrical tape so i could see what they looked like. Still just primed with no paint.

when i had the stock tires i was peaking at maybe 102 when the rev limiter kicked in in second gear. with those big tires the gears are a bit longer. Now i've been tryin to figure this out:

the tires are bigger so they spin slower but cover more ground. Wouldn't this make the speedo say your going slower then you really are. Say i'm doing 100 but the speedo says like 95 or something. Or would it be the other way around. Aw man now i'm confused.

chromius
04-14-2004, 06:02 AM
You are right, if the radius of the tire/wheel combination is bigger than stock, the car will accelerate slower(just like having longer gears) and you will read a slower speed on the speedometer....if you work out the math, this will help you figure out what the spedo should be reading. 89km/h is max stock in 2nd for a 325e

325e redlines at 4800 RPM
2nd gear has a 2.2:1 ratio
Final drive ratio 2.93:1
80 inch wheel circumferance (typical)

4800/2.2 = 2182
2182/2.93 = 745
63360(inches in a mile) / 80 =792
745/792(wheel revs/minute) = 0.94
0.94 X 60 = 56 MPH = 89KM/h

Now this is the maximum speed, not taking into account wind resistance etc. realistically it would probably be more around 85 KM/H...

so just measure the circumferance of your wheel and put the value in this formula, and that will tell you what you should be getting, and it will help determine if your spedometer is off.

SpoolinS6
04-14-2004, 06:48 AM
RiceALicious !

BimmerKris
04-14-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by chromius_e30
You are right, if the radius of the tire/wheel combination is bigger than stock, the car will accelerate slower(just like having longer gears) and you will read a slower speed on the speedometer....if you work out the math, this will help you figure out what the spedo should be reading. 89km/h is max stock in 2nd for a 325e

325e redlines at 4800 RPM
2nd gear has a 2.2:1 ratio
Final drive ratio 2.93:1
80 inch wheel circumferance (typical)

4800/2.2 = 2182
2182/2.93 = 745
63360(inches in a mile) / 80 =792
745/792(wheel revs/minute) = 0.94
0.94 X 60 = 56 MPH = 89KM/h

Now this is the maximum speed, not taking into account wind resistance etc. realistically it would probably be more around 85 KM/H...

so just measure the circumferance of your wheel and put the value in this formula, and that will tell you what you should be getting, and it will help determine if your spedometer is off.

The redline with the chip now is 5800 rpm wich would make it quite a bit higher with my calculation thats 68 mph wich = 109kph with the stock tires

chromius
04-14-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by BimmerKris
The redline with the chip now is 5800 rpm wich would make it quite a bit higher with my calculation thats 68 mph wich = 109kph with the stock tires

5800 RPM? :eek: Thats quite the limit increase....what kind of chip is that? 1000rpm increase is probably not healthy for a 325e the valve springs alone shouldn't be able to handle that.

chromius
04-14-2004, 02:15 PM
dosn't the 325e only have a 5000RPM tach anyway?:confused:

BimmerKris
04-14-2004, 02:50 PM
the chip is a knock off but most chips for the eta are up around that rpm range. I had put stiffer valve springs when i rebuilt the motor. my dad and his buddy found a set for another motor, not even a bimmer. But now the needle starts to reach into to fuel consuption guage.

chromius
04-14-2004, 03:27 PM
oh okay, different story then.....

BimmerKris
04-14-2004, 03:33 PM
seems to cause a rough idol sometimes though. They say it's because of the stiffer valve springs

Jordan
04-15-2004, 09:27 PM
My car has never left my driveway, it hasnt for 3 years.

Don't ask me why, but I find mechanical items of slightly more importance then painting, especially considering my car isnt driven at all anywhere.

I will be getting it painted soon, after I am done with the finish work on my custom year apron.

MR 325
04-15-2004, 09:52 PM
But Jordan, does YOUR engine bay look THAT good?

Jordan
04-15-2004, 09:57 PM
If by THAT good, you mean "looks like a package of fruit stripe bubble gum" then no. I don't like colors. There is no color on my car, its all monochrome. :)

BimmerKris
04-16-2004, 12:23 AM
My car has never left my driveway, it hasnt for 3 years.

Don't ask me why, but I find mechanical items of slightly more importance then painting, especially considering my car isnt driven at all anywhere.

I will be getting it painted soon, after I am done with the finish work on my custom year apron.

my car runs fine infact it runs great, thats why the body work is coming now.

Jordan
04-16-2004, 03:02 AM
I wasnt talking about you or your car, or the mechanical condition of either of you... moron.

BimmerKris
04-16-2004, 03:05 AM
then where did your post come from. it really had nothin to do with any of this

Jordan
04-16-2004, 03:18 AM

It came from this, sorry if your reading skills are poor, and you missed it.

bmwm5lover
04-16-2004, 03:20 AM
Hey jordan , how come i registered to revlimited, i went to the activation link, and i still cant log in?

BimmerKris
04-16-2004, 03:53 AM
thanks for clearing things up and NOT being a dick about

Jordan
04-17-2004, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
Hey jordan , how come i registered to revlimited, i went to the activation link, and i still cant log in?

I don't know. What is your user account there? I can activate it manually.

diegom6
04-17-2004, 05:53 AM
Jordan Jordan Jordan!! always giving shit for the others e30!! lol! you may never change but oh well it's aopinion and we must respet for that...but no for the insults if ever come...anyhow...take out those tapes in you taillights at least!!!*uzi*

felixthecat
04-17-2004, 07:52 AM
It came from this, sorry if your reading skills are poor, and you missed it. you're a fckn loser..you bashed on him for absolutely no reason at all..not his car,him...thats fckd up*thmbsdwn*

Eurostyle
04-17-2004, 08:25 AM
you're a fckn loser..you bashed on him for absolutely no reason at all..not his car,him...thats fckd up*thmbsdwn*

I may not say this everyday, but i have to agree with you on this one!*th-up*

MorningCruiser
04-17-2004, 09:05 AM
I may not say this everyday, but i have to agree with you on this one!*th-up*

See? We can all be a happy family...

Well, minus those jerks who have their own forum and come to ours and just bash any and everyone they can...

Jordan
04-17-2004, 07:15 PM
you're a fckn loser..you bashed on him for absolutely no reason at all..not his car,him...thats fckd up*thmbsdwn*

Hey, its not my fault the kid can't read.

felixthecat
04-17-2004, 08:10 PM
Hey, its not my fault the kid can't read. so what!hes just a kid,and you came outta nowhere and got nasty with him..he didnt make the bodykit comment,and it was a joke anyways.....bash the car if thats your thing,not the person..thats just uncalled for*thmbsdwn*

Jordan
04-17-2004, 08:30 PM
Whatever man, I really don't care in the least if you think my comments were called for or not.

felixthecat
04-17-2004, 08:45 PM
well have fun with bein a typein tough guy then...anyways,i like the fact that this guy actually drives the ass off this car and has alot of fun with it...good for you man..glad you didnt go the civic route...

MorningCruiser
04-17-2004, 08:47 PM
Hows about, if you're going to be a dickhead, you go back to your forum and stay off ours, okay buddy?

Seriously, pricks are not welcome...

BimmerKris
04-17-2004, 09:46 PM
It came from this, sorry if your reading skills are poor, and you missed it.

See now that post was quite a few posts ahead of yours. So by adding your comments in the middle of no where they seemed out of place. Thats great that you can compare yourself to a vague comment from a generalized discription, and feel that your better then them.

Now on a humourous note im not really a kid. and chances are, i am older then you. And i am olny basing this on the fact that 17 yr sister is more mature then you.

man o man arguing over the internet is gay. i wish people would say this kind shit to my face, cause it sure wounldn't get drug out this long.

granny says

Jordan
04-17-2004, 09:48 PM
lol, you guys are just endlessly amusing.

Eurostyle
04-18-2004, 01:36 AM
lol, you guys are just endlessly amusing.

Yes we are, but you are not!*thmbsdwn*

Spartiatis
04-18-2004, 01:48 AM
I dont understand a lot of the members hers. Whats the **** is your problem. Its his car. Dont bash it. If you dont have anything nice to say that helps out members here, dont post.

I am sick of seeing guys on here think there cars are the shit and other peoples are not.

Mods, I think you should start cleaning up this type of garbage.

*thmbsdwn*

bmwm5lover
04-18-2004, 05:01 AM
It is BmwM5Lover

Jordan
04-18-2004, 06:41 AM
bmwm5over: No such account exists, nor does one anything like it.

Eurostyle: Sorry, I will try to be more amusing next time.

Spartiatis: He posted pictures of his car, they also happen to be quite distasteful (IMO at least) obviously at least 1 person in this universe likes what he did to the car. Whatever. You post pics of your car, then be ready for feedback, good... or bad.

chromius
04-18-2004, 06:49 AM
I can't believe this is another one of those threads thats 5 pages of arguing....and the worst part is, I can't believe I read through it all....:eek:

felixthecat
04-18-2004, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Spartiatis
I dont understand a lot of the members hers. Whats the **** is your problem. Its his car. Dont bash it. If you dont have anything nice to say that helps out members here, dont post.

I am sick of seeing guys on here think there cars are the shit and other peoples are not.

*thmbsdwn* lmao...the driveway queen bashing somebody else..i hear ya!!!fck this guy,hes just an ass anyway..the cool thing about this guys car is he can beat the ass of it..no worries about bashing your kit,or aftermaket parts to replace..its way better of a car than a "oooo,it looks soooo pretty sittin in my driveway:kinda car...theres nothing wrong with jokingly bashing of another members car...just bashing the actuall person is fckd up...

biotek
04-18-2004, 08:27 AM
lmao...the driveway queen bashing somebody else..i hear ya!!!fck this guy,hes just an ass anyway..the cool thing about this guys car is he can beat the ass of it..no worries about bashing your kit,or aftermaket parts to replace..its way better of a car than a "oooo,it looks soooo pretty sittin in my driveway:kinda car...theres nothing wrong with jokingly bashing of another members car...just bashing the actuall person is fckd up...

your ugly :P

Eurostyle
04-18-2004, 09:24 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jordan
Eurostyle: Sorry, I will try to be more amusing next time.

Pleas dont, if i wanted to laugh at useless sh#t i'd go to R3V...

BimmerKris
04-18-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Spartiatis

*thmbsdwn*

i agree not that i am offended or anything, but really is it nessesary to carry on a thread to 5 pages when the real topic was over on the first.

it's people like this that give this place a bad wrap. stereotypes are hard to avoid when you do stupid shit like that.