PDA

View Full Version : Cabrio under construction


320iCab91
04-11-2004, 12:49 PM
This is what i made the last couple of days, I mounted rieger front and rear and Mtech sideskirts, what do you think ?

New rims are comming soon :) 18 inch and crome :cool:

http://www.thomasnet.dk/bmwe30/riegere46look.jpg

johnoz
04-11-2004, 12:53 PM
Looking good *th-up*

But I have personal problems with eyebrows

Originally posted by 320iCab91
This is what i made the last couple of days, I mounted rieger front and rear and Mtech sideskirts, what do you think ?

New rims are comming soon :) 18 inch and crome :cool:

http://www.thomasnet.dk/bmwe30/riegere46look.jpg

Understated
04-11-2004, 04:18 PM
ouuu noice smoked fronts, and i personally like eyebrows on the E30s :)

looks awesome man*th-up*

Miguel
04-11-2004, 04:25 PM
that front doesn't go with your rims at all... time to update the rims!

M50E30
04-11-2004, 04:56 PM
Nice car. Don't get me wrong I love Cabrio's but I just don't understand why people try to make thier E30's look like E36's and E46's?

Give me a Cabriolet with an original M Tech II kit and some engine mods and I will give my E30 away!

bmwm5lover
04-11-2004, 10:23 PM
mtech2 doesnt go with e46 front
e46 fromnt doesnt go with e30 body
everything doesnt go with the rims... sorry man...

SebSter
04-12-2004, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by bmwm5lover
mtech2 doesnt go with e46 front
e46 fromnt doesnt go with e30 body
everything doesnt go with the rims... sorry man...

says the man missing two headlights :D

tuNED318
04-12-2004, 03:27 AM
I like it, except for the front bumper but if like it that way... :)
with the chromies it will be pimp:cool:

Originally posted by SebSter
says the man missing two headlights :D

hahahahaha:D owNeD

biotek
04-12-2004, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by M50E30
Nice car. Don't get me wrong I love Cabrio's but I just don't understand why people try to make thier E30's look like E36's and E46's?

Give me a Cabriolet with an original M Tech II kit and some engine mods and I will give my E30 away!

its not so much trying to make them look like newer models, its being diffrent and trying knew things.... I'll be the frist with e46 m3 front, im not trying to make it look like one, just want to be diffrent then everyone else.

I got pics ill be posting tonight finally :)

windsor318is
04-12-2004, 09:07 AM
looks good, nice to see something different!! my opinion would be to remove the eyebrows and paint your kidney grills black. also if its not a pain in the ass paint the chrome window mouldings black as well.

320iCab91
04-12-2004, 09:41 AM
Everything will be black, except the rims that will be crome :) there will also come tintet windows soon :)

I like the body kit because it is different and dont look like all the rest E30 that drives around !

Mystikal
04-12-2004, 03:12 PM
I loved it stock. And I told you then I wouldn't like the E46 front.

If you like it, it's all that matters.

bmwm5lover
04-12-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by biotek
its not so much trying to make them look like newer models, its being diffrent and trying knew things.... I'll be the frist with e46 m3 front, im not trying to make it look like one, just want to be diffrent then everyone else.

I got pics ill be posting tonight finally :) there is already e46M3 front e30's on max.....

320iCab91
04-13-2004, 05:53 PM
Today I ordered my new rims :)

8x18 with 215/35 rubber :cool:

http://www.autofit-schlossgarage.ch/OXIGIN-Drei.jpg

Lil'Smoothie
04-13-2004, 09:08 PM
M tech II is ncie but im guessing its a little played out over there so the reiger front is a good choice *th-up*